Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]Im looking forward to seeing that espn special "the real rocky". That looks great.
    [/quote]When's that going to air?
    [/quote]Im pretty sure tonight at 8. espn use to air all the old fights and wepner vs ali was one of my favorites.
    [/quote]

yea the E60 looks good tonight too
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]iin the 11 years that marinos been gone, to date the Dolphins have had 16 different starters at QB LMAO:

Jay Fiedler 59 starts
    Damon Huard 1 start
    Ray Lucas (Harrison NJ boy) 6 starts
    Brian Griese 5 starts
    AJ Feely 8 starts
    Sage Rosenfels 2 starts
    Gus Frerote 15 starts
    Joey Harringon 11 starts
    Daunte Culpepper 4 starts
    Cleo Lemon 8 starts
    Trent Green 5 starts
    John Beck 4 starts
    Chad Pennington 24 starts
    Chad Henne 27 starts
    Tyler Thigpen 1 start
    Matt Moore 2 starts
    [/quote]And they wonder? What's the deal down there? Does their org have any money to get a franchise qb?

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"]Im looking forward to seeing that espn special "the real rocky". That looks great.
    [/quote]When's that going to air?
    [/quote]Im pretty sure tonight at 8. espn use to air all the old fights and wepner vs ali was one of my favorites.
    [/quote]I'm watching it, thanks

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    You win your other match ups? Did that Boldin TD at the end kill ya?

What a pathetic game. I bet Vegas made a killing last night...

[quote user="patsrule666"]Just so everyone knows, Demarco Murray can no longer be had for a bag of balls. In fact, i do not think he is available....Sorry Lando..........................[/quote]
    Lets see how he does against a real defense.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]
    You win your other match ups? Did that Boldin TD at the end kill ya?

What a pathetic game. I bet Vegas made a killing last night...
    [/quote]Last year-the mnf game in Jax sucked too!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]So I was scouting my future opponents and noticed that when we play you have no Brees, Mike Wallace and Lance Moore. I suppose I should thank the scheduling Gods. lol

Isn't that part of the 30 for 30 series?!

I missed the Steve Bartman one, but I want to see that, as well as the one you are talking about, and also Roll Tide/War Eagle, even though I despise both Auburn and Alabama.</P>

Oh, also, I think there's one on tonight called "Unguarded" about the baseketball player Chris Herren who played college and NBA ball with a heroine addiction</P>

goddamn i love sports documentaries!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]iin the 11 years that marinos been gone, to date the Dolphins have had 16 different starters at QB LMAO:

Jay Fiedler 59 starts
    Damon Huard 1 start
    Ray Lucas (Harrison NJ boy) 6 starts
    Brian Griese 5 starts
    AJ Feely 8 starts
    Sage Rosenfels 2 starts
    Gus Frerote 15 starts
    Joey Harringon 11 starts
    Daunte Culpepper 4 starts
    Cleo Lemon 8 starts
    Trent Green 5 starts
    John Beck 4 starts
    Chad Pennington 24 starts
    Chad Henne 27 starts
    Tyler Thigpen 1 start
    Matt Moore 2 starts
    [/quote]And they wonder? What's the deal down there? Does their org have any money to get a franchise qb?
    [/quote]

looking back at the first two rounds of the draft since 06, they haven't really missed much with their draft spot

in 2006 - there was no QBs taken in the first two rounds after their first round pick

in 07 Brady Quinn, Drew Stanton

in 08 they tried to go the smart way with the first over all pick and got Jake Long - they could of had Matt Ryan or Joe Flacco. In the second round they grabbed Henne

Kind of reminds me of when the Raiders tried to do the right thing by drafting Heyward-Bay over Crabtree. Although as of late its starting to look good for Heyward bay, hes been a bust. But they still missed out on Maclin and Nicks that year so it was a bad draft for the RAiders even though they finally tried doing the right thing and not draft the headcase.

2009 - mind you they thought that they had their QB in Henne after spending a high second rounder on him the year before. Plus they had a really good year in 08 so they drafted late first round. Only QBs taken in the first two rounds from their first round pick and beyond were Pat White (who they drafted),
    in 2010 they traded down in the first round. Had they stayed they could of grabbed Tebow, if thats your preference. Second round they could of grabbed Jimmy Clausen.

2011 - They were full aboard the Henne train - they let Dalton get away which is looking like a big mistake

im gonna have to say they made their move with henne and it just didn't work out. But now I gotta go back and look pre 2006 and see why they never made a move for a stud QB. I think they had some serious misses from 2000-2005
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]I missed the Steve Bartman one, but I want to see that.[/quote]
    It was really good. 30 for 30 has to be one of the best shows ever. It doesn't matter what it's about. You turn it on and it sucks you in. So interesting and so well done.