Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

obviously you know my feelings on this....

but it's stupid, because clearly he's not going to get carries....and neither is scott...so there is nothing to discuss.
    Ware is good, or else he wouldnt be on our team.

Matt, I dont know what you mean by he was given a chance.....what? 3 carries? 4 carries? you need a bigger sample size....
    Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</P>

[/quote]</P>

Well its a double edge sword, isn't it.</P>

You say he must be good becausethe coaches decided he should beon the team. One could also argue that he sucks because the coaching staff has only had him carry the ball 44 times in 4 years.</P>

[/quote]</P>

well personally, I think since we have 2 good RBs, there isnt necessarily a NEED to play him that often, as I'm completely content with AB and BJ....but I'm just saying....not many teams have to play 3RBs...ever...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

but it's stupid, because clearly he's not going to get carries....and neither is scott...so there is nothing to discuss.

Matt, I dont know what you mean by he was given a chance.....what? 3 carries? 4 carries? you need a bigger sample size....
    Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</p>[/quote]

Hes obviously not impressive in practice because so many opportunities where he would get carries hes not getting.

He currently has 13 rushes on the year, on pace to smash his career high. The guy has shown NOTHING. For instane the other day he got in this week vs the Bills (thank god I DVR'd) and he had this run that he cut to the outside into 3 defenders while our whole line had a push for him up the middle

It was one of the dumbest things i've seen a RB do. He doesn't have the vision, he doesn't have the speed, he doesn't have the power. He runs hard, can catch the ball, and can block - but he won't last because he can't handle the rock
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

<u>
    Matt, I dont know what you mean by he was given a chance.</u>....what? 3 carries? 4 carries? you need a bigger sample size....
    Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</p>[/quote]he gets his chance in training camp and practice everyday.

but i will say this, this oline would make ap look average right now. i also think its time we moved on from bj, keep him as a 3rd down back but id like to have a guy with speed, and let ab be the bruiser.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Well its a double edge sword, isn't it.</p>

You say he must be good becausethe coaches decided he should beon the team. One could also argue that he sucks because the coaching staff has only had him carry the ball 44 times in 4 years.</p>[/quote]

I'm saying he's good because when I watch him play he looks like he does everything pretty well...I'm not saying he's ELITE (like Eli :P) but he's good, and all around good, I don't think any of our RB's besides Jacobs are anything special...and Jacobs hasn't made anything (and I doubt he will at this point) out of his "special....ness"
    [/quote]

he does do everything well. WELL being the key word, nothing great and running the ball is the thing he does the least well. Hence why he'll be done

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Because Danny Ware is dead weight on this team and we need to replace him with something.</p>[/quote]

he does well every single time we play him...I don't understand.
    [/quote]lol what are you talking about????
    [/quote]

what do you mean what am I talking about, in a fill in role, with the limited amount of carries he gets he puts up numbers similar to bradshaw.

4.4 YPC vs 4.7 YPC

yet everyone wants AB's balls in there mouth and DJ Ware is dead weight.

Give Ware more carries and I bet you he outshines bradshaw....unfortunately we will never see it.

Ware's a better Receiver and a better Blocker imho and his running skills are on par with bradshaw.

that said neither of them are anything special.
    [/quote]

uhm Ware averages that over a lifetime 44 carries

Bradshaw averages that over 627 carries - please stop with that comparison lol

And this goes back to the age old debate about a RB main priority lol.

Ware is a straight forward runner wtih limited moves and not alot of force
    [/quote]lol whos side are you on??
    [/quote]

im on the ware sucks side

just pointing out to throw lifetime YPC is ******ed when Ware averages less than 9 carries a year and Bradshaw has topped his lifetime carries in two games

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]he constantly hits the wrong holes and misses blocks. [/quote]

Yeah this is just wrong, you want to call him deadweight go ahead...but don't spew bull**** to support it.
    [/quote]

na he def misses holes

not sure about blocks, i don't remember tha thappening

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Im just saying it's not worth arguing because you dont know either.</p>

[/quote]</p>

Well its a double edge sword, isn't it.</p>

You say he must be good becausethe coaches decided he should beon the team. One could also argue that he sucks because the coaching staff has only had him carry the ball 44 times in 4 years.</p>

[/quote]</p>

well personally, I think since we have 2 good RBs, there isnt necessarily a NEED to play him that often, as I'm completely content with AB and BJ....but I'm just saying....not many teams have to play 3RBs...ever...</p>[/quote]

Jacobs has been out two games this year - theres DEF been a need to play him and hes gotten a few shots and done nothing with them.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]he constantly hits the wrong holes and misses blocks. [/quote]

Yeah this is just wrong, you want to call him deadweight go ahead...but don't spew bull**** to support it.
    [/quote]how is it bs? go watch the preseason games cause thats pretty much the only time we see him. against a bunch of 3rd stringers. he was having problems getting out of the backfield, not because of our line, but because he was slow, he doesnt have a burst. blocking, hes lost......that not even debatable. if he was hitting holes and picking up blocks, hed be starting.....

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]he constantly hits the wrong holes and misses blocks. [/quote]

[/quote]how is it bs? go watch the preseason games cause thats pretty much the only time we see him. against a bunch of 3rd stringers. he was having problems getting out of the backfield, not because of our line, but because he was slow, he doesnt have a burst. blocking, hes lost......that not even debatable. if he was hitting holes and picking up blocks, hed be starting.....
    [/quote]

im not sure where your knock on him blocking is coming from

from what i remember hes been pretty solid. I think hes missed like one play i vaguely remember

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]he constantly hits the wrong holes and misses blocks. [/quote]

[/quote]

im not sure where your knock on him blocking is coming from

from what i remember hes been pretty solid. I think hes missed like one play i vaguely remember
    [/quote]</P>

I actually think the fact that he can pick up blitzes is probably the reason he's still on the team.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi