Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

With the trade deadline only four days away, and with an eleventh-hour deal or two typically being made, speculation has arisen that the Colts could send elsewhere one or two of their disgruntled free-agents-to-be: receiver Reggie Wayne (pictured) and defensive end Robert Mathis.</P>

Phillip Wilson of the Indianapolis Star traces the spitballing to ESPNís Adam Schefter, who apparently said that the Colts should trade Wayne to the Bills and Mathis to the Jets. That idea has quickly become rumor, even though at this point thereís no reason to believe either deal could happen.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

Peyton Manning would not like it if he got back and no Reggie Wayne...</P>

[/quote]
    For sure. Any QB for that matter. lol

How ya doin you bum?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

not bad....u guys have fun @ the game....I wanted to go but ran up the credit card and just paying it off again now....plus saving for a trip to Punta Cana in March...I might still come down again in Nov. though but it doesn't help u I guess....can't believe u are making THEEE trip from Utah again.....quite the tropper u are Sir.</P>

</P>

PS anyway I can get Stafford on my team without giving up DeSean, R. Matthews or DMAC ???</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Question: Are we going to beat the Buffalo Bills?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

without Tuck and Snee I have to say probably not...</p>[/quote]
    Want to bet?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]so for thee game this is who to expect at the tailgate, let e know if im forgetting anybody:

Me, Blondie, Pappy, Lando, LT +1, Daven +1, Pizz +1, Kase +3, Sharick +1

am i missing anybody?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

sounds like a great group guys.....I'll keep ya' posted for Matt and Blondie and Daven and Kase cause I still may make it to another game this season....</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

without Tuck and Snee I have to say probably not...</P>

[/quote]
    Want to bet?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

no cause I like to root for my team....never bet against them but Iam hoping for sure that they win THEEE game....they slaughtered Oakland back on oct. 11 2009 for u guys....</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]can't believe u are making THEEE trip from Utah again.....quite the tropper u are Sir.[/quote]
    Good things work out for good people. I'm sorry I can't meet you again but hopefully next year. I live for this and love these Giants man. lol We are going to win Shock. We have to. In a small way it's our season.

PM also...

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

without Tuck and Snee I have to say probably not...</p>

[/quote]
    Want to bet?
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

no cause I like to root for my team....never bet against them but Iam hoping for sure that they win THEEE game....they slaughtered Oakland back on oct. 11 2009 for u guys....</p>[/quote]

and Detroit last year. That is why we will win again damn it!!!!

lol I was j/k to. Bet against your own team, that is preposterous.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]no more steriods to pick up the slack.
    [/quote]
    This is seriously sooooooooo played out...
    [/quote]</P>

Your team wins 2 world series titles......your 2 best bitters are known steroid users.....</P>

no, it's not played out, it's totally relevant.</P>

[/quote]
    I never said it wasn't relevant. I said it was played out. Yanks fans like to throw it in the face of Sox fans even though their team juiced and so did 90% of the league for all we know. It's almost like you can't think of anything better (championships aside of course). It's like people that say **** about Kobe's rape charge when I'm at the J*** games or anywhere else. They got nothing else so they just keep coming with the same old ****.
    [/quote]</P>

two would-be hall of famers(or should i say former would-be) playing for the same team, jucing....who won 2 titles....</P>

vs.</P>

a bunch of ****in Yankee jobbers who didnt win **** for us....</P>

thats all I'm saying. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

trade offered Lando...</P>

Schaub and Sidney Rice for</P>

Matt Stafford.</P>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]no more steriods to pick up the slack.
    [/quote]
    This is seriously sooooooooo played out...
    [/quote]</p>

Your team wins 2 world series titles......your 2 best bitters are known steroid users.....</p>

no, it's not played out, it's totally relevant.</p>

[/quote]
    I never said it wasn't relevant. I said it was played out. Yanks fans like to throw it in the face of Sox fans even though their team juiced and so did 90% of the league for all we know. It's almost like you can't think of anything better (championships aside of course). It's like people that say **** about Kobe's rape charge when I'm at the J*** games or anywhere else. They got nothing else so they just keep coming with the same old ****.
    [/quote]</p>

t<u>wo would-be hall of famers</u>(or should i say former would-be) playing for the same team, jucing....who won 2 titles....</p>

vs.</p>

<u>a bunch of ****in Yankee jobbers who didnt win **** for us....</u></p>

thats all I'm saying. </p>[/quote]binngoo. except clemens who wasnt an everyday player

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

trade offered Lando...</p>

Schaub and Sidney Rice for</p>

Matt Stafford.</p>[/quote]

lol i call this self destruct mode
    Fear the name, appreciate the game