Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Trade offer sent Shocks.[/quote]</P>

</P>

ahhhhh u must have taken it down....lol</P>

Lando I am considering yours....I really need Battle this week cause my whole team is on a BYE it seems....I am leaving Andre Johnson in regardless....pick up some waiver wire fodder to get me 1-2 points.....yipppeeeee....I am just gunna hope Johnson goes.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I did. I don't like to leave them up for very long. I had it there for a whole day Shocks. But it seems that you need what I need.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

a receiver....haha...</P>

had to reject it Lando cause I got to many BYE week problems and the Stafford injury worries me a little too.</P>

MH if it was Rivers for Schaub I probably would not have done it.</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Trade offer sent Shocks.[/quote]</P>

</P>

ahhhhh u must have taken it down....lol</P>

Lando I am considering yours....I really need Battle this week cause my whole team is on a BYE it seems....I am leaving Andre Johnson in regardless....pick up some waiver wire fodder to get me 1-2 points.....yipppeeeee....I am just gunna hope Johnson goes.</P>

[/quote]</P>

I did. I don't like to leave them up for very long. I had it there for a whole day Shocks. But it seems that you need what I need.</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

a receiver....haha...</P>

had to reject it Lando cause I got to many BYE week problems and the Stafford injury worries me a little too.</P>

MH if it was Rivers for Schaub I probably would not have done it.</P>

[/quote]</P>

It was Rivers for Desean.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

Just found out that I'm going to Giants/Pats in two weeks.
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="Morehead State"]Just found out that I'm going to Giants/Pats in two weeks.[/quote]

okay okay.. u can wear my Eli superbowl jersey

just dry clean it when ur done

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]paleasse dezz... if she ever got in your bed she wouldn't be able to move due to your premature ejaculating glue like sperm would pin her knees there.... she would of never been able to make that second pose for the picture

#thatshowIknowyourlying
    [/quote] haha stop shooting down my dreams matt. the second time today, jeeez
    [/quote]Ah dammm, the early jizz. I hate that. lmao
    [/quote]lol happens to the best of us.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Just found out that I'm going to Giants/Pats in two weeks.[/quote]

okay okay.. u can wear my Eli superbowl jersey

just dry clean it when ur done
    [/quote]</P>

Tuck jersey and my 2007 SB chamionship hat. Both in honor of SB 42.</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="Morehead State"]Trade offer sent Shocks.[/quote]</p>

</p>

ahhhhh u must have taken it down....lol</p>

Lando I am considering yours....I really need Battle this week cause my whole team is on a BYE it seems....I am leaving Andre Johnson in regardless....pick up some waiver wire fodder to get me 1-2 points.....yipppeeeee....I am just gunna hope Johnson goes.</p>

[/quote]</p>

I did. I don't like to leave them up for very long. I had it there for a whole day Shocks. But it seems that you need what I need.</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

a receiver....haha...</p>

had to reject it Lando cause I got to many BYE week problems and the Stafford injury worries me a little too.</p>

MH if it was Rivers for Schaub I probably would not have done it.</p>[/quote]
    We will see what happens after waivers and revisit. We can also wait until next week. Hopefully McFadden will need rest that week cause we play. Bush on that ***. Stafford is fine. He is going to kill it in Denver this weekend.

[quote user="Morehead State"]Just found out that I'm going to Giants/Pats in two weeks.[/quote]
    That is awesome news. How incredibly fun that will be. I give us a better chance than most in that game. I have a good feeling about it. You HAVE to meet up with Pats.

[quote user="Morehead State"]It was Rivers for Desean.[/quote]
    He doesn't need Rivers. That trade has no benefit to him at all.