Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh....i have to play either Torain or Wells this week, assuming Wells actually plays that is....I hate that matchup though, what do you guys think?
    Matt, hold in your Helu manlove to yourself please.[/quote]
    I doubt Beanie plays. Honestly, it's not worth handcuffing the Cardinals RB because Wisenhut said he would play Taylor, Howlings and Smith during the game so choosing one is impossible. Go with Torain this week. It's a tough spot, I would check the waiver wires. Buffalo is gonna kill Washington so they won't be running that much and Baltimore is pissed they got embarrassed. I am not really feeling Fitz this week but I can't bench him...
    [/quote]</P>

yea i already made the switch to Torain b/c i dont think Beanie plays either....maybe I'll get lucky and Torain gets something going early on. I'll settle for any point this week out of him.....cuz I have AB, and I'm expecting minimum of 25 points from him haha</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I grabbed Ryan Torain this year early on, I think during draft and I heard **** about it. Who knows if Jhavid Best is playing this week?
    [/quote]
    He is not playing. He should be good to go after the bye. I do have Morris if you are interested? I was hoping you had an extra TE but you don't.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]A letter that was thrown out the windows and floated on down to the OWS Protesters.

http://i.imgur.com/5KhXK.jpg

be careful what you wish for.
    [/quote]

lol sure they will
    [/quote]the emo hippies are getting violent in cali.
    [/quote]LOL ... emo

i just lost hightower for the season. hillis is being a douch and mcfadden has a bye. aghhhh im screwed.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="Kase-1"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Kase-1"]Anyone listen to Boomer and Carton this morning, Boomer straight ROASTED Dirty Sanchez, it was amazing!!!!
    [/quote]

im sure Carton was blowing sanchez harder than daven blows wall street
    [/quote]Im not sure about daven and wall street (I havent read back a few pages) but Carton AND Joe Theismann were blowing Sanchez harder than Daven blows Glen Beck and the whole Fox News Staff, LOL

Sorry Daven
    [/quote]</p>

lmao!
    im not laughing at the comment as much as I am the fact that you said it and then apologized. hahahaha</p>[/quote]Good ****!

[quote user="Kase-1"]The one day I come here when its packed with people and you guys are talking politics!?!?!

ARGH!!!!

We should be talking about the upcoming game and if Eli will have 400 or 500yds vs Miami and how we need to get back at Matt Moore for the last time he played us
    [/quote]
    YEAH!!!

I saw Coughlin say something about that. That game was miserable. Almost as bad as the Carolina playoff game.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]whatever helps u sleep daven. I can call myself african, doesn't mean its true. You are what you are, just embrace it.[/quote]

You don't even know what it means Matt lol, you are calling me a republican I'm telling you I'm libertarian and you are saying I'm not when you don't even know what it is ROFL.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]Lol not it won't. A change is needed, **** these people. I bet you would of been one of those people who didn't want to fight the Revolutionary war. IT all comes full circle, let them disband or do whatever they want to do. Plenty of people looking for jobs, they will be filled, we will keep going. , it won't destruct america. They aren't going to quit their jobs and take wall street with them...
    [/quote]

ROFL you are so blinded you don't even realize that I want change to...

the problem is I KNOW what I want....you and most of the OWS protester are just big babies screaming out for attention...you don't know what you are against but you are damned sure you are against it lol..

the thing that sucks is you are the norm Matt....so god damn emotional...so god damn driven....but you have NO IDEA what you are talking about, I don't disagree we could use some change...but change that will HELP not hurt us and when you go out and protest the people that are on your side (wall street is on YOUR SIDE) you end up hurting yourselves.

you need to be protesting the government...talking power away from the fed and giving it to the consumer.

you and OWS what you guys are advocating what you guys are protesting for is MORE OF THE SAME It's people like me who actually want REAL change...you guys just want different overlords...I want us to have the power.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm constantly reminded of this George Carlin gem every time something like this comes up.....</p>

http://i.imgur.com/YbliN.jpg</p>

the guy was a ****ign genius.</p>[/quote]Carlin was one of my all time favorites

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="JPizzack"]ugh....i have to play either Torain or Wells this week, assuming Wells actually plays that is....I hate that matchup though, what do you guys think?
    Matt, hold in your Helu manlove to yourself please.[/quote]
    I doubt Beanie plays. Honestly, it's not worth handcuffing the Cardinals RB because Wisenhut said he would play Taylor, Howlings and Smith during the game so choosing one is impossible. Go with Torain this week. It's a tough spot, I would check the waiver wires. Buffalo is gonna kill Washington so they won't be running that much and Baltimore is pissed they got embarrassed. I am not really feeling Fitz this week but I can't bench him...
    [/quote]</p>

yea i already made the switch to Torain b/c i dont think Beanie plays either....maybe I'll get lucky and Torain gets something going early on. I'll settle for any point this week out of him.....cuz I have AB, and I'm expecting minimum of 25 points from him haha</p>[/quote]
    I am going against him. GO JACOBS!!! lol

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm constantly reminded of this George Carlin gem every time something like this comes up.....</p>

http://i.imgur.com/YbliN.jpg</p>

the guy was a ****ign genius.</p>[/quote]Carlin was one of my all time favorites
    [/quote]

He was great, and on that particular quote...I agree with that whole heartily, the reason it is that way though, is because of the government...not because of big business itself.