Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">"If we can get a healthy Tuck and get our d-line intact, our defense would improve tremendously. DC Perry Fewell</span></h6>
    no it wont cause you suuuck the D

[quote user="byron"]great Palmer is making his way up the elite ladder by next he will be ahead of Eli...Gmb in lock down?!![/quote]getting any sleep??

[quote user="bigblue4417"]People killed the Raiders for giving the Pats a 1st rounder for Seymour. He has been killin it since day 1.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

2 firsts for an age-ing and last time I checked uneffective QB is a different story....( I think the Raiders have a good chance of winning that playoff game to give Cincy another 1st in 2013 )</P>

but yeah Seymour has been a BEAST !</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"]great Palmer is making his way up the elite ladder by next he will be ahead of Eli...Gmb in lock down?!![/quote]getting any sleep??
    [/quote]firstt night was bad slept through last night every once in a while one willwander away from the pile and start screaming where'd everybodygo! help ,help!!

who got Cutler ???</P>

I wasn't to excited bout dropping Colt anyway...with Palmer in Cincy now DHB is gunna have a monster season !!</P>

</P>

To explain my absence-I took this week off from work. Getting alot done around the house and working on my gym some more.

I have to say that the Any Given Sunday speech from Al Pacino was a top notch addition to game time rituals. Kudos to Kase for coming up with that one!

Amanda-Thanks for the cupcakes, the kids loved them!

MH, Lando, JP, Daven, Sharick, Kase, Apologies to anyone I forgot, it was my great pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to next year's game.

back page of the post "Shooting Blanks" lol
    <a href="http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/burress_signing_bust_so_far_D6fMmseQmohFB1JsA9anRM ">
    http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/burress_signing_bust_so_far_D6fMmseQmohFB1JsA9anRM </a>

[quote user="lttaylor56"]To explain my absence-I took this week off from work. Getting alot done around the house and working on my gym some more.

I have to say that the Any Given Sunday speech from Al Pacino was a top notch addition to game time rituals. Kudos to Kase for coming up with that one!

MH, Lando, JP, Daven, Sharick, Kase, Apologies to anyone I forgot, it was my great pleasure to meet you all and I look forward to next year's game.
    [/quote]</P>

yeaaaaa buddy!
    nice meeting you too man...def had a good time</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]To explain my absence-I took this week off from work. Getting alot done around the house and working on my gym some more.

[/quote]</p>

yeaaaaa buddy!
    nice meeting you too man...def had a good time</p>[/quote][Y] I will tell Melissa you said Yo-tommorrow! lol