Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

I was able to watch the Red Zone all day - god bless the red zone for fantasy purposes
    [/quote]Red-Zone, that's an app you watch on your phone right? I don't think I have red zone on nfl network.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]OH MY WORD, I am working on a deal that may bring me some extremely rare items. Part of this deal includes some unbelievable Giants items that quite possibly are one of a kind. I have not figured out how this would be given to the FF winner, but if i get them, lets just say that any true Giants fan would be very,very proud to show these off...All i can say is ELITE. Just ****in ELITE man............[/quote]

LMAO - if its Eli stuff i want Moorehead to wint the league just so he can hang it up on his office
    [/quote] Good Morning Matt--Thank god for Brees is all I can say.
    [/quote]

im so fantasy sick this year its gross

i don't have a good record in any of my leagues except one, but its my $300 a team league i split with blondie.

Im mid pack of my big league thats been going on for like 15 years, but high points and primed for the rest of the year. I just acquired McCoy and got through his bye vs Rodgers.

BUT for the most part i've had just a stomach turning fantasy season. Typically in the rest of my leagues tops in points but bottom of the barrel in standings. Bad matchups all year

Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross

I can at least hold my hat that Hightower was back in action for Washington. I told you guys that Torrain stuff was BS. Only reason he didn't play the game and a half before was because of shoulder injury

****ing gross. Im so pissed man.
    [/quote]</p>

Do you know something we don't know. I was under the impression that he might be out for a while.</p>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...KTAM_blog.html</p>[/quote]I read they suspect torn acl for high tower. My back up rb-Graham-ripped his achilles. These guy's are fragile like China dolls-geesh/!

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]OH MY WORD, I am working on a deal that may bring me some extremely rare items. Part of this deal includes some unbelievable Giants items that quite possibly are one of a kind. I have not figured out how this would be given to the FF winner, but if i get them, lets just say that any true Giants fan would be very,very proud to show these off...All i can say is ELITE. Just ****in ELITE man............[/quote]

LMAO - if its Eli stuff i want Moorehead to wint the league just so he can hang it up on his office
    [/quote]

i don't have a good record in any of my leagues except one, but its my $300 a team league i split with blondie.

Im mid pack of my big league thats been going on for like 15 years, but high points and primed for the rest of the year. I just acquired McCoy and got through his bye vs Rodgers.

BUT for the most part i've had just a stomach turning fantasy season. Typically in the rest of my leagues tops in points but bottom of the barrel in standings. Bad matchups all year

Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross

I can at least hold my hat that Hightower was back in action for Washington. I told you guys that Torrain stuff was BS. Only reason he didn't play the game and a half before was because of shoulder injury

[/quote]</p>

Do you know something we don't know. I was under the impression that he might be out for a while.</p>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...KTAM_blog.html</p>[/quote]

what do u mean? He tore his ACL yesterday

they are confirming that today - hes done for the year

but the reports all week was that he was finally healthy and he came out and busted it up and was the feature back. I told you guys not to buy that Torrain ****
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

I was able to watch the Red Zone all day - god bless the red zone for fantasy purposes
    [/quote]Red-Zone, that's an app you watch on your phone right? I don't think I have red zone on nfl network.
    [/quote]

i THINK only verizon provides it. They cut to EVERY game going on when theres action going on

its god sent

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...KTAM_blog.html</p>[/quote]I read they suspect torn acl for high tower. My back up rb-Graham-ripped his achilles. These guy's are fragile like China dolls-geesh/!
    [/quote]

my one teams RBs yesterday: Graham, Hightower, Mathews (who missed half the game)

then my RBs in our league: Hightower, Choice

****in gross

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

[/quote]

i THINK only verizon provides it. They cut to EVERY game going on when theres action going on

its god sent
    [/quote]I need that--perfect when your busy working to have on in the back ground--which is what I usually do with NFL network--Channel 122 on comcast.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

my one teams RBs yesterday: Graham, Hightower, Mathews (who missed half the game)

****in gross
    [/quote]I always knew injuries are more than half the game...before I played fantasy, the only injuries that ever mattered to me were NYG and their opponents. Now I have to consider the whole league. Staying healthy and having adequate depth are keys to winning in FF.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Do you know something we don't know. I was under the impression that he might be out for a while.</P>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...KTAM_blog.html</P>

[/quote]I read they suspect torn acl for high tower. My back up rb-Graham-ripped his achilles. These guy's are fragile like China dolls-geesh/!
    [/quote]

****in gross
    [/quote]</P>

Matthews came back and played. So I think he'sOK. Hightower is a tough one. Had to be carried off the field. May be a serious injury. I heard Beanie got hurt too. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

My Dad tells me he got a super cool full size helmet on the auction block. Super Bowl 25 Chrome Helmet signed by LT. I hope I'm not disappointed, but based on the timing and my fanship for LT--I will be surprised if this is not my Xmas present. Supa Cool!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...KTAM_blog.html</p>

[/quote]I read they suspect torn acl for high tower. My back up rb-Graham-ripped his achilles. These guy's are fragile like China dolls-geesh/!
    [/quote]

****in gross
    [/quote]</p>

Matthews came back and played. So I think he'sOK. Hightower is a tough one. Had to be carried off the field. May be a serious injury. I heard Beanie got hurt too. </p>[/quote]It will be a gift if it's only medial/side damage to Hightower and not the full acl.