Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="sharick88"]Well I am about to go get ready for my flight out of San Diego at 1230. See ya guys tomorrow.[/quote]

haha only gonna be me and blondie tom. Pappy doesn't believe in coming out and partying, lando isn't coming until sat, and LT and pizz live too far away
    [/quote]See you Sunday. Tom.

I'm totally going to wear my Eli jersey on Sunday and talk about how awesome Eli is, and how he's the best Giants QB ever, and maybe I'll wear a Yankees hat too....and bring one for MH so he can re-live his youth
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

<font size="4">"I'm aware of the injury factor, the number of IRs, which is a cancer, let's face it," Coughlin said then. "It's something that has to be corrected. It's a mental thing, I believe, as much as anything else."</font></p>

<font size="4"></font></p>

........Tom Coughlin, (as he was introduced as new Giants HC, January, 2004)</p>

</p>

Guess he failed....or at <u>least owes Jim Fassel an apology</u>..</p>

</p>

[/quote]for what? he stats "its a mental thing, <u>I BELIEVE</u>" he was wrong. he was asked a question and responded. its not like he was calling fassel out.
    [/quote]</p>

Nonsense. If you remember the press conference he suggested that he could prevent injuries that Fassel was unable to.</p>

<u>The Giants have been one of, if not THE most injury prone team since 2004.</u></p>

TC was blowing smoke or maybe he thought he had a pipeline directly to God to prevent injuries.</p>

Instead of MetLife stadium they should have named it ACL Field.</p>[/quote]tc is above that petty crap and injuries happen. im not going to blame the coach for that.

[quote user="JPizzack"]I'm totally going to wear my Eli jersey on Sunday and talk about how awesome Eli is, and how he's the best Giants QB ever, and maybe I'll wear a Yankees hat too....and bring one for MH so he can re-live his youth[/quote]I have decided as well that I am wearing my Eli this weekend. Last week, I was going to wear it and I changed my mind to Osi last minute. This week LT is in White and Red with the B &amp; W 1986 Superbowl Hat

Dam, Jason Pierre Paul was at Last Lick's Ice cream in Rye , NY Wednesday nite for an autograph signing. I'm pretty sure he's in contract with Steiner, I want him to sign my last chrome mini-helmet.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm totally going to wear my Eli jersey on Sunday and talk about how awesome Eli is, and how he's the best Giants QB ever, and maybe I'll wear a Yankees hat too....and bring one for MH so he can re-live his youth[/quote]I have decided as well that I am wearing my Eli this weekend. Last week, I was going to wear it and I changed my mind to Osi last minute. This week LT is in White and Red with the B &amp; W 1986 Superbowl Hat
    [/quote]</P>

yea I'll wear the same one probably. and my plain blue giants reebok hat. love that one</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]yea I'll wear the same one probably. and my plain blue giants reebok hat. love that one[/quote]
    Don't forget your lucky Giants thong underwear.

<p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318528557724676">According to NFL players, the two meanest guys in football are part of the league's chippiest rivalry. <span class="ysp-player">James Harrison(notes)</span> and <span class="ysp-player">Ray Lewis(notes)</span> were the runaway winners of Sports Illustrated's poll of the meanest players in the NFL. The two combined for 50 percent of the votes in the magazine's open ballot.</p>

The top four, according to SI:</p>
    <p style="padding-left:30px;">James Harrison, Steelers LB -- 35%

Ray Lewis, Ravens LB -- 15%

<span class="ysp-player">Ndamukong Suh(notes),</span> Lions DT -- 5%

<span class="ysp-player">Richard Seymour(notes),</span> Raiders DT -- 4%
    </p>

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I'm totally going to wear my Eli jersey on Sunday and talk about how awesome Eli is, and how he's the best Giants QB ever, and maybe I'll wear a Yankees hat too....and bring one for MH so he can re-live his youth[/quote]I have decided as well that I am wearing my Eli this weekend. Last week, I was going to wear it and I changed my mind to Osi last minute. This week LT is in White and Red with the B &amp; W 1986 Superbowl Hat
    [/quote]</p>

yea I'll wear the same one probably. and my plain blue giants reebok hat. love that one</p>[/quote]Yeah, you told me that blue hat's your favorite. Good Taste. I got the same hat with the red border around the white. It's sweeeeet.

The 2007 NFC Championship hat would match the red/white Eli jersey the best, but I'm tired of wearing it.

There is a new Black hoodie with the NY logo in white bordered in Red. That hoodie with a Red / White giants cap would be a nice combo. There's no way I can get another hoodie, I barely wear the one's I have.