Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You released your man crush!?!?

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    Moorehead - i think if u just leave ur RB spot open this week that it'll get more points than Torrain

[/quote]</p>

Dude, the job is Torain's to lose.
    Youre like the only person I've seen who is convinced otherwise. Last year Torain showed he's a proven asset
    Had a good season last year with only 10 games he played in.</p>

for the record, Mike Shanahan should not be allowed to coach anymore. He's been irrelevant for over 10 years and is no longer what I consider a winning coach.</p>[/quote]

care to make a bet?

Theres a reason Helu got a35 snaps last week while Torrain had 3.

U guys act like he took the job from Hightower, hightwoer hurt his shoulder at half time two weeks ago then Torrain breaks 2 long runs. Hightower was still hurt, Torrain gets a shot and has 2.2 ypc. Then Hightower comes back healthy and take sthe whole load, tears his ACL and Helu gets all the work.

For the record, Torain was the only back in Washington this offseason, they then drafted Helu and traded for Hightower. Its not his job at all. If you want to keep thinkin that, its fine, but pick Helu up in your leagues Torrain is nothing

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    Sorry sir, had to cancel. It doesn't improve my team really. Stafford has got me this far. Beanie might play this week so I don't need the handcuff. I will still try and find a way to get you Moreno for the handcuff. I was about .4 seconds away from accepting it though...You will be happy when you don't have to play Flacco @ Pit next week.
    [/quote]</p>

...And afterI wrote a song for you.</p>

Its just not right.</p>

How can I get Stafford?</p>[/quote]
    My wife loves the song as well. Thanks again.

How can you get Stafford?

Easy...

Shave the Stache

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

Moorehead - i think if u just leave ur RB spot open this week that it'll get more points than Torrain

[/quote]</p>

Youre like the only person I've seen who is convinced otherwise. Last year Torain showed he's a proven asset

for the record, Mike Shanahan should not be allowed to coach anymore. He's been irrelevant for over 10 years and is no longer what I consider a winning coach.</p>

[/quote]</p>

He's only saying it because he has Helu.</p>

He's trying to convince himself of something he knows isn't true. Its sad of course but endearing at the same time.</p>[/quote]

lol just like when I told u the only reason Torrain was getting touches was cuz Hightower was hurt. Then what happened when he got healthy? Torrain didn't touch the ball. It took Hightower getting hurt to get him in at all again.

Lando what was the split? Helu - 35 snaps Torrain 5 snaps?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][/quote]
    You released your man crush!?!?

[/quote]</P>

He got me a point and a half total in 2 starts. What a nightmare. Its all because of Tebow.</P>

Any Bronco offensive player is now poison.</P>

And I changed my mind about Stafford. Rivers will come around.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

for the record, Mike Shanahan should not be allowed to coach anymore. He's been irrelevant for over 10 years and is no longer what I consider a winning coach.</p>

[/quote]</p>

He's trying to convince himself of something he knows isn't true. Its sad of course but endearing at the same time.</p>[/quote]

lol just like when I told u the only reason Torrain was getting touches was cuz Hightower was hurt. Then what happened when he got healthy? Torrain didn't touch the ball. It took Hightower getting hurt to get him in at all again.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Had a good season last year with only 10 games he played in.</P>

for the record, Mike Shanahan should not be allowed to coach anymore. He's been irrelevant for over 10 years and is no longer what I consider a winning coach.</P>

[/quote]</P>

He's only saying it because he has Helu.</P>

He's trying to convince himself of something he knows isn't true. Its sad of course but endearing at the same time.</P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Because they got behind and abandoned the run. And don't kid yourself. NO RB on that offense is going to be worth starting. My problem is I got one guy hurt and another suspended.</P>

offer sent pappy

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]</p>

He's trying to convince himself of something he knows isn't true. Its sad of course but endearing at the same time.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Because they got behind and abandoned the run. And don't kid yourself. NO RB on that offense is going to be worth starting. My problem is I got one guy hurt and another suspended.</p>[/quote]

i disagree. Shanahan was trying to force Helu in even when Hightower was running good. He loves Helu, thats his guy

Hightower going down actually makes Helu more valuable in my opinion actually

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]offer sent pappy
    [/quote]</P>

No thanks Matt.</P>

That offer is so...................YOU!</P>