Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    haha ****ting and eating where u sleep

it always ends well
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha...yea....
    it's difficult to keep it out of work when you see these people more than you see your family....
    I've done a pretty good job of it....but...I'm only a man, dammit!!</p>[/quote]Better men have fallen. Last night We were coming out of a tudoring class at a nearby church and one of those "anonymous" classes were letting out. From the looks of some of these character's I wasn't really sure what their addiction was. After I saw this one dude checking out my wife, I said to her that I think it may have been a sexaholic meeting. She laughed and said" It's all the same disease anyway" .

Of course being a man, there's a little part of me that took her response as meaning it would be ok if I cheated because it's a disease. Am I off base at all with my logic here?
    [/quote]

lol tyhat could def work with some chicks...
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

I have no parking pass so me and my +1 will need a ride...otherwise I gotta go find parking somewhere and walk which would suck.
    [/quote]

Well I have a parking pass and so does Pizz, right pizz?

LT will be late...

damn thats gonna be tight cuz I dont think Sharick has a parking pass. So its gonna be ME, Blondie, Pappy, Lando, Sharick +1, Pizz +1, Daven +1 fitting in two cars? PLUS all the food, eeek

Dezz - if ur really not coming do u think we could use ur parking pass?
    [/quote]

That's 10, most car's fit 5 no? we should be fine...plus if it gets bad I can jump into someones pocket right?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

it always ends well
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha...yea....
    it's difficult to keep it out of work when you see these people more than you see your family....
    I've done a pretty good job of it....but...I'm only a man, dammit!!</p>[/quote]Better men have fallen. Last night We were coming out of a tudoring class at a nearby church and one of those "anonymous" classes were letting out. From the looks of some of these character's I wasn't really sure what their addiction was. After I saw this one dude checking out my wife, I said to her that I think it may have been a sexaholic meeting. She laughed and said" It's all the same disease anyway" .

Of course being a man, there's a little part of me that took her response as meaning it would be ok if I cheated because it's a disease. Am I off base at all with my logic here?
    [/quote]

lol tyhat could def work with some chicks...
    [/quote]I am wise enough to know that my chick is not in that category. I'll check with my bro-in-law on the grill. I'm Leaving soon for the day--I will text you if he can get ahold of a grill.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

I have no parking pass so me and my +1 will need a ride...otherwise I gotta go find parking somewhere and walk which would suck.
    [/quote]

LT will be late...

damn thats gonna be tight cuz I dont think Sharick has a parking pass. So its gonna be ME, Blondie, Pappy, Lando, Sharick +1, Pizz +1, Daven +1 fitting in two cars? PLUS all the food, eeek

[/quote]

That's 10, most car's fit 5 no? we should be fine...plus if it gets bad I can jump into someones pocket right?
    [/quote]

Depends what kind of car pizz has lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]we are still meeting at the Wendy's on rt17S at 7:45 (probably actually closer to 8:30 if it's like last year lol)

[/quote]

LT will be late...

[/quote]

[/quote]

Depends what kind of car pizz has lol
    [/quote]I think he has a subarau that races thru the woods. or is it still the Honda?

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

it always ends well
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha...yea....

[/quote]ever since blades of fury or whatever its called with will farrel i always wanted to check out a sexhaholic meeting. they have to be pretty funny.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

it always ends well
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha...yea....

[/quote]ever since blades of fury or whatever its called with will farrel i always wanted to check out a sexhaholic meeting. they have to be pretty funny.
    [/quote]

Wasn't there a sexaholic meeting scene in Fight Club?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

it always ends well
    [/quote]</p>

hahaha...yea....

[/quote]

yea me too... not cuz its funny but prob cuz its easy lays lol

in my single dayts of course

Ray Rice was fined $7500 for a stiff arm against the Rams.

WOW!!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]in my single dayts of course
    [/quote]
    Well yah, we all know you don't have game anymore.