Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

i say yes and the only reason I say yes is because I have a really kick *** black and red smith jersey I want to be able to rock for at least a lil while lol
    [/quote]i guess i wouldnt be opposed, as long as he eats his humble pie which i think hes doing right now.
    [/quote]</P>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</P>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</P>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</P>

[/quote]

have I ever told you that I think your an ELITE poster?
    [/quote]</P>

Obviously you read my post. I think my proposal is appropriate.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]if hes released should the giants take smith back??????????

[/quote]

i say yes and the only reason I say yes is because I have a really kick *** black and red smith jersey I want to be able to rock for at least a lil while lol
    [/quote]i guess i wouldnt be opposed, as long as he eats his humble pie which i think hes doing right now.
    [/quote]</p>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</p>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</p>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Obviously you read my post. I think my proposal is appropriate.</p>[/quote]

im actually giving bans if posters don't use the word ELITE at least once a day
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Magic Johnson is the man! lol
    </p>

</p>

"Everybody's always asking, 'Who is better between Kobe (Bryant) and LeBron?' I'm like, Are you kidding me? I'm like you're kidding me ... Kobe, five championships; LeBron, zero."</p>

"I love the young man though. I know he's going to get better in the fourth quarter this year."</p>

More laughter. </p>

"I'm not hating on LeBron," he added. "He's a triple-double threat every single game and he's going to get better."</p>

But one thing Magic seemed serious about was dismissing any comparisons between James and fellow Hall-of-Famer Michael Jordan. </p>

"Come
    on, man, six championships for Jordan. You know that Michael averaged
    over 30 points every playoff series? Don't try to touch that," he said.</p>

</p>

Which is why I've always said and will always say, no matter how many rings Kobe wins he will NEVER be better than Jordan. NO ONE was better than MJ.
    </p>

</p>

You hear me Morehead? NO ONE!!!
    </p>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Obviously you read my post. I think my proposal is appropriate.</p>[/quote]

[/quote]
    That is an ELITE idea.

All-Pro

thinkelite some supper

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

How's that?** He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary.** All for doing nothing at all.* If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Obviously you read my post.* I think my proposal is appropriate.</p>[/quote]

[/quote] One of the many cards that Byron will be winning this year is a Donruss ELITE Autographed Rookie Card of Jerrel Jernigan #239/299.

[quote user="byron"]thinkelite some supper[/quote]</P>

Don't encourage Matt.</P>

[quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Smith reeeeeally ****ed himself!!!</P>

If he stayed a Giant, sat on the PUP, put in his work, he would def be our slot reciever again once he fully healed and proved dependable.....but now, nothing in Philly, and even if he gets the chance to come back here for less $, he'd be our 4th WR.......sucks to be you, man! lol</P>

[/quote]</P>

How's that? He got $2MM guaranteed plus $2MM in salary. All for doing nothing at all. If he gets cut he will take with him almost $3MM for 2 months work.</P>

In what universe is that being ****ed?</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Obviously you read my post. I think my proposal is appropriate.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote] One of the many cards that Byron will be winning this year is a Donruss ELITE Autographed Rookie Card of Jerrel Jernigan #239/299.[/quote]</P>

Pats...did you ever see my trade offer? I took it down cause it had been so long.</P>

It was Torrain and Ridley for Colston.</P>

Yeah i did see that MH. I barely had time to deal with setting the lineup this weekend.

I need to hang on to my veterans, because of the 2 young guys on my team ..Sorry man.

[quote user="patsrule666"]Yeah i did see that MH. I barely had time to deal with setting the lineup this weekend.

I need to hang on to my veterans, because of the 2 young guys on my team ..Sorry man.[/quote]
    Anything you like on my team for Murray? I would like to get that handcuff to Jones. Let me know what you are thinking buddy.

I also don't like you already crowning Byron. lol You have as good a chance as he. I am hoping I do to. If he wins on his bye week I give up. lol