Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

I just want to take a quick second and reinforce what i said earlier. It's not about the traders, sure 90% of them are scumbags....but they arent the actual problem.
    it's the ability of these companies to take people's money....an art really....and use it to bend things their way, essentially influencing government to make it easier and easier to continue doingwhat they do. </P>

idk....I dont really consider myself educated on the topic as much as the next guy, but working in finance, and banking in general(albeit not investment banking really), I still know how it works, and I think it's all a big ****ing game. One that the majority of us are losing.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]lol i disagree. Without the average joe, there money is useless.[/quote]

You still don't understand anything, you are so uninformed it's ridiculous, the point is OWS is out to punish them, the punishment will be that they won't get the money they have now, so what is the result? they stop working in a ridiculously tough industry and start taking the easier jobs...like your job, like my job, like teaching, and the teachers you and me are left with nothing.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]There are plenty of people that can step in and do THEIR jobs. [/quote]

This is just plain incorrect, you are flatly just wrong here.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And not for nothing there is no guarantee that just because they are good wall street traders that they can become teachers? What makes them more qualified?[/quote]

Because teaching is easy, everyone knows that, noone says it because it's politically incorrect to do so or whatever but it is, it's glorified baby sitting, these guys are used to an incredible work load, like the note says they work 15 hour days...they hold their pee because they can't miss the next trade their dedication and intelligence is just on another level...that's WHY they get payed what they do, take that pay away...why would they keep doing the more difficult job when they can easily leave and take the easier job...be unionized so that they barely have to do anything and get the same pay....lol all they have to do is work harder then us...and for them that's about half as hard as what they are used to doing.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]You seem to be missing the point - change is whats wanted out of these protests. Them saying they will leave would play right in to hte hands of the mission objective. Are you under the impression that nobody else can do their job?[/quote]

I'm not under that impression, I know that to be the truth, at least the people protesting can't do their jobs.

Change IS NEEDED but the change this protest is aiming for will effect the people protesting negatively....they are targeting the WRONG group of people.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]And what would you call the job they've done so far? This is like the abusive boyfriend who is threatening to leave unless we give them blowjobs, stop nagging, and have dinner on the table every day. Okay, so then GO. Theres always somebody else[/quote]

you don't understand, there isn't anyone else right now....you think there is because you think these guys just fell into some cushy position and are collect huge sums of money for nothing, these guys...they are the hardest workers in America...they are where they are because they sacrificed to be there...they are more dedicated and smarter then the rest....these dolts protesting CAN'T do their jobs...that's the problem Matt.

I'm constantly reminded of this George Carlin gem every time something like this comes up.....</P>

http://i.imgur.com/YbliN.jpg</P>

the guy was a ****ign genius.</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

The one day I come here when its packed with people and you guys are talking politics!?!?!

ARGH!!!!

We should be talking about the upcoming game and if Eli will have 400 or 500yds vs Miami and how we need to get back at Matt Moore for the last time he played us
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="JPizzack"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

http://i.imgur.com/5KhXK.jpg

be careful what you wish for.
    [/quote]</p>

I dont think whoever wrote that really gets the point....it's not that people hate the traders. they are just worker bees...

It's that people hate a corrupt system that influences our government so heavily.
    And no....those people will not be taking jobs from people who currently have them. I dont see how that makes any sense. there's a reason unemployment is so high
    Hint: it's because there arent enough jobs already.</p>

[/quote]

The point is Jpiz they will be firing people who are currently in those jobs to get a chance at these guys because they can do your job (and my job and certainly teachers jobs) better then we can because they are simply harder workers and more dedicated...they aren't making more money then the rest of us by accident....they are better employee's period.

The point is the OWS people aren't taking into account what the result will be if they are successful....if the OWS movement is successful in the end it's the people in the OWS movement who will suffer.

they need to be protesting the government not business.
    [/quote]</p>

I'll believe it when it happens.
    <font color="#0000ff">BIG BUSINESS CONTROLS THE GOVERNMENT!!!</font></p>

<font color="#000000">thats the only thing I get from these protests....so short of overthrowing the govt (lol @ that) this is the way it's done right now.</font></p>[/quote]

Daven is a harcore Republican, he refuses to admit that big business controls government

[/quote]

I'm libertarian Matt.

Big Business and the Government work TOGETHER one does not control the other, that's what you people don't understand.

The only solution to this problem is to take power away from the government, stop ALLOWING the government to HELP big business.

these Bailout's were crap....the regulation that FORCED banks to give out bad loans was crap...these things happen because the government CAN control business....if it didn't have the power to do so then these problems would never have happened.

the problem right now is the power to control business is in the governments hands and not the consumers hands.

you are blaming the wrong people and when they get punished...the punishment will only hurt YOU AND ME.
    [/quote]

whatever helps u sleep daven. I can call myself african, doesn't mean its true. You are what you are, just embrace it.

Lol not it won't. A change is needed, **** these people. I bet you would of been one of those people who didn't want to fight the Revolutionary war. IT all comes full circle, let them disband or do whatever they want to do. Plenty of people looking for jobs, they will be filled, we will keep going. , it won't destruct america. <u>They aren't going to quit their jobs and take wall street with them...</u>
    [/quote]IF, IF, IF we fired all these ppl on wallstreet, wholl fill in for them? whoever it is isnt going to be nearly as skilled. thats a fact. its like firing everyone in the nfl and replacing them with baseball and basketball players. theyre not going to know what the hell theyre doing.

Anyone listen to Boomer and Carton this morning, Boomer straight ROASTED Dirty Sanchez, it was amazing!!!!
    Come check the G-Fambulance and The Scarf Soldiers every home game in Lot L6, and like us on facebook and instagam 'NYG Scarf Soldiers'

[quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone listen to Boomer and Carton this morning, Boomer straight ROASTED Dirty Sanchez, it was amazing!!!!
    [/quote]</P>

I dont know why everyone doesnt flame that fool. Sanchez is straight up Dirty like you said..........well by that I mean awful.

Definitely in the lower echelon in terms of starting QBs in this league</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="Kase-1"]The one day I come here when its packed with people and you guys are talking politics!?!?!

ARGH!!!!

We should be talking about the upcoming game and if Eli will have 400 or 500yds vs Miami and how we need to get back at Matt Moore for the last time he played us
    [/quote]

Davens in a mood today and really just said Wall STreet are the hardest working people in the world.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone listen to Boomer and Carton this morning, Boomer straight ROASTED Dirty Sanchez, it was amazing!!!!
    [/quote]</p>

I dont know why everyone doesnt flame that fool. Sanchez is straight up Dirty like you said..........well by that I mean awful.

Definitely in the lower echelon in terms of starting QBs in this league</p>[/quote]17th in passer rating
    Right behind Aaron Rodgers in attempts

The guy just isnt that good and hopefully everyone will see the true Sanchez while taking the Jets back down a peg or 2 to where they belong

[/quote]

im sure Carton was blowing sanchez harder than daven blows wall street