Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Trade offer sent Shocks.[/quote]
    Do tell...
    [/quote]</P>

Who wants Phil Rivers?</P>

[/quote]
    You like Stafford?
    [/quote]</P>

I need a WR.</P>

[/quote]

rivers for moss
    [/quote]</P>

...........who can play now!</P>

[/quote]

you can play him
    [/quote]</P>

Moss is probably done for the rest of the FF regular season. Hightower is done for the year. You should have made the trade. </P>

Oh I forgot....You have Helu. (or whatever his name is)</P>

[/quote]

i already made you feel stupid about your Torrain points... i'll be willing to do the same thing with Helu

just for the record: since me and Daven made the bet Torrain has played 2 full games and gotten 14 carries and Hightower played a half and had 17 carries

psssshhhhhhhhhh

Helu ends up being the back. Shanahan loves him and has no faith in torrain
    [/quote]</P>

Well lets all find out together.</P>

In the meantime, your team is falling worse than mine.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Trade offer sent Shocks.[/quote]
    Do tell...
    [/quote]</p>

Who wants Phil Rivers?</p>

[/quote]
    You like Stafford?
    [/quote]</p>

I need a WR.</p>

[/quote]

rivers for moss
    [/quote]</p>

...........who can play now!</p>

[/quote]

you can play him
    [/quote]</p>

Moss is probably done for the rest of the FF regular season. Hightower is done for the year. You should have made the trade. </p>

Oh I forgot....You have Helu. (or whatever his name is)</p>

[/quote]

i already made you feel stupid about your Torrain points... i'll be willing to do the same thing with Helu

just for the record: since me and Daven made the bet Torrain has played 2 full games and gotten 14 carries and Hightower played a half and had 17 carries

psssshhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]</p>

Well lets all find out together.</p>

In the meantime, your team is falling worse than mine.</p>[/quote]

i'll be fine - Helu getting the nod this week and McCoy is back
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

Cam Newton has seven rushing touchdowns, which is two more than Chris Johnson,
    Maurice Jones-Drew, LaDainian Tomlinson and DeAngelo Williams combined.<div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    WOW!!! lol
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Cam Newton has seven rushing touchdowns, which is two more than Chris Johnson,
    Maurice Jones-Drew, LaDainian Tomlinson and DeAngelo Williams combined.<div style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">
    WOW!!! lol
    </div>[/quote]

my big money league I hit some early turbulance but now my squad is

CAM
    JENNINGS
    STEVIE
    BOLDIN
    RICE
    MCCOY
    FINLEY

getting primed for a run

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Cam Newton has seven rushing touchdowns, which is two more than Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, LaDainian Tomlinson and DeAngelo Williams combined.
    <DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
    WOW!!! lol
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

This is one reason where I also feel that fantasy football needs to be changed. Instead of drafting RBs, you draft a team's running offense. Sure you'll still have busts, but at least you got a fallback in the worst case scenario.
    I love this idea, and hope that it's 1 day incorporated.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Do tell...
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    You like Stafford?
    [/quote]</p>

I need a WR.</p>

[/quote]

rivers for moss
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

you can play him
    [/quote]</p>

Moss is probably done for the rest of the FF regular season. Hightower is done for the year. You should have made the trade. </p>

[/quote]

psssshhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    Nothing better to argue about than who sucks worse huh? lol

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Cam Newton has seven rushing touchdowns, which is two more than Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, LaDainian Tomlinson and DeAngelo Williams combined.
    <div style="border: medium none ; overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none;">
    WOW!!! lol
    </div>

[/quote]</p>

This is one reason where I also feel that fantasy football needs to be changed. Instead of drafting RBs, you draft a team's running offense. Sure you'll still have busts, but at least you got a fallback in the worst case scenario.
    I love this idea, and hope that it's 1 day incorporated.</p>[/quote]

i hate it

because then in situations where Moorehead thinks that Torrain is going to be the beast, he gets saved if he drafts washington run game because he'll get Hightower as ewll?

completely takes away from the game IMO

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Do tell...
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    You like Stafford?
    [/quote]</p>

I need a WR.</p>

[/quote]

rivers for moss
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

you can play him
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

psssshhhhhhhhhh

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    Nothing better to argue about than who sucks worse huh? lol
    [/quote]

I hate Helu, Shanahan was forcing him in on hightower for a few weeks in ridiculous spots

Helu is gonna be the work horse this year. Im sure torrain will have his moments, but he could eat a **** its Helus team now

so i'm down 7 points with Rice and Boldin to go in one league

then im up 23 points and im facing Flacco and Cundiff

both non ppr

i need the perfect storm

Ray Rice all day and night

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="bigblue4417"]Cam Newton has seven rushing touchdowns, which is two more than Chris Johnson, Maurice Jones-Drew, LaDainian Tomlinson and DeAngelo Williams combined.
    <DIV style="BORDER-RIGHT: medium none; BORDER-TOP: medium none; OVERFLOW: hidden; BORDER-LEFT: medium none; COLOR: rgb(0,0,0); BORDER-BOTTOM: medium none; BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent; TEXT-ALIGN: left; TEXT-DECORATION: none">
    WOW!!! lol
    </DIV>

[/quote]</P>

I love this idea, and hope that it's 1 day incorporated.</P>

[/quote]

i hate it

because then in situations where Moorehead thinks that Torrain is going to be the beast, he gets saved if he drafts washington run game because he'll get Hightower as ewll?

completely takes away from the game IMO
    [/quote]</P>

yea but you can still draft like3 or 4other teams if you really wanted to..so..i dont think it takes away from it.idk....I think a game that focuses less on theluck of injury and more on the performance is what fantasy was supposed to be in the first place, idk...</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant