Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhm Ware averages that over a lifetime 44 carries

Bradshaw averages that over 627 carries - please stop with that comparison lol[/quote]

Exactly, give Ware more carries I think he'd be doing even better.
    [/quote]

based on what? The more carries hes had the worse his numbers have been

not to mention his only "success" has been vs 3rd stringers
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

Based on my opinion? the rest of what you said up there is a bunch of bull**** by the way, he hasn't only had success against 3rd stringers...the only time he's played against 3rd stringers is in preseason where his numbers are bonkers because of it, I'm only using regular season statistics in the comparison, as far as his numbers going down because of increased carries....while it may be true I don't think 20 carries vs 10 carries or 5 carries over the course of a SEASON is any way to determine whether he's the type of back who needs to get into a rhythm or not, give me a "GAME" where he gets 20ish carries and not against a defense like Baltimore just a regular old defense....compare it to what Bradshaw/Jacobs did then we will see....unfortunately it's never gonna happen so we won't recognize how good he is until he Ryan Grants on us.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]uhm Ware averages that over a lifetime 44 carries

Bradshaw averages that over 627 carries - please stop with that comparison lol[/quote]

Exactly, give Ware more carries I think he'd be doing even better.
    [/quote]</P>

Waste of a roster spot.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

obviously you know my feelings on this....

but it's stupid, because clearly he's not going to get carries....and neither is scott...so there is nothing to discuss.
    Ware is good, or else he wouldnt be on our team.

Matt, I dont know what you mean by he was given a chance.....what? 3 carries? 4 carries? you need a bigger sample size....
    Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

but it's stupid, because clearly he's not going to get carries....and neither is scott...so there is nothing to discuss.

Matt, I dont know what you mean by he was given a chance.....what? 3 carries? 4 carries? you need a bigger sample size....
    Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well its a double edge sword, isn't it.</P>

You say he must be good becausethe coaches decided he should beon the team. One could also argue that he sucks because the coaching staff has only had him carry the ball 44 times in 4 years.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Because Danny Ware is dead weight on this team and we need to replace him with something.</p>[/quote]

he does well every single time we play him...I don't understand.
    [/quote]lol what are you talking about????
    [/quote]

what do you mean what am I talking about, in a fill in role, with the limited amount of carries he gets he puts up numbers similar to bradshaw.

4.4 YPC vs 4.7 YPC (career regular season numbers)

yet everyone wants AB's balls in there mouth and DJ Ware is dead weight.

Give Ware more carries and I bet you he outshines bradshaw....unfortunately we will never see it.

Ware's a better Receiver and a better Blocker imho and his running skills are on par with bradshaw.

that said neither of them are anything special.
    [/quote]he constantly hits the wrong holes and misses blocks. dead weight like mh said. he doesnt see much of the field for a reason

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Well its a double edge sword, isn't it.</p>

You say he must be good becausethe coaches decided he should beon the team. One could also argue that he sucks because the coaching staff has only had him carry the ball 44 times in 4 years.</p>[/quote]

I'm saying he's good because when I watch him play he looks like he does everything pretty well...I'm not saying he's ELITE (like Eli :P) but he's good, and all around good, I don't think any of our RB's besides Jacobs are anything special...and Jacobs hasn't made anything (and I doubt he will at this point) out of his "special....ness"

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Because Danny Ware is dead weight on this team and we need to replace him with something.</p>[/quote]

he does well every single time we play him...I don't understand.
    [/quote]lol what are you talking about????
    [/quote]

what do you mean what am I talking about, in a fill in role, with the limited amount of carries he gets he puts up numbers similar to bradshaw.

4.4 YPC vs 4.7 YPC

yet everyone wants AB's balls in there mouth and DJ Ware is dead weight.

Give Ware more carries and I bet you he outshines bradshaw....unfortunately we will never see it.

Ware's a better Receiver and a better Blocker imho and his running skills are on par with bradshaw.

that said neither of them are anything special.
    [/quote]

uhm Ware averages that over a lifetime 44 carries

Bradshaw averages that over 627 carries - please stop with that comparison lol

And this goes back to the age old debate about a RB main priority lol.

Ware is a straight forward runner wtih limited moves and not alot of force
    [/quote]lol whos side are you on??

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

[/quote]

Based on my opinion? the rest of what you said up there is a bunch of bull**** by the way, he hasn't only had success against 3rd stringers...the only time he's played against 3rd stringers is in preseason where his numbers are bonkers because of it, I'm only using regular season statistics in the comparison, as far as his numbers going down because of increased carries....while it may be true I don't think 20 carries vs 10 carries or 5 carries over the course of a SEASON is any way to determine whether he's the type of back who needs to get into a rhythm or not, give me a "GAME" where he gets 20ish carries and not against a defense like Baltimore just a regular old defense....compare it to what Bradshaw/Jacobs did then we will see....unfortunately it's never gonna happen so we won't recognize how good he is until he Ryan Grants on us.
    [/quote]

actually hes played in backups in blowouts too...

if ur really looking at the regular season stats then you'd see that hes averaged 3.7 a carry in the psat two years and thats where hes gotten the bulk of his carries

I KNOW this is a Daven bored day but TAGF is boring today so i'll play along.

Ryan Grant had no shot at playing here so we got rid of him. We had him the year we had the best rushing tandem in the league and then Bradshaw on the bench. Game of numbers

Ware has been the opposite of that. Grant was here during a bad time, Ware has been handed the RB3 job undeserved and has had and can't earn a spot on the field.

Plenty of opportunities last year to run him and we didnt. We are starting to give him his shot this year and he sucks. Scott will replace him by years end
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"]he constantly hits the wrong holes and misses blocks. [/quote]

Yeah this is just wrong, you want to call him deadweight go ahead...but don't spew bull**** to support it.