All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Got knocked back to the stone age with this storm. Best way to describe western mass is "war zone". What a year. Tornados. Hurricane and floods. And now this. In 53 years I,ve never seen devistation like this from a snowstorm. My power is back but still no internet. Didn't have power for the game but my neighbor let me plug into his genorator so I watched the game. Eli played very well and it was a good comeback. For matt to say he isn't playing better this year is nuts.
    Don't miss me too much. This may be my only post for a while.[/quote]

Its the magic of when your recievers produce for you. He improves every year and takes steps but he still is doing those things that u have killed him for, especially in pressure.

Our WRs were doing a great job of getting open yesterday as well.
    [/quote]

didn't he go on for weeks about Eli's left handed chuck last year....he does it again this week and Moreheads next response is "look how much better he's playing"

LOL....

Eli isn't playing that much better then before, you just were incorrect on what the problem was. It is clear now that it was the receivers causing the issue last year Morehead and the fact that Eli is playing the same but his numbers are so much better this year pretty much proves that me and Matt where right about that and you were plain wrong, you'll never admit it but I think you know it.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]When we were leaving game yesterday, these two girls were walking beside us. One girl looks at me and tells me that I have a really cool or good mustache. I immediately felt like Tom Selleck.

Now in my younger years, I would of immediately replied with "Well then, would you like a mustache ride?" but LT is getting old.
    [/quote]

you should of introduced urself as luigi
    [/quote]In all my years, I have never been told that by a woman. Surprising what alcohol does to women. lol

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]Got knocked back to the stone age with this storm. Best way to describe western mass is "war zone". What a year. Tornados. Hurricane and floods. And now this. In 53 years I,ve never seen devistation like this from a snowstorm. My power is back but still no internet. Didn't have power for the game but my neighbor let me plug into his genorator so I watched the game. Eli played very well and it was a good comeback. For matt to say he isn't playing better this year is nuts.
    Don't miss me too much. This may be my only post for a while.[/quote]

Its the magic of when your recievers produce for you. He improves every year and takes steps but he still is doing those things that u have killed him for, especially in pressure.

Our WRs were doing a great job of getting open yesterday as well.
    [/quote]

didn't he go on for weeks about Eli's left handed chuck last year....he does it again this week and Moreheads next response is "look how much better he's playing"

LOL....

Eli isn't playing that much better then before, you just were incorrect on what the problem was. It is clear now that it was the receivers causing the issue last year Morehead and the fact that Eli is playing the same but his numbers are so much better this year pretty much proves that me and Matt where right about that and you were plain wrong, you'll never admit it but I think you know it.
    [/quote]Is that really true, wide rec. ability has increased? I thought the same thing last year when I made a comparison to Plax being able to haul in pretty much anything good-poor-or mediocre that Eli threw to him.

Lets rehash Mooreheads fantasy site and my picks....

Torrain - I obviously DISAGREE (BAD PLAY)
    Beck - I DISAGREE (BAD PLAY)
    Pierre Thomas - I agree (GOOD PLAY)
    A Brown - Agree (GOOD PLAY)
    Mario - DISAGREE (GOOD PLAY)

i'd say they went 3/5 and i went 4/5

they say sit
    Browns RBs - agree (BAD PLAY)
    Reggie Wayne - DISAGREE (BAD PLAY)
    Seattle RBs - always agree, i'd never play a Seattle back (BAD PLAY)
    Fitz- DISAGREE (GOOD PLAY)
    denver WRs - DISAGREE, D Thomas may start breaking out (DECKKER WAS A GOOD PLAY)

they went 3/5 I went 4/5

I was at 80% niccceeeee
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

The Giants just completed a comeback win at home to get to 5-2, two games up in the NFC East.</p>

Running back Brandon Jacobs thus decided to throw another turd in the punch bowl.</p>

“I’ve got nothing positive to say,”
    Jacobs said after the win via ESPNNewYork.com. “The most positive
    thing: I got family at home and I got a fast-*** car being delivered on
    Tuesday. That’s it.”</p>

Jacobs had five touches in the game, which totaled ten yards. Most of that playing time came when Ahmad Bradshaw battled an injured foot.</p>

Jacobs seemed to realize that talking wasn’t going to help his cause.</p>

“Cause I can’t say nothing,” Jacobs said. “I always say something for everyone else’s dislike.”</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Giants just completed a comeback win at home to get to 5-2, two games up in the NFC East.</p>

Running back Brandon Jacobs thus decided to throw another turd in the punch bowl.</p>

Jacobs said after the win via ESPNNewYork.com. “The most positive
    Tuesday. That’s it.”</p>

Jacobs had five touches in the game, which totaled ten yards. Most of that playing time came when Ahmad Bradshaw battled an injured foot.</p>

“Cause I can’t say nothing,” Jacobs said. “I always say something for everyone else’s dislike.”</p>[/quote]BJ looked like **** yesterday. If AB's foot is an issue we may be in a bit of trouble. One thing about Ware, he cannot block for ****, wtf --would someone pls tell him to open his eyes and pick up the blitz.

"I think we have learned our lesson about turnovers and how important it
    is as an offense not to put the ball on the ground or throw
    interceptions," Manning said. "Sometimes you don't convert on third
    downs, you have to take sacks, you have to throw the ball away … but
    overall [making that safe decisions] keeps us in games."

Morehead and Eli are on the same wave length

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"I think we have learned our lesson about turnovers and how important it

[/quote]

lol let there be 8 tipped balls for picks and then we'll see how much validity that holds

Take away Eli's garabge INTs and tipped balls and his numbers are VERY good last year. His "not taking care of the ball" was completely overblown

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"I think we have learned our lesson about turnovers and how important it

[/quote]

lol let there be 8 tipped balls for picks and then we'll see how much validity that holds

Take away Eli's garabge INTs and tipped balls and his numbers are VERY good last year. His "not taking care of the ball" was completely overblown

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Jacobs said after the win via ESPNNewYork.com. <u>“The most positive
    Tuesday. That’s it.”</u></p>

“Cause I can’t say nothing,” Jacobs said. “I always say something for everyone else’s dislike.”</p>[/quote]bjs turned into a complete ball bag.