Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"]Really. Manny was out of Boston for 2 years when he tested positive.

And is it your view that Andy pettitte had no impact on any Yankee championships? Or Arod in 09?</p>

You guys love it both ways.</p>

[/quote]</p>

1) Manny was named in the 03-04 report....he tested positive for all types of **** once he got to LA
    2) Pettitte was in Houston when he admitted to using HGH
    3) A-Rod was acused of using peds back when he played for Texas, not as a Yankee...</p>

anything else??</p>

[/quote]</p>

I've never seen a report that suggested that Manny was on the 03 list.</p>[/quote]stop being a weinner and except it. like you said it was a common thing.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318619595316647">EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. (AP)—<span class="ysp-player">Osi Umenyiora(notes)</span> definitely has <span class="ysp-player">Justin Tuck’s(notes)</span>
    back.</p>

He just wonders why former teammates-turned-television analysts <span class="ysp-player"><a href="http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/players/5742/">Antonio
    Pierce</a>(notes)</span> and Michael Strahan don’t.</p>

<div id="sidebar">

</div>
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318619595316558">Umenyiora blasted both former players for their criticisms of Tuck. The two
    were outspoken on Tuck not playing through neck and groin injuries last week,
    maladies that will keep Umenyiora’s bookend and defensive captain out for his
    third straight game Sunday against Buffalo (4-1).</p>
    <p id="yui_3_3_0_1_1318619595316546">“It’s very, very disappointing,” Umenyiora said Friday as the Giants (3-2)
    concluded preparations for the Bills. “I can understand when the media does it.
    I don’t care about that, that’s their job. But the other guys played the game
    and they know what it’s like.</p>

“It’s very disappointing, and it makes me question how real and how
    authentic they really are.”</p>[/quote]stfu osi. we know how "real" you are. as for stra and ap, its their job now

I'll take the win. </P>

4-2 going into the bye. </P>

How did thee game go? </P>

post pictures and full detail of what happened lol</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="ny06"]

I'll take the win. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Let me just say this. If every fan at the stadium was like Lando, we would have the most incredible home field advantage. He almost knocked me down 10 rows after the first Giants TD.</P>

We all had a great time.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

I'll take the win. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

Let me just say this. If every fan at the stadium was like Lando, we would have the most incredible home field advantage. He almost knocked me down 10 rows after the first Giants TD.</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha
    I wish i saw that...

My section started off kinda quiet...but there were a handful of us, who started amping up the crowd a little, and by the end....well, we all know how the end of the game sounded </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

I'll take the win. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha
    I wish i saw that...

My section started off kinda quiet...but there were a handful of us, who started amping up the crowd a little, and by the end....well, we all know how the end of the game sounded </P>[/quote]The end of the game was SOOOOO loud, I was so happy to finally see that kind of energy in that stadium. A friend of minesits to the left of me, occassionally will get overamped and hit me pretty hard with excitement. Yesterday I just got tired of it, I guess my feet were planted pretty well because I unleashed a shove with my left arm and he went flying into the guy in front of us...hahah. I got a text later that night -he was apologizing for hitting me so hard. lol. It's all in good fun. Thee game was definitely something I'll remember for a long time to come. Really great to meet you guy's.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="ny06"]

I'll take the win. </P>

</P>

[/quote]</P>

[/quote]</P>

hahaha
    I wish i saw that...

My section started off kinda quiet...but there were a handful of us, who started amping up the crowd a little, and by the end....well, we all know how the end of the game sounded </P>[/quote]The end of the game was SOOOOO loud, I was so happy to finally see that kind of energy in that stadium. A friend of minesits to the left of me, occassionally will get overamped and hit me pretty hard with excitement. Yesterday I just got tired of it, I guess my feet were planted pretty well because I unleashed a shove with my left arm and he went flying into the guy in front of us...hahah. I got a text later that night -he was apologizing for hitting me so hard. lol. It's all in good fun. Thee game was definitely something I'll remember for a long time to come. Really great to meet you guy's.[/quote] HaHa..sounds like a Harbaugh /Schwartz moment...glad everyone had a good time great game

All-Pro

Every Thee Game is an experience all it's own, everyone is special, it was a great time, food was great thanks (Kase and Amanda don't know if I'm missing anyone there) there was plenty to drink and the atmosphere was as good as it could be as usual.

Inside my section was pretty quit besides me and a couple of guys sprinkled around, but at one point 3rd or 4thQ can't remember I got up and turned around chanting "Here We Go Giants Here We Go" and flapping my arms and I got the entire section to start chanting...then they went to commercial beak and started blasting some music in the stadium and ruined it :P

It was a great time as always

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"]Every Thee Game is an experience all it's own, everyone is special, it was a great time, food was great thanks (Kase and Amanda don't know if I'm missing anyone there) there was plenty to drink and the atmosphere was as good as it could be as usual.

Inside my section was pretty quit besides me and a couple of guys sprinkled around, but at one point 3rd or 4thQ can't remember I got up and turned around chanting "Here We Go Giants Here We Go" and flapping my arms and I got the entire section to start chanting...then they went to commercial beak and started blasting some music in the stadium and ruined it :P

It was a great time as always

[/quote]it was good to talk to you and the others yesterday Daven thanks to Landon...I was on a job site i could feel the excitment of being at a game...</P>

on a side note as we exspected Rocks our black lab started welping a liter at 5 am this morning 5 pups so far which may be it ...3 yellow males 2 black females</P>

edit number 6 just showed up yellow male! ha he has a little black spot on his back</P>

yea I had a great time!
    Gmen still undefeated at games I been to, gotta love it!</P>

it was quite and experience, and yes, food was great, so another big thanks to blondie and kase 1!

once me and brese got to our seats, i just then realized how hammered I was....
    i'm like dude....I think I'm too drunk for this....but then my eyes finally adjusted to the height, and i think i was good to go lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant