Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]how much longer do you think spags will be with the rams and do you see him taking a demotion.................to retake the giants d coordinating job once again and restore supremacy to a once dominate, and elite defense.[]
    [/quote]

once hes canned he aint' getting another HC job...
    <u>
    hes getting a DC job and it will be with the Eagles who will pay him a ****in ton</u>
    [/quote]dont be so negative.
    [/quote]

its not negative, its fact

Hes DEF not getting a HC job right away after his stint in StL. Philly has no real DC and they need the closes thing to Jim Johnson and thats Spags. Hes coached there before so hes comfortable there

Not to mention Fewell is still under contract. Come back to reality. Only way Fewell gets canned is if we **** the bed this year
    [/quote]isnt this tc last year? whoever we bring in will clean house.
    [/quote]

not if we have a good year
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Morehead has suffered the blowout of the week 2 weeks in a row.

[]
    [/quote]</P>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Morehead has suffered the blowout of the week 2 weeks in a row.

[]
    [/quote]</p>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</p>[/quote]
    I loooooooove to trade. I just can't see a way to make anything work with your team. I thought about offering Fitz but can't seem to make it happen.

Rivers will be fine in due time. I am not sure what his problem is. I read something yesterday that insinuated he might be hurt and not telling anyone about it.

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</p>[/quote]

if it makes u feel anybetter - i probably still wouldn't do SMoss 4 Torrain

but either way, throw a legit offer to me and we can talk... but a #1 WR who translate to a solid WR3 in fantasy for aback up RB who really has little fantasy significance isn't a real trade offer

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

I loooooooove to trade. I just can't see a way to make anything work with your team. I thought about offering Fitz but can't seem to make it happen.

Rivers will be fine in due time. I am not sure what his problem is. I read something yesterday that insinuated he might be hurt and not telling anyone about it.
    [/quote]

or maybe his days as a stat ***** are done and we're seeing the true loser that he is?

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<h1 class="entry-title"><font size="2">Teams coming off a bye are 3-9 thisyear</font></h1>[/quote]Bad Stat-combined with NYG's poor performance after the bye. Article I read was blaming it on a mandatory 4-5 day layoff for every team due to the cba. Wasn't is alway's that way?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</P>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</P>

[/quote]

but either way, throw a legit offer to me and we can talk... but a #1 WR who translate to a solid WR3 in fantasy for aback up RB who really has little fantasy significance isn't a real trade offer
    [/quote]</P>

One thing I've learned about you over the past few years....you will NEVER trdae unless you feel you are ripping someone off. So I don't bother really.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]
    </p>

One thing I've learned about you over the past few years....you will NEVER trdae unless you feel you are ripping someone off. So I don't bother really.</p>[/quote]But a trade is for the better improvement of both teams involved [] Right Lando?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

or maybe his days as a stat ***** are done and we're seeing the true loser that he is?
    [/quote]</P>

like i said earlier today...</P>

I think that this time next year, all the talking heads will be revisiting "who got the best pick in the 04 draft"....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant