Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Giants just completed a comeback win at home to get to 5-2, two games up in the NFC East.</p>

Running back Brandon Jacobs thus decided to throw another turd in the punch bowl.</p>

“I’ve got nothing positive to say,”
    Jacobs said after the win via ESPNNewYork.com. “The most positive
    thing: I got family at home and I got a fast-*** car being delivered on
    Tuesday. That’s it.”</p>

Jacobs had five touches in the game, which totaled ten yards. Most of that playing time came when Ahmad Bradshaw battled an injured foot.</p>

Jacobs seemed to realize that talking wasn’t going to help his cause.</p>

“Cause I can’t say nothing,” Jacobs said. “I always say something for everyone else’s dislike.”</p>[/quote]BJ looked like **** yesterday. If AB's foot is an issue we may be in a bit of trouble. <u>One thing about Ware, he cannot block for ****, </u>wtf --would someone pls tell him to open his eyes and pick up the blitz.
    [/quote]ohhh im glad someone else noticed. []

You guys crack me up with this Eli thing. He's never looked this good in the pocket. I actually enjoy watching you all try to desperately rationalize it away
    Given my problems up here with the weather I really appreciate the comic relief
    Again.........thanks
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

the oline gave eli a lot of time to throw yesterday. in a year or two beatty is going to be a monster. book it.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

The Giants just completed a comeback win at home to get to 5-2, two games up in the NFC East.</p>

Running back Brandon Jacobs thus decided to throw another turd in the punch bowl.</p>

Jacobs said after the win via ESPNNewYork.com. <u>“The most positive
    Tuesday. That’s it.”</u></p>

Jacobs had five touches in the game, which totaled ten yards. Most of that playing time came when Ahmad Bradshaw battled an injured foot.</p>

“Cause I can’t say nothing,” Jacobs said. “I always say something for everyone else’s dislike.”</p>[/quote]bjs turned into a complete ball bag.
    [/quote]

lol i really don't get everybodies view point of this

Guy had a horrid game, Giants played a bad game, and he says hes not talking about it

people are calling him an ******* and say he needs to shut his mouth

its baffling
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Morehead State"]You guys crack me up with this Eli thing. He's never looked this good in the pocket. I actually enjoy watching you all try to desperately rationalize it away
    Given my problems up here with the weather I really appreciate the comic relief
    Again.........thanks[/quote]

theres no attempts theres only logic

He looks good because hes getting the ball

he had pressure and took a hit yeterday and he did that quick turn and let the ball loose a little too early

something u BUTCHER him for. Its funny to see u pretend like its not the same **** u murdered him for.

Your just mad that your arguments ove rthe past year have been demolished

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

“Cause I can’t say nothing,” Jacobs said. “I always say something for everyone else’s dislike.”</p>[/quote]bjs turned into a complete ball bag.
    [/quote]

Guy had a horrid game, Giants played a bad game, and he says hes not talking about it

its baffling
    [/quote]no, its the attitude. i like bj(as we all do), but hes been here long enough to know to not go around saying " i dont think ill be a giant next year." and that tacky comment. Be happy the team won. try and stay positive. he hasnt played in a few games, so he had a ****ty game. he was lucky if he got 10 carries, its nothing worth making a dbag comment over

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

its baffling
    [/quote]no, its the attitude. i like bj(as we all do), but hes been here long enough to know to not go around saying " i dont think ill be a giant next year." and that tacky comment. Be happy the team won. try and stay positive. he hasnt played in a few games, so he had a ****ty game. he was lucky if he got 10 carries, its nothing worth making a dbag comment over
    [/quote]

that was a beyond stupid comment about not being here next year

but people are essentially getting pissed at him for saying no comment in that article. Its stupid.

He was frustrated and displeased. As fans, we should be happy with the win. As players, they should be pissed off that the score was only 17-20

im a bit worried about our running game. the oline gave eli plenty of time to throw though.

Bj is fine. He's a great giant. When you have a knee injury its impossible to stay in football shape. Cut the kid some slack
    We need him
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

I think we are getting the Pats at the right time. Their D is in shambles. The run game is not all there either. Eli could tear them up. Not having Nicks will be big which most don't think we will. If we can pressure
    Brady and get him uncomfortable we could do really well. I have had a good feeling about this game for a while. I truly think we beat them and get a huge boost of confidence before going to San Fran.