Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

This past Friday's Nooner

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]OH MY WORD, I am working on a deal that may bring me some extremely rare items. Part of this deal includes some unbelievable Giants items that quite possibly are one of a kind. I have not figured out how this would be given to the FF winner, but if i get them, lets just say that any true Giants fan would be very,very proud to show these off...All i can say is ELITE. Just ****in ELITE man............[/quote]

LMAO - if its Eli stuff i want Moorehead to wint the league just so he can hang it up on his office
    [/quote] Good Morning Matt--Thank god for Brees is all I can say.
    [/quote]

im so fantasy sick this year its gross

i don't have a good record in any of my leagues except one, but its my $300 a team league i split with blondie.

Im mid pack of my big league thats been going on for like 15 years, but high points and primed for the rest of the year. I just acquired McCoy and got through his bye vs Rodgers.

BUT for the most part i've had just a stomach turning fantasy season. Typically in the rest of my leagues tops in points but bottom of the barrel in standings. Bad matchups all year

Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross

I can at least hold my hat that Hightower was back in action for Washington. I told you guys that Torrain stuff was BS. Only reason he didn't play the game and a half before was because of shoulder injury

****ing gross. Im so pissed man.
    [/quote]</p>

Do you know something we don't know. I was under the impression that he might be out for a while.</p>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...KTAM_blog.html</p>

[/quote]I read they suspect torn acl for high tower. My back up rb-Graham-ripped his achilles. These guy's are fragile like China dolls-geesh/!
    [/quote]

my one teams RBs yesterday: Graham, Hightower, Mathews (who missed half the game)

then my RBs in our league: Hightower, Choice

****in gross
    [/quote]</p>

Matthews came back and played. So I think he'sOK. Hightower is a tough one. Had to be carried off the field. May be a serious injury. I heard Beanie got hurt too. </p>[/quote]

yea but he still missed half a game.

I was actually watching the Hightower play on redzone when it happened, u saw him the way he like did this lil hop befor ehe went down. Before he even grabbed his knee in pain I knew he was done

Yea Beanie is a china doll huh? He still runs great, u just cna't rely on him

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]OH MY WORD, I am working on a deal that may bring me some extremely rare items. Part of this deal includes some unbelievable Giants items that quite possibly are one of a kind. I have not figured out how this would be given to the FF winner, but if i get them, lets just say that any true Giants fan would be very,very proud to show these off...All i can say is ELITE. Just ****in ELITE man............[/quote]

LMAO - if its Eli stuff i want Moorehead to wint the league just so he can hang it up on his office
    [/quote] Good Morning Matt--Thank god for Brees is all I can say.
    [/quote]

im so fantasy sick this year its gross

i don't have a good record in any of my leagues except one, but its my $300 a team league i split with blondie.

Im mid pack of my big league thats been going on for like 15 years, but high points and primed for the rest of the year. I just acquired McCoy and got through his bye vs Rodgers.

BUT for the most part i've had just a stomach turning fantasy season. Typically in the rest of my leagues tops in points but bottom of the barrel in standings. Bad matchups all year

Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross

I can at least hold my hat that Hightower was back in action for Washington. I told you guys that Torrain stuff was BS. Only reason he didn't play the game and a half before was because of shoulder injury

****ing gross. Im so pissed man.
    [/quote]</p>

Do you know something we don't know. I was under the impression that he might be out for a while.</p>

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...KTAM_blog.html</p>

[/quote]I read they suspect torn acl for high tower. My back up rb-Graham-ripped his achilles. These guy's are fragile like China dolls-geesh/!
    [/quote]

my one teams RBs yesterday: Graham, Hightower, Mathews (who missed half the game)

then my RBs in our league: Hightower, Choice

****in gross
    [/quote]</p>

Matthews came back and played. So I think he'sOK. Hightower is a tough one. Had to be carried off the field. May be a serious injury. I heard Beanie got hurt too. </p>[/quote]It will be a gift if it's only medial/side damage to Hightower and not the full acl.
    [/quote]

the way he went down, i would bet heavy on the full acl lol

HAPPY 8K

on two side notes:

A) Nice rack, but not the best pose for a chick with no *** for the nooner

B) new boards won't be here til off season. They don't want trisk something going wrong and crashing during the season

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross[/quote]
    Better to be lucky than good as they say...

Lots of injuries yesterday man. Beanie is probably out for a couple weeks, Stafford, Felix, Jennings might have fractured his hand. Fitz is double covered all day. My team is just falling apart. Thank god I got a cake match up yesterday.

No need to mention how bad CJ2K is...****

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what morons HBO was, why would they get rid of that show?
    [/quote]
    I have no idea, the show is awesome. Not only that but I don't have Showtime and do have HBO damn it. It is the best highlight show out there in my opinoin.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]what morons HBO was, why would they get rid of that show?
    [/quote]
    I have no idea, the show is awesome. Not only that but I don't have Showtime and do have HBO damn it. It is the best highlight show out there in my opinion.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]seeing as how the Giants rarely play at 4 - i must say i enjoyed the bye week.

I was able to watch the Red Zone all day - god bless the red zone for fantasy purposes
    [/quote]
    It's all I watch anymore. That channel is a god send. I'm really not sure how people live without it.

ESPN's Pat Yasinskas does not believe the Bucs will sign free agent RB Tiki Barber.

<dl class="t-mult tweet-dl"><dd>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    Prince
    and Barden might be limited in practice. Team will update later.
    Barden's three-week window to be activated off PUP starts today
    <em class="timestamp {ts: 'Mon Oct 24 07:48:03 PDT 2011'}">19 minutes ago[/i] </dd></dl>NotoriousOHM <span class="timeline">Ohm Youngmisuk</span>
    During
    early portion of practice, everyone except Koets was on practice field.
    Tuck, Snee, Jacobs, Prince, Phillips, Hynoski were on field