Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"]If Tampa is going to win this game, they are going to need Josh Freeman to play out his mind. He can do it[/quote]
    I give Tampa about a 1% chance to win this game. Even if Freeman plays out of his mind. lol

Then again, I gave the Seahawks 0% chance of winning in NY [] FML
    [/quote]</P>

After last week's disaster, I am never predicting games again. I knew we wouldn't cover that 9 1/2 points because we never do when we are huge home favorite, but I at least thought we would win that damn game!</P>
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

As the NFL world remembers the late Raiders owner Al Davis, former Giants quarterback Phil Simms is offering up a particularly interesting memory.</p>

Simms, who has never coached at any level, said on Inside the NFL that Davis once approached him about becoming the head coach of the Raiders.</p>

He did offer me to become a Raiders coach, and to be their head coach. I got interviewed over the phone for many, many hours, Simms said.</p>

Simms didnt say when this conversation took place, and it sounds like he didnt seriously consider accepting. He believes that if he had accepted the job it would have ended badly.</p>

Of course I turned it down, Simms said. Im glad I did because how bitter would I be if I got hired and fired a few times?</p>

Its strange to think about Phil Simms roaming the sideline in Oakland. And its another reminder that Al Davis did things very differently from the rest of the NFL[/quote]</p>

Since he was one of the greatest QB's that ever lived, he would also have been one of the greatest coaches.</p>[/quote]then why isnt he in the hall? talk about "blind love"

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

As the NFL world remembers the late Raiders owner Al Davis, former Giants quarterback Phil Simms is offering up a particularly interesting memory.</P>

Simms, who has never coached at any level, said on Inside the NFL that Davis once approached him about becoming the head coach of the Raiders.</P>

He did offer me to become a Raiders coach, and to be their head coach. I got interviewed over the phone for many, many hours, Simms said.</P>

Simms didnt say when this conversation took place, and it sounds like he didnt seriously consider accepting. He believes that if he had accepted the job it would have ended badly.</P>

Of course I turned it down, Simms said. Im glad I did because how bitter would I be if I got hired and fired a few times?</P>

Its strange to think about Phil Simms roaming the sideline in Oakland. And its another reminder that Al Davis did things very differently from the rest of the NFL[/quote]</P>

Since he was one of the greatest QB's that ever lived, he would also have been one of the greatest coaches.</P>

[/quote]then why isnt he in the hall? talk about "blind love"
    [/quote]</P>

The HOF voters are chumps. Phil was great. And he could still kill Eli in a fight.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Well I am about to go get ready for my flight out of San Diego at 1230. See ya guys tomorrow.
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="sharick88"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Weather for Sunday...

<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="vbgA" align="center" height="30" valign="center" width="50%"><b class="blueText">Day[/b]</td>
    <td class="vbgA" align="center" height="30" valign="center" width="50%"><b class="blueText">Night[/b]</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td align="center" bgcolor="#f6f1d4" valign="top">

<div id="todayblock">
    <table style="border: 1px solid rgb(227, 225, 199); padding: 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="45%">
    Mostly Sunny</td>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="55%">High
    <b style="font-size: 18px;">66F[/b]

Precip
    0%</td></tr></tbody></table>

<table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">From SW at 11 mph </td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Humidity:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">58%</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">UV Index:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">4 Moderate</td></tr></tbody></table></div>
    <table style="padding: 3px;" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2" height="20">
    </td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunrise:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">7:09 AM ET</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. High:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">64F</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record High:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">87F (1956)</td></tr></tbody></table>
    </td>
    <td align="center" bgcolor="#ecf0fc" valign="top">

<table style="border: 1px solid rgb(227, 225, 199); padding: 5px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="80%">
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="45%">
    Partly Cloudy</td>
    <td class="blueText" align="center" valign="center" width="55%">Overnight Low
    <b style="font-size: 18px;">56F[/b]

Precip
    10%</td></tr></tbody></table>

<tbody>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="54%">Wind:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left" width="46%">From SW at 6 mph </td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Humidity:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">71%</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left"></td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left"></td></tr></tbody></table>
    <tbody>
    <tr>
    <td colspan="2" height="20"></td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Sunset:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">6:15 PM ET</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Avg. Low:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">42F</td></tr>
    <tr>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">Record Low:</td>
    <td class="blueFont10" align="left">31F (1978)</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

[/quote]</p>

I packed some shorts that's for sure</p>

[/quote]</p>

Pack some Listerine too. You're gunna need it to get the soy taste out of your mouth.</p>

[/quote]

lol i met the second person ever to say that Steves was bad the other day in my whole existance of living in the area and talking to hundreds of people that go there.

We can go to Redd's. Its like a basic resteraunt/bar on the road in between the arena and stadium

They have an awesome Giants Mural on the wall
    [/quote]</p>

Its Steve's or its nothing. I'm going through a self loathing stage right now.</p>[/quote]

lol is it becuase of the news that Papi wnats to play in the Bronx?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

As the NFL world remembers the late Raiders owner Al Davis, former Giants quarterback Phil Simms is offering up a particularly interesting memory.</p>

Simms, who has never coached at any level, said on Inside the NFL that Davis once approached him about becoming the head coach of the Raiders.</p>

He did offer me to become a Raiders coach, and to be their head coach. I got interviewed over the phone for many, many hours, Simms said.</p>

Simms didnt say when this conversation took place, and it sounds like he didnt seriously consider accepting. He believes that if he had accepted the job it would have ended badly.</p>

Of course I turned it down, Simms said. Im glad I did because how bitter would I be if I got hired and fired a few times?</p>

Its strange to think about Phil Simms roaming the sideline in Oakland. And its another reminder that Al Davis did things very differently from the rest of the NFL[/quote]</p>

Since he was one of the greatest QB's that ever lived, he would also have been one of the greatest coaches.</p>

[/quote]</p>

The HOF voters are chumps. Phil was great. And he could still kill Eli in a fight.</p>[/quote]

i dunno, he kinda pussied out of a fight with Desmond Howard

[quote user="sharick88"]Well I am about to go get ready for my flight out of San Diego at 1230. See ya guys tomorrow.[/quote]

haha only gonna be me and blondie tom. Pappy doesn't believe in coming out and partying, lando isn't coming until sat, and LT and pizz live too far away

<div class="report">

Brandon Jacobs (knee) was participating at Giants practice Thursday.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    At this point, we can consider Jacobs highly
    unlikely to play against the Bills Sunday. He hasn't been on the field
    since October 2 and the Giants have their bye in Week 7. Ahmad Bradshaw
    has RB1 appeal in what's shaping up as a dream matchup.
    </div>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

Since he was one of the greatest QB's that ever lived, he would also have been one of the greatest coaches.</p>

[/quote]</p>

The HOF voters are chumps. Phil was great. And he could still kill Eli in a fight.</p>[/quote]

i dunno, he kinda pussied out of a fight with Desmond Howard
    [/quote]what about? and eli would kick your *** mh, and thats all i care about. and so much for "i only care what they do on the field" crap. youre so full of it. lol

Phil Simms was a <U>great</U> Giant.</P>

</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s