All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

http://i.imgur.com/5KhXK.jpg

be careful what you wish for.
    [/quote]</p>

I dont think whoever wrote that really gets the point....it's not that people hate the traders. they are just worker bees...

It's that people hate a corrupt system that influences our government so heavily.
    And no....those people will not be taking jobs from people who currently have them. I dont see how that makes any sense. there's a reason unemployment is so high
    Hint: it's because there arent enough jobs already.</p>[/quote]

The point is Jpiz they will be firing people who are currently in those jobs to get a chance at these guys because they can do your job (and my job and certainly teachers jobs) better then we can because they are simply harder workers and more dedicated...they aren't making more money then the rest of us by accident....they are better employee's period.

The point is the OWS people aren't taking into account what the result will be if they are successful....if the OWS movement is successful in the end it's the people in the OWS movement who will suffer.

they need to be protesting the government not business.
    [/quote]

lol sad you believe that
    [/quote]

Naive that you don't know that this is the truth.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

to qoute a great movie:

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we cook
    your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your
    ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us."[/quote]

it's a bull**** point.

the people who cook the meals only have the ability to cook meals because these guys are paying for them, take them away you aren't a cook....you are unemployed and perhaps homeless.

we need them more then they need us BY FAR....they will become us and we will become an even lower class.

you and many other uninformed individuals are attacking the wrong group of people...in the end you are attacking yourself...and the government is laughing it's way to the bank...to print more money.
    [/quote]

oh good point, so these people are going to hoard money and not spend it on anything? Please, they are far too shallow to not buy what they desire. So they work 15 hour days, then they are going to go home and cut their lawn? Come back to reality

They defintily serve a purpose, nobdoy is denying that. They are outnumbered and honestly they would start a revolution if they pulled that ****. All because these *******s dont like people in their face on their walk to work? **** em. This is exactly what this country needs. First sign of balls to people that are actually a big problem. As much as they give they've also taken away.

I say kill em all and replace em if they don't conform

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

[/quote]</P>

I dont think whoever wrote that really gets the point....it's not that people hate the traders. they are just worker bees...

It's that people hate a corrupt system that influences our government so heavily.
    And no....those people will not be taking jobs from people who currently have them. I dont see how that makes any sense. there's a reason unemployment is so high
    Hint: it's because there arent enough jobs already.</P>

[/quote]

The point is Jpiz they will be firing people who are currently in those jobs to get a chance at these guys because they can do your job (and my job and certainly teachers jobs) better then we can because they are simply harder workers and more dedicated...they aren't making more money then the rest of us by accident....they are better employee's period.

The point is the OWS people aren't taking into account what the result will be if they are successful....if the OWS movement is successful in the end it's the people in the OWS movement who will suffer.

[/quote]</P>

I'll believe it when it happens.
    <FONT color=#0000ff>BIG BUSINESS CONTROLS THE GOVERNMENT!!!</FONT></P>

<FONT color=#000000>thats the only thing I get from these protests....so short of overthrowing the govt (lol @ that) this is the way it's done right now.</FONT></P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol sad you believe that
    [/quote]

Naive that you don't know that this is the truth.
    [/quote]

Whats Naive is that you see this as the only way - to continue the way we're going. Its actually cowardly as well.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

[/quote]

lol sure they will
    [/quote]the emo hippies are getting violent in cali.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Hint: it's because there arent enough jobs already.</p>

[/quote]

to qoute a great movie:

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us."[/quote]</p>

no doubt...

I have a 401k....it's through a fairly large investment company....do I need it? no, I could put the money in a secured IRA if i wanted to lol
    we dont NEED traders....but they are always going to be there, so they have nothing to worry about lol(unless they suck at their job of course).

the blonde works for GS, and works right near it in the lower manhattan....she says the ******bags she works with have become even bigger ******bags since the protests began &gt;.&lt;</p>[/quote]

We need Wall street, but we don't need the people that are occupying it now. Theres a big difference.

[quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Hint: it's because there arent enough jobs already.</p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

I'll believe it when it happens.
    <font color="#0000ff">BIG BUSINESS CONTROLS THE GOVERNMENT!!!</font></p>

<font color="#000000">thats the only thing I get from these protests....so short of overthrowing the govt (lol @ that) this is the way it's done right now.</font></p>[/quote]

Daven is a harcore Republican, he refuses to admit that big business controls government

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

[/quote]

lol sure they will
    [/quote]the emo hippies are getting violent in cali.
    [/quote]

ignorant use of the word hippies

back in the day it use to be hippies vs union... now its everybody on one side

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

to qoute a great movie:

"Look, the people you are after are the people you depend on: we cook
    your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls, we drive your
    ambulances, we guard you while you sleep. Do not **** with us."[/quote]

it's a bull**** point.

the people who cook the meals only have the ability to cook meals because these guys are paying for them, take them away you aren't a cook....you are unemployed and perhaps homeless.

we need them more then they need us BY FAR....they will become us and we will become an even lower class.

you and many other uninformed individuals are attacking the wrong group of people...in the end you are attacking yourself...and the government is laughing it's way to the bank...to print more money.
    [/quote]

oh good point, so these people are going to hoard money and not spend it on anything? Please, they are far too shallow to not buy what they desire. So they work 15 hour days, then they are going to go home and cut their lawn? Come back to reality

They defintily serve a purpose, nobdoy is denying that. They are outnumbered and honestly they would start a revolution if they pulled that ****. All because these *******s dont like people in their face on their walk to work? **** em. This is exactly what this country needs. First sign of balls to people that are actually a big problem. As much as they give they've also taken away.

I say kill em all and replace em if they don't conform

[/quote]

you are missing the point, they aren't going to work 15 hour days...the reason they do so now is because they get paid well to do so, you start paying traders the same as teachers the traders will stop being traders and just take the cushy teaching jobs, the teachers CAN'T do the traders jobs so then they will just be out on the street.

the point is most of these traders are better people then you matt...they are better then me and they are better then most teachers, they WILL do your job better then you they will spend the money you get (when it's theirs after they take your job) and spend it "wisely"

people like you and me, we BENEFIT from traders....OWS is a classic case of biting the hand that feeds.

the average joe needs these guys way more then these guys need the average joe.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

[/quote]

lol sad you believe that
    [/quote]its sad that you dont believe that. these idiots on the left and right cant agree on anything. plus you got obama looking to borrow ANOTHER trillion dollars from china. our gov is insane. literally.