Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

getting back to the dolphins miscues of the past decade:

much like the Colts ****ting the bed of having somebody grooming under PEyton, the Dolphins did the same with Marino

in 2000 - they didn't even have a first round pick and a late second round pick - they couldn't do anything this year

2001 - somehow they were still good and had a late first round pick. Drew Breez they could of had. THAT was the killer. They could of grabbed quincy Carter too. I mean he would o been an upgrade for a little bit. Parcells ironically banned him from football cuz he got caught with coke lol. But this was the year that they blew it. Drew Breez late first round, it could of been all theirs

2002 - they traded out of the first round. If they stayed they could of got Patrick Ramsey (good miss). Nothing at QB in the 2nd round

2003 - AGAIN no first round pick. Byron Leftwhich, Kyle Boller, and Rex Grossman were all first round QBs. I guess they made good moves here. No second round QBs

2004 - they had the 6th overall pick and traded out of it. Had they stayed they could of grabbed Big Ben. Where they traded to they could of got JP Losman (good miss again). No QBs in the 2nd

2005 - Aaron Rodgers. Nothing in the second round

So the Dolphins had their shots at Rodgers, Breez, and Big Ben. But they did make alot of good passes on players like Losman, Leftwhich, Boller, and Grossman

but even still you HAVE to think they are drooling over the idea of Luck
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]So I was scouting my future opponents and noticed that when we play you have no Brees, Mike Wallace and Lance Moore. I suppose I should thank the scheduling Gods. lol

[/quote]You gotta be ****tinggg me
    [/quote]
    Uhhhh no. lol It's ok though. You still have some good match ups. Besides, who would you rather want to lose to than me? lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I heard Mtv is bringing back Beavis and Butthead.
    [/quote]

hell yea they are and they are making fun of reality shows in stead of videos

i can't ****in wait

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I always love the Escobar and Escobar one
    [/quote]
    For real! Pablo was one crazy m'fer. He had soooooo much cash man. I heard a story that he once burned 3 million dollars to stay warm with his family in the woods. It might have even been on that show. Gotta feel bad for that dude. Can't believe they killed him. It's not just a game to some people.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]I missed the Steve Bartman one, but I want to see that.[/quote]
    It was really good. 30 for 30 has to be one of the best shows ever. It doesn't matter what it's about. You turn it on and it sucks you in. So interesting and so well done.
    [/quote]</p>

yea! well....the one exception being "Renee"</p>

eesh! lol</p>[/quote]
    Never saw that one, but "it" did have a striking resemblance to Morehead.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I had another game where I was down 3 in a PPR and I had Rice and M Thomas playing vs Bolding and i lost.
    [/quote]
    WOW! That is pretty ****ty luck. Almost as bad as losing to me. lol

That team is so sick though. Must be hard sometimes to choose who to start.

[/quote]

its a decision every week

Eli or Romo

McCoy, Rice, or FJax

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]So I was scouting my future opponents and noticed that when we play you have no Brees, Mike Wallace and Lance Moore. I suppose I should thank the scheduling Gods. lol

[/quote]You gotta be ****tinggg me
    [/quote]
    Uhhhh no. lol It's ok though. You still have some good match ups. Besides, who would you rather want to lose to than me? lol
    [/quote]I'm afraid that .500 is going to be a challenge for me this year.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Brees[/quote]
    Don't forget they almost got him in Free Agency but they didn't want to pay him or something. Then he went to the Saints. I remember that whole thing being pretty shady.

So in all actuality they missed on Brees twice. lol

20+ teams missed on Rodgers but in the same token, would he really have been this good had he not sat behind a HOF QB and learned the game for a couple years. Imagine San Fran takes him and throws him into the fire ala Alex Smith. I'm not sure we are looking at the same guy....

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Brees[/quote]
    Don't forget they almost got him in Free Agency but they didn't want to pay him or something. Then he went to the Saints. I remember that whole thing being pretty shady.

So in all actuality they missed on Brees twice. lol

20+ teams missed on Rodgers but in the same token, would he really have been this good had he not sat behind a HOF QB and learned the game for a couple years. Imagine San Fran takes him and throws him into the fire ala Alex Smith. I'm not sure we are looking at the same guy....
    [/quote]

i remember they were expected to go QB that year though

They just thought they'd be able to snag him wtih the 2nd

they waited and they blew it

I just remembered, Miami didn't think his shoulder was good....HA