Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</P>

Do you guys have any appreciation of what came before you? ANY!!!!!!!!</P>

I can tell you about "On The Waterfront" and "Casablanca" etc..... All the movies that were made before I was born.</P>

THESE KIDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</P>

GET OFF MY FRIGGIN LAWN YOU LITTLE *******S!!!!!!!!!</P>

[/quote]

we've all seen them, they are entertaining, i'm sorry you grew up in a horrible TV production era, they don't compare to the batman movies

[/quote]</P>

Thats because you kids are so friggin high maintenance. When we were kids we used to be happy pounding an old pot with a stick.</P>

<FONT size=4>AND WE WERE THANKFUL!!!!!!!</FONT></P>

[/quote]

well excuse us for wanting a little production value...

I guess we're not as easily fooled and entertained as you were as kid in your day

im not gonna hold back, i'm just going to say it: <FONT size=4>ADAM WEST SUCKED AS BATMAN! NO BATMAN SHOULD EVER HAVE A HANG BELLY!!!</FONT>
    [/quote]</P>

Adam West <U>WAS</U> Batman. Not just the latest version. There was no other version.</P>

Therefore...Batman had a belly.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?

Fun Fact #1:

For his role in The Machinist, Christian Bale lost 61 lbs, and weighed only 121 lbs, in a lead role where he played an insomniac laborer.</P>

He then bulked up over 100 lbs over a 6 month period in that same year,to begin filming Batman Begins and weighed in at 230lbs</P>

Fun Fact #2:

In the movie Equilibrium, Bale's character Cleric John Preston, had 118 on-screen kills, totalling the 3rd highest of any movie character ever. That 118 was exactly one half of the 236 kills in the film.</P>

lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

Do you guys have any appreciation of what came before you? ANY!!!!!!!!</p>

I can tell you about "On The Waterfront" and "Casablanca" etc..... All the movies that were made before I was born.</p>

THESE KIDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

GET OFF MY FRIGGIN LAWN YOU LITTLE *******S!!!!!!!!!</p>

[/quote]

we've all seen them, they are entertaining, i'm sorry you grew up in a horrible TV production era, they don't compare to the batman movies

[/quote]</p>

Thats because you kids are so friggin high maintenance. When we were kids we used to be happy pounding an old pot with a stick.</p>

<font size="4">AND WE WERE THANKFUL!!!!!!!</font></p>

[/quote]

well excuse us for wanting a little production value...

I guess we're not as easily fooled and entertained as you were as kid in your day

im not gonna hold back, i'm just going to say it: <font size="4">ADAM WEST SUCKED AS BATMAN! NO BATMAN SHOULD EVER HAVE A HANG BELLY!!!</font>
    [/quote]</p>

Adam West <u>WAS</u> Batman. Not just the latest version. There was no other version.</p>

Therefore...Batman had a belly.</p>[/quote]

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Fun Fact #1:

For his role in The Machinist, Christian Bale lost 61 lbs, and weighed only 121 lbs, in a lead role where he played an insomniac laborer.</p>

He then bulked up over 100 lbs over a 6 month period in that same year,to begin filming Batman Begins and weighed in at 230lbs</p>

Fun Fact #2:

In the movie Equilibrium, Bale's character Cleric John Preston, had 118 on-screen kills, totalling the 3rd highest of any movie character ever. That 118 was exactly one half of the 236 kills in the film.</p>

lol</p>[/quote]

was that where he was the magician?

pretty good movie

[quote user="Morehead State"]

</p>

Do you guys have any appreciation of what came before you? ANY!!!!!!!!</p>

I can tell you about "On The Waterfront" and "Casablanca" etc..... All the movies that were made before I was born.</p>

THESE KIDS TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</p>

GET OFF MY FRIGGIN LAWN YOU LITTLE *******S!!!!!!!!!</p>[/quote]adam west is absolutely hysterical
    Batman: "Better put 5 cents in the meter."
    Robin: "No policeman's going to give the Batmobile a ticket."
    Batman: "This money goes to building better roads. We all must do our part."

http://franjie.posterous.com/batman-...am-west-batman

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</P>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</P>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</P>

Don't be such a Matt.</P>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Fun Fact #1:

For his role in The Machinist, Christian Bale lost 61 lbs, and weighed only 121 lbs, in a lead role where he played an insomniac laborer.</P>

He then bulked up over 100 lbs over a 6 month period in that same year,to begin filming Batman Begins and weighed in at 230lbs</P>

Fun Fact #2:

In the movie Equilibrium, Bale's character Cleric John Preston, had 118 on-screen kills, totalling the 3rd highest of any movie character ever. That 118 was exactly one half of the 236 kills in the film.</P>

lol</P>

[/quote]

was that where he was the magician?

pretty good movie
    [/quote]</P>

nope, that was something else....the Machinist was about ...get this...a machinist. lol...
    he was a sickly insomniac struggling with delusions and stuff. strange movie, but i thought it was cool...kinda...
    Google image search for Christian Bale Machinist, and see what he looked like in that movie. do it.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="dezzzR"]adam west is absolutely hysterical
    Batman: "Better put 5 cents in the meter."
    Robin: "No policeman's going to give the Batmobile a ticket."
    Batman: "This money goes to building better roads. We all must do our part."

http://franjie.posterous.com/batman-...am-west-batman
    [/quote]</P>

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!! that is awesome!!! hahahahahaha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Fun Fact #1:

For his role in The Machinist, Christian Bale lost 61 lbs, and weighed only 121 lbs, in a lead role where he played an insomniac laborer.</p>

He then bulked up over 100 lbs over a 6 month period in that same year,to begin filming Batman Begins and weighed in at 230lbs</p>

Fun Fact #2:

In the movie Equilibrium, Bale's character Cleric John Preston, had 118 on-screen kills, totalling the 3rd highest of any movie character ever. That 118 was exactly one half of the 236 kills in the film.</p>

lol</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

lowas that where he was the magician?

pretty good movie
    [/quote]</p>

nope, that was something else....the Machinist was about ...get this...a machinist. lol...
    he was a sickly insomniac struggling with delusions and stuff. strange movie, but i thought it was cool...kinda...
    Google image search for Christian Bale Machinist, and see what he looked like in that movie. do it.</p>[/quote]

lol durr

i'll have to check it out

did u see the movie where he was the magician? that was a pretty legit movie too