Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

twitter just fooled me

so i'm on the ****ter going through my twitter and Desmond Clark posts a link: CHICAGO OFFERS TERRELL OWENS A CONTRACT

so I rush my **** and get to the computer and pick him up in two of my leagues (including ours) then I hope the actual link and itwas the Chicago Rush - their arena tema or whatever they are

mother****er
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    Hightower going down actually makes Helu more valuable in my opinion actually
    [/quote]</P>

wtf, no **** sherlock....</P>

btw, what are you even talking about!? Helu had 1 carry last week. -1 yard lol</P>

or maybe it was his impressive 6 yard performance against the eagles?</P>

or perhaps the week before their bye where Torain had 135 yards and a score, and Helu had 8 carries?</P>

I dont know where youre getting your stats from, but they appear to be made up Matt.</P>

[/quote]

its all about being on the field. 33 snaps to 3 snaps

Torain will not be the guy there, book it. I already took u guys through the Hightower situation and I was right
    [/quote]</P>

huh? what Hightower situation? That he would be the starter? yea we all knew that &gt;.&lt;

I dont get your point....

There are only 2 things that will happen, and they both start with Torain taking the majority of the carries. 1 he's good...
    2, he's decent, but then it becomes a total time share. in which case I'm sure you'll declare yourself winner of this debate because that's your style.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]offer sent pappy
    [/quote]</p>

No thanks Matt.</p>

That offer is so...................YOU!</p>[/quote]

Romo - Miles - Plax

Rivers - VJack - Stevie

thats fair beans
    [/quote]
    It's fair until the last part. Stevie is going to score double the points of Plax from here on out.

Just swap the first to. Except the Moreheads team would be better.
    [/quote]

why would i downgrade Romo and Miles and get nothing in return?
    [/quote]
    You are correct sir.

That is funny. Chicago would be a good spot for him. Someone will offer him a contract soon.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]twitter just fooled me

so i'm on the ****ter going through my twitter and Desmond Clark posts a link: CHICAGO OFFERS TERRELL OWENS A CONTRACT

so I rush my **** and get to the computer and pick him up in two of my leagues (including ours) then I hope the actual link and itwas the Chicago Rush - their arena tema or whatever they are

mother****er
    [/quote]</P>

you got trolled....and it was awesome trolling. isn't twitter amazing?!</P>

lolololol, **** twitter</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    Hightower going down actually makes Helu more valuable in my opinion actually
    [/quote]</p>

wtf, no **** sherlock....</p>

btw, what are you even talking about!? Helu had 1 carry last week. -1 yard lol</p>

or maybe it was his impressive 6 yard performance against the eagles?</p>

or perhaps the week before their bye where Torain had 135 yards and a score, and Helu had 8 carries?</p>

I dont know where youre getting your stats from, but they appear to be made up Matt.</p>

[/quote]

its all about being on the field. 33 snaps to 3 snaps

Torain will not be the guy there, book it. I already took u guys through the Hightower situation and I was right
    [/quote]</p>

huh? what Hightower situation? That he would be the starter? yea we all knew that &gt;.&lt;

I dont get your point....

There are only 2 things that will happen, and they both start with Torain taking the majority of the carries. 1 he's good...
    2, he's decent, but then it becomes a total time share. in which case I'm sure you'll declare yourself winner of this debate because that's your style.</p>[/quote]

i am talking about this:

First everybody tried to say that Torain took Hightowers job vs StL, but that wasn't hte case. Hightower got hurt at half and then they let Torain run. He did relaly good... vs one of the most pitiful run defenses in recent history.

The following week Hightower was still hurt, but wasn't listed as that pregame. Everybody was saying how Torain took his job. As I stated, that wasn't the case, I siad he was just hurt and probably wouldn't play that week and I was right. We found out after the game that Hightower did suit up but they didn't play him because of his shoulder. And for the record Torain played ANOTHER pitiful run defense in Philly and he had 10 rushes for 22 yards.

NOW people like Pappy and Daven think that its official and Hightwoer lost the job, so what happens this past weekend? Hightower tears it up and then unfortunately gets hurt. Helu gets most of the work at RB, whether it was carries, blocking, or running pass routes. I mean Torrain got on the field FIVE ****ING TIMES. Not to mention Shanahan has been trying to work Helu in ALL year. He was even trying to do it while Hightower was doing good! Infact, I think thats what lost them the game vs Dallas.

And what I meant by saying Helu is more valuable now that hightower is down, is I mean I think he will be more valuable than even Hightower was. He will DEF be more valuable than Torain. Keep in mind, this is the first RB that Shanahan drafted himself. Keep in mind they drafted him and traded for Hightower knowing of Torain's success. Shanahan has zero faith in Torain.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]twitter just fooled me

mother****er
    [/quote]</p>

you got trolled....and it was awesome trolling. isn't twitter amazing?!</p>

lolololol, **** twitter</p>[/quote]

twitter is the greatest****in thing ever info wise.

I just blew it. Im just more upset that i hurried my ****ting process up

i think the bparcells poster is bleedinblue62

"Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

Every Giant but Koets practiced today. Prince, Boley, Hynoski, Jacobs, Tuck and Osi went through limited practice #NYG