Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"]yea i booed at halftime. we were lifeless....
    [/quote]</P>

Right....cuz you've ever been to a Giants game.....</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Right....cuz you've ever been to a Giants game.....</p>[/quote]

LMAO
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"]I don't know if this is related, but My contracting biz has a mailing address in Ridgefield , CT. <u>I maintain my liscence just in case a dream job comes around that will take me out of retirement.</u>

The town of Rfd sent me a personal property tax bill in Sept which I ignored, I do not maintain any property other than a mailing address in Rfd. Today I receive a form telling me that I am going to be subject to a 25% fine if I do not file a personal property declaration by Nov 1.

So I called, I know the assessor from years of working in Rfd at my 9-5 job. I worked there, did not live there or maintain any business property where I stored equip or vehicles or office.

He's like oh, no problem, we'll delete this account. That's how towns, corporations, large companies, etc work. They bill you for **** and ask questions later. ****ersssss
    [/quote]slim pickings but theyre out there. we have a lead on one right now. guy has a lot of dough. but weve done work for him before. and now he wants two extensions. im praying we get it. totally pump some life into this place...

what do you do lt, any type of remodeling?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm constantly reminded of this George Carlin gem every time something like this comes up.....</p>

http://i.imgur.com/YbliN.jpg</p>

the guy was a ****ign genius.</p>[/quote]Carlin was one of my all time favorites
    [/quote]

He was great, and on that particular quote...I agree with that whole heartily, the reason it is that way though, is because of the government...not because of big business itself.
    [/quote]

its funny cuz CArlin was considered a hippie lol
    [/quote]

Steve Jobs was the stereotypical evil capitalist and yet all the hippies loved him...
    And while Carlin may have been a hippie, he was right about A LOT of things and got his point across in hilarious ways.

that whole Carlin quote...I agree with it...you probably think that it's contradictory to me being for big business, but it's not, you simply don't understand my viewpoint and group me in with a viewpoint that is nothing like mine because you are buying into this whole "Class Warfare" junk that's being pushed by Obama and the Media.

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="JPizzack"]

I'm constantly reminded of this George Carlin gem every time something like this comes up.....</p>

http://i.imgur.com/YbliN.jpg</p>

the guy was a ****ign genius.</p>[/quote]Carlin was one of my all time favorites
    [/quote]

He was great, and on that particular quote...I agree with that whole heartily, the reason it is that way though, is because of the government...not because of big business itself.
    [/quote]

its funny cuz CArlin was considered a hippie lol
    [/quote]

Steve Jobs was the stereotypical evil capitalist and yet all the hippies loved him...
    And while Carlin may have been a hippie, he was right about A LOT of things and got his point across in hilarious ways.

that whole Carlin quote...I agree with it...you probably think that it's contradictory to me being for big business, but it's not, you simply don't understand my viewpoint and group me in with a viewpoint that is nothing like mine because you are buying into this whole "Class Warfare" junk that's being pushed by Obama and the Media.
    [/quote]

IF i put that qoute up to somethings you've said today alone, it would point out HOW contradictory it is.

And you've flip flopped yet again by agreeing with this by saying now that GOVERNMENT controls Big Business
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</p>

Right....cuz you've ever been to a Giants game.....</p>[/quote][]

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]<font><font face="Comic Sans MS, Palatino, Book Antiqua, Ariel"><pre><font color="#0000ff">The Scorpion and the Frog

A scorpion and a frog meet on the bank of a stream and the
    scorpion asks the frog to carry him across on its back. The
    frog asks, "How do I know you won't sting me?" The scorpion
    says, "Because if I do, I will die too."

The frog is satisfied, and they set out, but in midstream,
    the scorpion stings the frog. The frog feels the onset of
    paralysis and starts to sink, knowing they both will drown,
    but has just enough time to gasp "Why?"

Replies the scorpion: "Its my nature..."</font>

This is relevant, Big Business is the Scorpion, being greedy
    making profits..that's it's nature you can't blame it for that,
    that is it's existence.

The problem right now is that the government is being corrupted
    BY big business. I don't blame big business for trying to whatever
    it can to increase their profit, I blame the government for being
    so easily corrupted by big business's money that
    they are willing to let Americans (who they are supposed to represent)
    suffer because of their greed.

Politicians are not SUPPOSED to be greedy...corporations ARE...
    the politicians are the ones in the wrong here...
    that is who we should be directing our anger towards.

That's the my last piece on this today.

</pre></font></font>[/quote]

that just totaly contradicts what you said before hwen u said big business doesn't control the government. And you say when I debate i'm all over? How many times will u flip flop on the same issue.

5 Minutes ago, it doesn't happen now you don't blam ebig business?

Government of all kinds have obviously been around long before Wall street was even fathomed and its always been corrupted.

Governemtn is the puppet and big business is the puppet master. You don't punch the puppet, you punch the puppet master if u want the puppet to dance
    [/quote]

the Government and Big Business work TOGETHER....

neither is the puppet or the puppet master, they work together to make the most profit, the more profit big business gets the more money they pump into the government.

you shouldn't blame big business for being greedy and trying to raise their profits....that's what they are supposed to do, you should blame the government for helping big business do that....the government is not supposed to be greedy...they are suppose to represent the PEOPLE.

the problem isn't big business matt...the problem is the government HELPING big business....we need to take the governments power to help big corporations away.....punishing big corporations will not do anything but hurt the little guys, taking the power away from the federal government is how you control big business.

terrel thomas seeking 50 mill before injury. geeet the **** outa here

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]

IF i put that qoute up to somethings you've said today alone, it would point out HOW contradictory it is.

And you've flip flopped yet again by agreeing with this by saying now that GOVERNMENT controls Big Business
    [/quote]

I've not flip-flopped at all, you are simply to naive understand what I'm saying.

you think either the government controls big business or that big business controls the government....you for some reason, can not see the truth of the matter...which is that they work TOGETHER at the moment.

punishing the government...or punishing big business will not work.

there is only one way to solve the current situation, we must take away their ABILITY to work together....we must divide and conquer so to speak, the regular everyday consumer can not break this partnership as it stands now, we need to get people elected who stand for smaller government so that the ability for Government and Big Business to help each other out is limited....then the consumer can decide which companies deserve to succeed and fail, the consumer can decide whether traders deserve as much money as they are getting now consumers can make the decisions.

right now the government makes the decisions...and their decisions are dependent on which company gives them the most money during the election year.

[quote user="dezzzR"]terrel thomas seeking 50 mill before injury. geeet the **** outa here
    [/quote]haha, NYG is big business