Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

how was THEEE game ??? any funny stories....oh good game MH ...who knew Robbie GOuld and the Jets D' would go off like that...also Colt McCoy got 22 points as well.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]how was THEEE game ??? any funny stories....oh good game MH ...who knew Robbie GOuld and the Jets D' would go off like that...also Colt McCoy got 22 points as well.[/quote]</P>

My team is definately in a slump. Just can't get any production from anybody in the last 2 weeks.</P>

Good win though. Good call with McCoy too. Didn't see that one.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

anyone interested in </P>

Matt Schaub</P>

Darius-Heyward-Bey</P>

Johnathan Stewart</P>

James Jones</P>

Desean Jackson</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="shocknaweny"]how was THEEE game ??? any funny stories....oh good game MH ...who knew Robbie GOuld and the Jets D' would go off like that...also Colt McCoy got 22 points as well.[/quote]</P>

My team is definately in a slump. Just can't get any production from anybody in the last 2 weeks.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

u had BYE week dilemma's ....DHB is up for grabs if u want him...</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

u had BYE week dilemma's ....DHB is up for grabs if u want him...</P>

[/quote]</P>

What are you looking for for Desean?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="ny06"]<div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}"><font color="#3b5998">In Reese We Trust</font></div><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Get ready for this news... According to a source, PHI WR <font color="#3b5998">Steve Smith</font> is on the trade block for a mid round draft pick. #phi #eagles</span>[/quote]

lmao
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]corey web with 2 ints in man coverage??hmmmmm enough of this stupid 2 linebacker bull****. go **** a goat fewell. put kiwi in and blitz him, dude is on fire right now.....
    [/quote]

besides JWill making bad reads the two LB thing worked

[/quote]no its not. both that 80 yard run td and that long td pass were in his hybrid nickle ****. it suuuucks dude. its beeen sucking since the colts game last year.
    [/quote]

The long TD pass was missed tackles. Makes no difference what defense your in if u can't tackle

and no.. JWill was suppose to fill the gap that FJax blew up in and Bernard tripped and got pushed completely out of the way with ease which widened the gap. Already rewatched the film real quick

JWill cut up to the left and got blocked into the wash. Had he met his blocker and blew him up or got ever the top of him the play would of been stopped. He was responsible for that gap

HE also had many other bad reads that lead to big gains
    [/quote]bro we have 5 dbs on the field and theyre still getting beat, still have wrs running wiiiiiide open, elite wrs. how does that happen? if players are constantly blowing coverage(which they all are), its on the coach. good teams are going to dissect us, book it. coverage schemes dont work. you agreed with me a few times, now you disagree. did mh hijack your account just to troll?
    it doesnt work. period.
    [/quote]and not only that but now teams are running on us? wtf is that about? we ALWAYS were able to stop the run, until fewell showed up. guy is gaaaabage.
    [/quote]

besides one rookie mistake we bottled up the run pretty legit...

take away the one 80 yard run
    [/quote]one rookie mistake? did you see the angle grant took?
    [/quote]

wasn't that on the reception Grant took the awful angle?

Even if it wasn't, yes, Rookie mistake. By JWill not filling the gap and ducking in the wash thats what happened

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<dl class="t-mult tweet-dl"><dd>No Barden, Hynoski or Koets either #nyg<em class="timestamp {ts: 'Tue Oct 18 10:04:36 PDT 2011'}">[/i]</dd><dd>
    </dd><dd>Tuck, Osi, Phillips, Jacobs, Prince, Snee are your major bye week DNPs #nyg</dd></dl>[/quote]

Barden is PUP, he wouldn't be able to practice til after this week anyway

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"]
    <div class="report">

ESPN's Chris Mortensen said Tuesday that Peyton Hillis could be dealt out of Cleveland.</p></div>

The Browns vehemently deny that Hillis is available, but they have plenty of incentive to lie. "There's a sense they could be persuaded. We'll see," Mortensen said. Hillis' contract issue, strep throat and now hamstring problem have contributed to his nightmare season.[/quote]</p>

Could go to Dallas. (speculation on my part)</p>

Thats also too bad about Garrard.</p>[/quote]yea? they have a decent hbs....
    [/quote]

they have felix whose out for a few weeks and Choice and Murray are having brutal years

I would imagine Jerry is salivating at the idea

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"]http://www.tmz.com/2011/10/18/shia-l...3#.Tp22JnIWenQ

shia la*****. never liked him
    [/quote]</p>

I have no idea who that is.</p>

[/quote]ughhh, the kid that was in the transformers movies.....get with the times.
    [/quote]</p>

Last I heard, Transformers were toys for little kids.</p>

[/quote]yea and there was a kids show. then michael bay , the action director, and speilberg made 3 movies. they were ok, didnt see the last one. and you know how calvin johnson likes to be called magatron.....megatrons the bad transformer.
    [/quote]</p>

Sorry Dez, You couldn't pay me to see a movie made about children's toys. <u>I know the chick with the thumbs was in one of them.</u></p>

Doesn't suit my tastes. But then again...I'm fickle.</p>[/quote]lmao. yea thats it.