Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]"lo lo" says shell do playboy for 1 mill. paaaaass
    [/quote]

she has some funcans

i must say im intrigued
    [/quote]if i see them for free so be it. but i wont pay to see that meth head nude. plus i HATE stupid spoiled *****s.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]"lo lo" says shell do playboy for 1 mill. paaaaass
    [/quote]

she has some funcans

i must say im intrigued
    [/quote]if i see them for free so be it. but i wont pay to see that meth head nude. plus i HATE stupid spoiled *****s.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Moreno & Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</P>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</P>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</P>

Don't be such a Matt.</P>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</P>

[/quote]
    First, yes you are right. lol I have major issues this week.

Don't be such a Matt. That was hilarious. I learned from the best, what can I say?

I will see what I can do...

The Denver Post says Willis McGahee (hand surgery) could miss between "a couple of weeks and more than a month."
    [/quote]

there is also conflicting reports that say he may be back after this week
    [/quote]</P>

Its Beanie that may be out a while with the knee. The guy is just injury prone. McGahee will probably miss just one game. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[/quote]

she has some funcans

i must say im intrigued

triple post. odd

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]"lo lo" says shell do playboy for 1 mill. paaaaass
    [/quote]

she has some funcans

i must say im intrigued
    [/quote]

uhm its playboy... hugh hefner pays them and then it always leaks for free on the internets
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</p>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</p>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</p>

Don't be such a Matt.</p>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</p>

[/quote]

Don't be such a Matt. That was hilarious. I learned from the best, what can I say?

The Denver Post says Willis McGahee (hand surgery) could miss between "a couple of weeks and more than a month."
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Its Beanie that may be out a while with the knee. The guy is just injury prone. McGahee will probably miss just one game. </p>[/quote]

i've read what both of you are saying from different outlets
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

Moreno &amp; Burleson

for

Benson

?
    [/quote]</P>

OK Lando. First of all Burleson is garbage and we all know you are about to dump him because you need a TE and a defense.</P>

Yes I am upset that I didn't get Knowshon. You had one lower waiver # than I did and I absolutely knew you were going to steal him. But Benson is way too much. You are essentially asking for a #1 back for a back up.</P>

Don't be such a Matt.</P>

I would however be interested in Stafford. If you can think of something, let me know.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Its Beanie that may be out a while with the knee. The guy is just injury prone. McGahee will probably miss just one game. </P>

[/quote]

i've read what both of you are saying from different outlets
    [/quote]</P>

I don'tthink it matters. McGahee is toast with Tebow playing. </P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

I need a WR that doesn't suck ****</P>

</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]"lo lo" says shell do playboy for 1 mill. paaaaass
    [/quote]

she has some funcans

i must say im intrigued
    [/quote]

who is lo lo?

If it's lindsey lohan then she's already been nude in a magazine before, so whatever, I heard on WWTDD.com that she was payed 750k to pose recently...