+ Reply to Thread
Page 121 of 17794 FirstFirst ... 21711111191201211221231311712216211121 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 177939

Re: DRAFT DAY PARTY @ JAY DEE's IN CARLSTAT NJ on ROUTE 17

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</P>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</P>

[/quote] let em know, family party gotta leave an hour early... we're practically brothers now lol[/quote]</P>

lol i work with my dad. we have a kitchen and bath showroom.</P>

[/quote] tell him u have a hot date[/quote]</P>

i second that. esp cuz its YOUR dad- tell him to just take one for the team.</P>

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" Can I please get a recipe for the key to MMB's heart?"</FONT></P>

</P>[/quote]

backrubs
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

i know but i gotta work until 4 so i guess ill catch a later one.</p>

[/quote]
    Get off early. One hour won't kill your boss.
    [/quote]</p>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </p>

</p>

im here all summer LT.[]</p>[/quote]

Hi buddy.

I gotta cram that weekend for finals, no joke. If I didn't have finals, I would try to come

All-Pro

You're in your first year...your finals are a joke.

[quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </P>

</P>

im here all summer LT.[]</P>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

I gotta cram that weekend for finals, no joke. If I didn't have finals, I would try to come
    [/quote]</P>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"]

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" Can I please get a recipe for the key to MMB's heart?"</FONT></P>

</P>

[/quote] backrubs[/quote]</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#ff1493 size=4>" I was thinking rub MMB!"</FONT></P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </P>

</P>

im here all summer LT.[]</P>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

[/quote]</P>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</P>

[/quote]</P>

</P>

leave him alone! He's krankey because he's cutting some teeth.</P>

[quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]yo kase what train you catching?[/quote] whatever gets u to the train station at lik e 345 the latest... open bar starts at 4[/quote]</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss. </p>

</p>

im here all summer LT.[]</p>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

[/quote]</p>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</p>[/quote]

No.... I love you guys... I do want to see you.... I'm not coming up with excuses.

And I do study little bits at a time. But they're not in a few weeks, so I can wait a little bit

Why do you people get the idea I don't want to see you??? When did I ever say that?

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

yea im going to try. thing is my boss is my dad. whenever i ask to leave he gives me the wtf look. but i WILL try. unlike LT, ya puss.** </P>

*</P>

*im here all summer LT.[]</P>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

[/quote]</P>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</P>[/quote]

the lady makes a point
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="Bleedin Blue Since '62"][quote user="ibleedblue85"][quote user="LT= Lawrence Taylor"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="dezzzR"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

im here all summer LT.[]</p>

[/quote]

Hi buddy.

[/quote]</p>

well maybe if you STUDIED now rather then bsing on here all day you wouldnt have to cram and you could make it.... you dont wanna see us LT, just admit it damn it and stop with the nonsense excuses</p>

[/quote]</p>

</p>

leave him alone! He's krankey because he's cutting some teeth.</p>[/quote]

Oh shut up