Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Morehead has suffered the blowout of the week 2 weeks in a row.

[]
    [/quote]</P>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</P>

[/quote]
    I loooooooove to trade. I just can't see a way to make anything work with your team. I thought about offering Fitz but can't seem to make it happen.

Rivers will be fine in due time. I am not sure what his problem is. I read something yesterday that insinuated he might be hurt and not telling anyone about it.
    [/quote]

or maybe his days as a stat ***** are done and we're seeing the true loser that he is?
    [/quote]</P>

like i said earlier today...</P>

I think that this time next year, all the talking heads will be revisiting "who got the best pick in the 04 draft"....</P>

[/quote]</P>

From a purely football perspective, I think Ben was the best pick. The win total is off the charts. Two SB chamionships and another SB appearance in 7 years.</P>

Results are hard to ignore.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Morehead has suffered the blowout of the week 2 weeks in a row.

[]
    [/quote]</P>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</P>

[/quote]
    I loooooooove to trade. I just can't see a way to make anything work with your team. I thought about offering Fitz but can't seem to make it happen.

Rivers will be fine in due time. I am not sure what his problem is. I read something yesterday that insinuated he might be hurt and not telling anyone about it.
    [/quote]

or maybe his days as a stat ***** are done and we're seeing the true loser that he is?
    [/quote]</P>

like i said earlier today...</P>

I think that this time <FONT color=#0000ff>next year</FONT>, all the talking heads will be revisiting "who got the best pick in the 04 draft"....</P>

[/quote]</P>

From a purely football perspective, I think Ben was the best pick. The win total is off the charts. Two SB chamionships and another SB appearance in 7 years.</P>

Results are hard to ignore.</P>

[/quote]</P>

you missed the hilighted part....ya know....after we win?</P>

=P
    and yes i know, it's optimistic!</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

like i said earlier today...</p>

I think that this time <font color="#0000ff">next year</font>, all the talking heads will be revisiting "who got the best pick in the 04 draft"....</p>

[/quote]</p>

From a purely football perspective, I think Ben was the best pick. The win total is off the charts. Two SB chamionships and another SB appearance in 7 years.</p>

Results are hard to ignore.</p>

[/quote]</p>

you missed the hilighted part....ya know....after we win?</p>

=P
    and yes i know, it's optimistic!</p>[/quote]After 07, I dunno, That was one for the ages...I'm just not feeling it right now, but then again, I didn't feel it the first half of that season either.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

I took down my trade offer to Shocks. None of you other guys like to trade. My team still has some life in it. Can't imagine that Rivers is going to continue to suck all year. Law of averages on my side.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I think that this time <font color="#0000ff">next year</font>, all the talking heads will be revisiting "who got the best pick in the 04 draft"....</p>

[/quote]</p>

From a purely football perspective, I think Ben was the best pick. The win total is off the charts. Two SB chamionships and another SB appearance in 7 years.</p>

Results are hard to ignore.</p>

[/quote]</p>

you missed the hilighted part....ya know....after we win?</p>

=P
    and yes i know, it's optimistic!</p>[/quote]this second half is going to be rough. real rough.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

if it makes u feel anybetter - i probably still wouldn't do SMoss 4 Torrain

but either way, throw a legit offer to me and we can talk... but a #1 WR who translate to a solid WR3 in fantasy for aback up RB who really has little fantasy significance isn't a real trade offer
    [/quote]</p>

One thing I've learned about you over the past few years....you will NEVER trdae unless you feel you are ripping someone off. So I don't bother really.</p>[/quote]took you a few years to learn that??

[quote user="lttaylor56"]A trade is for the better improvement of both teams involved [] Right Lando?[/quote]
    Exaaaaaaaaaaaactly!!!

Can't wait to see the Halloween Costumes at the Stadium Sunday---Ghouls in NYG Jersey's.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

if it makes u feel anybetter - i probably still wouldn't do SMoss 4 Torrain

but either way, throw a legit offer to me and we can talk... but a #1 WR who translate to a solid WR3 in fantasy for aback up RB who really has little fantasy significance isn't a real trade offer
    [/quote]</p>

One thing I've learned about you over the past few years....you will NEVER trdae unless you feel you are ripping someone off. So I don't bother really.</p>[/quote]
    Isn't that the point of trading? lol

We all value our players differently, some more than others.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[]
    [/quote]</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I think that this time next year, all the talking heads will be revisiting "who got the best pick in the 04 draft"....</p>[/quote]
    The Steelers duh!

[quote user="dezzzR"]This second half is going to be rough. real rough.
    [/quote]
    I asked my dog and he said the same thing. lol