Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    haha ****ting and eating where u sleep

it always ends well
    [/quote]</P>

hahaha...yea....
    it's difficult to keep it out of work when you see these people more than you see your family....
    I've done a pretty good job of it....but...I'm only a man, dammit!!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

All-Pro

we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

I have no parking pass so me and my +1 will need a ride...otherwise I gotta go find parking somewhere and walk which would suck.

[quote user="DavenIII"]we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

I have no parking pass so me and my +1 will need a ride...otherwise I gotta go find parking somewhere and walk which would suck.
    [/quote]

Well I have a parking pass and so does Pizz, right pizz?

LT will be late...

damn thats gonna be tight cuz I dont think Sharick has a parking pass. So its gonna be ME, Blondie, Pappy, Lando, Sharick +1, Pizz +1, Daven +1 fitting in two cars? PLUS all the food, eeek

Dezz - if ur really not coming do u think we could use ur parking pass?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"]we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

[/quote]
    YES. 7:45 damn it. You guys will all be there on time. I am coming with Matt so I will have no choice but to be late. Unless Blondie cracks the whip. Then again he won't be on his deathbed so maybe he'll make it on time.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

[/quote]

LT will be late...

damn thats gonna be tight cuz I dont think Sharick has a parking pass. So its gonna be ME, Blondie, Pappy, Lando, Sharick +1, Pizz +1, Daven +1 fitting in two cars? PLUS all the food, eeek

[/quote]i didnt get them, they were an extra 250 i believe. i didnt have the money at the time.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]I got accidentally wasted last night again, and I'm paying for itnow =\[/quote]How exactly was it an accident? lol
    [/quote]

haha i've had nights like those

you go to "JUST HIT A FEW" and all of a sudden u have a good time, people u know are there, your having a good time, then shots start, and last thing u know the lights are on and their calling last call and your wondering if u should driv ehome lol
    [/quote]</p>

exactly...
    my best friend plays in this bar sponsored kickball league thing, and the bar is the one I hate (but it's the biggest place in poughkeepsie, sadly)...so i told her I would go to her game...but of course I fall asleep after work, so i tell her I'll go to the bar. was not happy about it really. but then I got there, and the kickball people get half off beer. so im drinking 2 dollar pints, and i'm basically pounding them. buddy buys me some jameson, and that pretty much sealed my fate for the evening. lol
    good time though actually....girl I'm interested in hang out with that crowd....she makes me want to go against everything I stand for...and by that i mean <u>"dippingmy pen in the company ink"</u> if ya catch my drift. lol</p>[/quote]Could not be more cliche, but that's the jist of it. Hopefully she ends up with the <font color="#0000FF">PIZZ</font> of it. lmao.
    [/quote]
    Fixed that for ya.
    [/quote]and that's the business end of it..lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and also this is the menu:

Kase's POtatao and Cheese salad, hot dogs, burgers, chicken, shrimp, blondies potatos, cupcakes, chips, taco dip

and then byob, plus all breads, utensils, coal and condiments

anybody have any other suggestions?

Remind its BYOB... figure it'll be like $10 a person worst case. I'm going shopping on Sat
    [/quote]OK-Ready to pay when I get there. Money well spent.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    haha ****ting and eating where u sleep

it always ends well
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha...yea....
    it's difficult to keep it out of work when you see these people more than you see your family....
    I've done a pretty good job of it....but...I'm only a man, dammit!!</p>[/quote]Better men have fallen. Last night We were coming out of a tudoring class at a nearby church and one of those "anonymous" classes were letting out. From the looks of some of these character's I wasn't really sure what their addiction was. After I saw this one dude checking out my wife, I said to her that I think it may have been a sexaholic meeting. She laughed and said" It's all the same disease anyway" .

Of course being a man, there's a little part of me that took her response as meaning it would be ok if I cheated because it's a disease. Am I off base at all with my logic here?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

[/quote]

LT will be late...

[/quote]</P>

I don't have a grill Matt. I was thinking I could pick up a small one if we needed it.</P>

</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

LT will be late...

[/quote]</p>

I don't have a grill Matt. I was thinking I could pick up a small one if we needed it.</p>

</p>[/quote]

ah **** alrite

we'll worry about it if Kase can't get the van

LT any chance u got a grill?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game