Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Brees[/quote]
    Don't forget they almost got him in Free Agency but they didn't want to pay him or something. Then he went to the Saints. I remember that whole thing being pretty shady.

So in all actuality they missed on Brees twice. lol

20+ teams missed on Rodgers but in the same token, would he really have been this good had he not sat behind a HOF QB and learned the game for a couple years. Imagine San Fran takes him and throws him into the fire ala Alex Smith. I'm not sure we are looking at the same guy....
    [/quote]

and it wasn't that people just skipped out on Rodgers too - after the Dolphins all of those teams had established QBs or just invested first rounders on QBs in the previous couple of years

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="lttaylor56"][/quote]So I was scouting my future opponents and noticed that when we play you have no Brees, Mike Wallace and Lance Moore. I suppose I should thank the scheduling Gods. lol

[/quote]You gotta be ****tinggg me
    [/quote]
    Uhhhh no. lol It's ok though. You still have some good match ups. Besides, who would you rather want to lose to than me? lol
    [/quote]I'm afraid that .500 is going to be a challenge for me this year.
    [/quote]
    Maybe, but it's your first year and you are learning. You have done well with all the injuries you have dealt with. It is fun but I have always said, this game is almost as much luck as it is skill.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I just remembered, Miami didn't think his shoulder was good....HA
    [/quote]

well that was a huge question surrounding Breez. Breez was having shoulder issues though

I mean chris he was taken like first pick in the 2nd round by the Chargers, gave him two years then drafted Rivers. Never really gave him a chance.

the funny part was that the year they drafted Rivers, Breez still had two more yeras left on his contract and he tore it up then lol

cowboys or eagles?

[quote user="dezzzR"]cowboys or eagles?

[/quote]

Eagles

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]cowboys or eagles?

[/quote]

Eagles
    [/quote]
    Eagles

and

Mike Vick for 40 fantasy points

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]cowboys or eagles?

[/quote]

Eagles
    [/quote]
    Eagles

and

Mike Vick for 40 fantasy points
    [/quote]

Eagles and Mike Vick breaking his leg

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I just remembered, Miami didn't think his shoulder was good....HA
    [/quote]

well that was a huge question surrounding Breez. Breez was having shoulder issues though

I mean chris he was taken like first pick in the 2nd round by the Chargers, gave him two years then drafted Rivers. Never really gave him a chance.

the funny part was that the year they drafted Rivers, Breez still had two more yeras left on his contract and he tore it up then lol
    [/quote]</P>

Drew Brees and his potentially bionic arm.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

how much longer do you think spags will be with the rams and do you see him taking a demotion.................to retake the giants d coordinating job once again and restore supremacy to a once dominate, and elite defense.[]

<h1 class="entry-title"><font size="2">Teams coming off a bye are 3-9 thisyear</font></h1>