Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh....i have to play either Torain or Wells this week, assuming Wells actually plays that is....I hate that matchup though, what do you guys think?
    Matt, hold in your Helu manlove to yourself please.[/quote]JP--You joined a diff FF league this year?
    [/quote]</P>

just the one I've done since 06...I had to quit 3 leagues this year &gt;.&lt;</P>

[/quote]Simple is better sometimes. How are you doing this year in FF?
    [/quote]</P>

in 2nd right now. had 1 really bad bye-issue week</P>

[/quote]Who's your QB?
    [/quote]</P>

Brees </P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

http://i.imgur.com/5KhXK.jpg

be careful what you wish for.
    [/quote]</p>

I dont think whoever wrote that really gets the point....it's not that people hate the traders. they are just worker bees...

It's that people hate a corrupt system that influences our government so heavily.
    And no....those people will not be taking jobs from people who currently have them. I dont see how that makes any sense. there's a reason unemployment is so high
    Hint: it's because there arent enough jobs already.</p>[/quote]

to qoute a great movie:

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we cook
    your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your
    ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us."
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

[/quote]</p>

I dont think whoever wrote that really gets the point....it's not that people hate the traders. they are just worker bees...

It's that people hate a corrupt system that influences our government so heavily.
    And no....those people will not be taking jobs from people who currently have them. I dont see how that makes any sense. there's a reason unemployment is so high

The point is Jpiz they will be firing people who are currently in those jobs to get a chance at these guys because they can do your job (and my job and certainly teachers jobs) better then we can because they are simply harder workers and more dedicated...they aren't making more money then the rest of us by accident....they are better employee's period.

The point is the OWS people aren't taking into account what the result will be if they are successful....if the OWS movement is successful in the end it's the people in the OWS movement who will suffer.

they need to be protesting the government not business.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

to qoute a great movie:

ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us."[/quote]

it's a bull**** point.

the people who cook the meals only have the ability to cook meals because these guys are paying for them, take them away you aren't a cook....you are unemployed and perhaps homeless.

we need them more then they need us BY FAR....they will become us and we will become an even lower class.

you and many other uninformed individuals are attacking the wrong group of people...in the end you are attacking yourself...and the government is laughing it's way to the bank...to print more money.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

Hint: it's because there arent enough jobs already.</P>

[/quote]

to qoute a great movie:

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us."[/quote]</P>

no doubt...

I have a 401k....it's through a fairly large investment company....do I need it? no, I could put the money in a secured IRA if i wanted to lol
    we dont NEED traders....but they are always going to be there, so they have nothing to worry about lol(unless they suck at their job of course).

the blonde works for GS, and works right near it in the lower manhattan....she says the ******bags she works with have become even bigger ******bags since the protests began &gt;.&lt;</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

The point is Jpiz they will be firing people who are currently in those jobs to get a chance at these guys because they can do your job (and my job and certainly teachers jobs) better then we can because they are simply harder workers and more dedicated...they aren't making more money then the rest of us by accident....they are better employee's period.

The point is the OWS people aren't taking into account what the result will be if they are successful....if the OWS movement is successful in the end it's the people in the OWS movement who will suffer.

they need to be protesting the government not business.
    [/quote]

lol sad you believe that
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

[/quote]That's freaking good. So true, be careful what you wish for...and no matter how bad it is, it can always get worse.
    [/quote]

it can also get better
    [/quote]Good point. The yan to the yin.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh....i have to play either Torain or Wells this week, assuming Wells actually plays that is....I hate that matchup though, what do you guys think?
    Matt, hold in your Helu manlove to yourself please.[/quote]JP--You joined a diff FF league this year?
    [/quote]</p>

just the one I've done since 06...I had to quit 3 leagues this year &gt;.&lt;</p>

[/quote]Simple is better sometimes. How are you doing this year in FF?
    [/quote]</p>

in 2nd right now. had 1 really bad bye-issue week</p>

[/quote]Who's your QB?
    [/quote]</p>

Brees </p>[/quote]In Brees we trust

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

to qoute a great movie:

ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us."[/quote]What movie was that? I can hear the actor saying it, but can't picture it.

Holy ****, that was fight club, not the epic flick I was thinking of.