Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

BILLS DEF got me 28 points....only good roster move I made last week....lmao.</P>

Is the trade Bueno MAtt I wanna know what u think ??</P>

Lando is Larry Fitzgerald available ??

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Bj is fine. He's a great giant. When you have a knee injury its impossible to stay in football shape. Cut the kid some slack
    We need him[/quote]
    His comments and attitude toward the team and his future scream I and not we.

It's a complete 180 from the Jacobs we all know and that is why people are so bitter. This is the same guy that took a paycut to keep Bradshaw. Sounds like he wishes he didn't.
    [/quote]

it was a stupid thing to say, but in all hoensty he doubts he'll be back next year - who cares

he then came back with literally a no comment and people are trying to say that hes being a ****. It doesn't make sense
    [/quote]

Its a very confusing thing. Im just here, doing the best that I
    can do to help my team, Jacobs said. I come out to win; its up to
    them whether or not they want to use me. <font color="#0000FF" size="4">I just cant wait to get a true
    opportunity to get out there and show myself again, you know?</font></p>

<font color="#0000FF" size="4">Next year, hopefully.</font> This is a business and you have to look at it
    that way. I just want to get out there and show myself.<font color="#0000FF" size="4"> Its going to
    have to be for another team</font>, but it is what it is. It comes with the
    territory.</p>

Jacobs was then asked if he saw himself with the Giants next year.</p>

No, I dont, Jacobs said.</p>

</p>

</p>Who cares? Sounds to me like he is giving up on the team. He has checked out. Maybe that is why he played so poorly yesterday in the brief chances he got. Dropped a perfect pass, studder steps up to the line and just was not all there. It leaves a bad taste in people mouths. He just seems like he is turning into a different person. Plus he is creating a distraction in the locker room and for all we know amongst teammates.

He needs to take some lessons from Kiwi. That guy is the definition of a team player and quite possibly saved our defense.
    [/quote]

how does that sound like hes giving up? Honestly, please mention what part sounds like hes giving up on the team?

kiwi saved our defense by PLAYING, which is what this issue is
    [/quote]
    To me, it sounds like he is saying...I can't do what I can here because I don't get a shot. Therefore I don't really care and will wait until next year and a new team to really show what I can do. Why not show that now? Why not want to try even harder and get more snaps? He is conceding that on this team he can't do what he thinks he can and is taking an attitude of why try...I will just wait until I get to my next team and show the Giants what they missed.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Fantasy Football is a starang little *****....Sidney Rice ( who MH said was un-rosterable ) got me 10.20 points and Desean Jackson who I had hight hopes for got me 3.10....lol[/quote]YES, there's some luck and being in the right place at the right time to it.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Lando is Larry Fitzgerald available ??[/quote]
    Yes

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]Bj is fine. He's a great giant. When you have a knee injury its impossible to stay in football shape. Cut the kid some slack
    We need him[/quote]
    His comments and attitude toward the team and his future scream I and not we.

It's a complete 180 from the Jacobs we all know and that is why people are so bitter. This is the same guy that took a paycut to keep Bradshaw. Sounds like he wishes he didn't.
    [/quote]

it was a stupid thing to say, but in all hoensty he doubts he'll be back next year - who cares

he then came back with literally a no comment and people are trying to say that hes being a ****. It doesn't make sense
    [/quote]

Its a very confusing thing. Im just here, doing the best that I
    can do to help my team, Jacobs said. I come out to win; its up to
    them whether or not they want to use me. <font color="#0000FF" size="4">I just cant wait to get a true
    opportunity to get out there and show myself again, you know?</font></p>

<font color="#0000FF" size="4">Next year, hopefully.</font> This is a business and you have to look at it
    that way. I just want to get out there and show myself.<font color="#0000FF" size="4"> Its going to
    have to be for another team</font>, but it is what it is. It comes with the
    territory.</p>

Jacobs was then asked if he saw himself with the Giants next year.</p>

No, I dont, Jacobs said.</p>

</p>

</p>Who cares? Sounds to me like he is giving up on the team. He has checked out. Maybe that is why he played so poorly yesterday in the brief chances he got. Dropped a perfect pass, studder steps up to the line and just was not all there. It leaves a bad taste in people mouths. He just seems like he is turning into a different person. Plus he is creating a distraction in the locker room and for all we know amongst teammates.

He needs to take some lessons from Kiwi. That guy is the definition of a team player and quite possibly saved our defense.
    [/quote]

how does that sound like hes giving up? Honestly, please mention what part sounds like hes giving up on the team?

kiwi saved our defense by PLAYING, which is what this issue is
    [/quote]
    To me, it sounds like he is saying...I can't do what I can here because I don't get a shot. Therefore I don't really care and will wait until next year and a new team to really show what I can do. Why not show that now? Why not want to try even harder and get more snaps? He is conceding that on this team he can't do what he thinks he can and is taking an attitude of why try...I will just wait until I get to my next team and show the Giants what they missed.

[/quote]Exactly--if you are capable then shows us NOW what you got. If you don't got it, then SHUT UP.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

only good roster move I made last week....[/quote]</p>

I had a terrible week with my pick ups. I was seconds away from grabbing Chandler to. Not sure why I did. Sharick had a great week though. I don't think it would have mattered.
    </p>

</p>

I can't believe how terrible CJ0K has been playing.
    </p>

</p>

</p>

McFadden is no slam dunk to play this week either Shock. Just sayin...
    </p>

[quote user="dezzzR"][/quote]
    Nice to see you finally went to a game. []

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Tom Brady has not lost a regular season home game since Nov 12th 2006. lol

Time to end another Pats run...
    [/quote]wtf???????