Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    what it do pizzlestick
    [/quote]

nada...just coming off a terrible ****ing weekend, lol....</P>

trying to stay awake at work while doing as little work as humanly possible...you know...living the life =\</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

<span></span></p><div id="yui_3_3_0_1_1319476508888470" class="yom-figure yom-fig-right" style="width:630px;"><p class="legend">Researchers say up to 20 million tons of debris from Japan's March 11 tsunami could reach U.S. West Coast in three years.…</p></div>

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    what it do pizzlestick
    [/quote]

nada...just coming off a terrible ****ing weekend, lol....</p>

trying to stay awake at work while doing as little work as humanly possible...you know...living the life =\</p>[/quote]Is there any other way to live it? ha

Wow....that's nuts!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

<span></span></p><div id="yui_3_3_0_1_1319476508888470" class="yom-figure yom-fig-right" style="width:630px;"><p class="legend">Researchers say up to 20 million tons of debris from Japan's March 11 tsunami could reach U.S. West Coast in three years.…</p></div>[/quote]Tell them to keep their jap crap over there

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Darren McFadden left in the first quarter with a sprained foot and didn’t return. No word on the severity of this injury as of late Sunday night, but McFadden’s Week 8 bye comes at an ideal time. Michael Bush (17 rush, 99 yds) is the clear beneficiary if Run DMC is unable to go coming out of the bye.

Matthew Stafford suffered knee and ankle injuries late, and had a “noticeable limp” in the locker room after Sunday’s loss to the Falcons, according to MLive.com. Stafford says he was going to attempt to return to the game if the Lions had gotten the ball back, but he never got that chance. Meanwhile, ProFootballTalk.com reports that Stafford is headed for an MRI on Monday, which should clarify his outlook. Shaun Hill immediately becomes a viable start in fantasy leagues if Stafford ends up missing time.

Beanie Wells (12 rush, 42 yds) left with a sprained right knee and didn’t return. Sometimes injuries that are initially called knee sprains end up being something worse, but we won’t know Beanie’s outlook until he undergoes an MRI (and yes, the right knee is the one that was surgically repaired prior to last season).

Tim Hightower (17 rush, 88 yds) suffered a potentially serious knee injury, with ESPN 980’s Chris Russell reporting that the Redskins “strongly believe” that he tore his ACL (we’ll know for sure after an MRI on Monday). Ryan Torain was an afterthought on Sunday (2 rush, -5 yds), but he appears likely to get another chance at the lead back role now. And given Mike Shanahan’s dastardly backfield whims (not to mention Torain’s injury history), Roy Helu should be stashed away in most formats.

Willis McGahee (18 rush, 76 yds) fractured his hand in Sunday’s comeback win over the Dolphins. No word as of Sunday night how much time McGahee might miss.

Speaking of fractured hands, Santana Moss broke a bone in his left hand in Sunday’s loss to Carolina, with ESPN 980’s Chris Russell reporting that he’s likely to miss 3-4 weeks. Jabar Gaffney (4 rec, 68 yds) and Fred Davis (6 rec, 80 yds, TD) both stand to benefit.[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

I just sent MH a trade offer ....Willis McGahee for DHB...but read this and cancelled it...Lando I'd take a chance on Stafford for Jackie Battle if u wanna.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross[/quote]
    Better to be lucky than good as they say...

Lots of injuries yesterday man. Beanie is probably out for a couple weeks, Stafford, Felix, Jennings might have fractured his hand. Fitz is double covered all day. <FONT size=4>My team is just falling apart. Thank god I got a cake match up yesterday.

</FONT>No need to mention how bad CJ2K is...****
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

U got a lucky match-up with Matt....u only could have beaten Matt, me and maybe Morehead ( whose team stunk too ) although he does have Ray Rice tonight so who knows....</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Then yesterday I have a ****in cake walk vs Lando then Moss, Hightower, and Choice ALLL leave the game early and Miles Austin, Vinteria, and Dallas Clark combined for 2.5 points. ****in gross[/quote]

Lots of injuries yesterday man. Beanie is probably out for a couple weeks, Stafford, Felix, Jennings might have fractured his hand. Fitz is double covered all day. <FONT size=4>My team is just falling apart. Thank god I got a cake match up yesterday.

</FONT>No need to mention how bad CJ2K is...****
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

U got a lucky match-up with Matt....u only could have beaten Matt, me and maybe Morehead ( whose team stunk too ) although he does have Ray Rice tonight so who knows....</P>

[/quote]</P>

Rivers and my WR's are killing me. Almost started Flacco and should have. I figured coming off the bye, Rivers would be sharp. Looked good for a while and then fell apart.</P>

My TE and kicker are my two top scorers so far. Maybe Ray Rice can run for 6 TD's tonight.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    what it do pizzlestick
    [/quote]

nada...just coming off a terrible ****ing weekend, lol....</P>

trying to stay awake at work while doing as little work as humanly possible...you know...living the life =\</P>

[/quote]Is there any other way to live it? ha
    [/quote]</P>

lol, guess not. </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Lots of injuries yesterday man. Beanie is probably out for a couple weeks, Stafford, Felix, Jennings might have fractured his hand. Fitz is double covered all day. <font size="4">My team is just falling apart. Thank god I got a cake match up yesterday.

</font>No need to mention how bad CJ2K is...****
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

U got a lucky match-up with Matt....u only could have beaten Matt, me and maybe Morehead ( whose team stunk too ) although he does have Ray Rice tonight so who knows....</p>[/quote]
    Oh Yeah I did. I'll be the first to admit it. This game is alot of luck. lol