Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="patsrule666"]I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that there is no bigger fan of Mr. Williams than myself, and it has nothing to do with baseball whatsoever..It has everything to do with a trout stream in New Brunswick and a very nice man that lent me a fishing pole because i had just broken my own...I had no clue that the game of baseball even existed back then..

You would have gotten along great with him MH. The man just loved to argue about everything...lol. I guess looking back that we were 50/50 with our arguements...He was right in that the game of baseball is better than the game of hockey, but i KNOW that i was and still am the better trout fisherman..

I am not upset in the least that they did not give him the MVP that year and from what i could tell niether was he. Mr. Williams told me something one day that i will never ever forget- He said that if Joe Dimaggio would have been a left handed hitter that he would have broke many of Babe Ruth's hitting records except for career home runs. Also, that there would be no question in anyone's mind that he was the greatest Yankee player ever because of the short porch in right....[/quote]

i think i speak for everyone when i say wow what a ****in story lo

and that we're sorry we're going to have to ruin your feel good story this week when we stomp you out... again []
    [/quote]Wonder if Strahan is going to be on hand for this one at Gillette Stadium?

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to congrats Landon - he has officially become the scumbag of trading in this league.

I've held the title (unfairly for this league) for a while now but the target is now on Lando

Sharick and Pappy - no clue what u guys were thinking

everybody - u owe daven an apology

daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]what did Sharick do? well I read they are going to baby Beanie the rest of the season Idk....draft analyzer says Landon should refuse both trades</P>

</P>

the vick trade?</P>

</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to congrats Landon - he has officially become the scumbag of trading in this league.

I've held the title (unfairly for this league) for a while now but the target is now on Lando

daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]</P>

OK Matt, I went from a QB who was geting me 10 to 15 points/game to one who can get me 25 to 30 points a game. The difference between Jimmy Graham and Gonzo is probably an average of 3 to 5 points per game.</P>

Flacco vs. Stafford......huge gain for me</P>

Graham vs. Gonzo......somewhat of a gain for Lando</P>

Jones vs. Knowshon......wash at best (but it gives me a handcuff maybe for McGahee, if I ever lose either of my starting RB's)</P>

Yes it helps Lando because he really isn't losing anything because he has Vick. But thats what trades are supposed to do. Help both teams.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]

I'm not sure I like it, I think he's getting the better endof the deal, but as long as I have a decent team this week to face you it's worth it for me lol.

All-Pro

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="byron"][quote user="patsrule666"]
    <DIV class=table_content><U><FONT size=2></FONT></U></DIV>
    <DIV class=table_content>I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that there is no bigger fan of Mr. Williams than myself, and it has nothing to do with baseball whatsoever..It has everything to do with a trout stream in New Brunswick and a very nice man that lent me a fishing pole because i had just broken my own...I had no clue that the game of baseball even existed back then.. You would have gotten along great with him MH. The man just loved to argue about everything...lol. I guess looking back that we were 50/50 with our arguements...He was right in that the game of baseball is better than the game of hockey, but i KNOW that i was and still am the better trout fisherman.. I am not upset in the least that they did not give him the MVP that year and from what i could tell niether was he. Mr. Williams told me something one day that i will never ever forget- He said that if Joe Dimaggio would have been a left handed hitter that he would have broke many of Babe Ruth's hitting records except for career home runs. Also, that there would be no question in anyone's mind that he was the greatest Yankee player ever because of the short porch in right....[/quote] great story Pats</DIV>

[/quote] Actually Byron, i have to be honest, it was not one of my better moments. The reason the pole was broken is because it snapped just as i was landing one of the biggest brook trout i ever latched onto. That one doesn't count on my hall of fame resume.</P>

</P>

[/quote] ha that sucks Pats I was into tournamentBass fishing up here for while years ago...Any how we were pre fishing Cobbosseecontee Lake aday before a tournament I caught this small mouth andfrom myexperienceat the timeI guessedit was well over 5lbs state record is 8lbs.. It was a rare catch andI let him go not thinking I might not ever catch another like it...kicked myself many times over the yearsfor that one.. ah well it a great memory as your story is.....that fish came out of the water grabing bait on his way it was unreal...</P>

</P>

ps..I screwed the post up some how</P>

[/quote]Awesome fish Story B. Tournament bass? WOW! I have been bass fishing since I was a mere 7 yr old kid. Average catch 2-3 lb bass that give a nice fight. I have never got the big one. My son got a 5 lber about 2 yrs ago in this private lake. I was fishing this reservoir about 20 years ago and this brown trout grabbed my bait and flew out of the water-when he went back in the splash was HUGE. I have no idea how big, but from what I saw it was a contender. lol. Great times.
    [/quote]Oh yeah--I lost the brownie off my line as soon as he hit the water.
    </P>

</P>

[/quote] Love fishing browns through the ice something about it biggest one I have seen come up a hole was 5lbs big fish...friend of mine catch it...I got a large mouth basson the wall here 7lbs 2oz he got me a trophy biggest fish of the day.. I have seen a9 + come out of Cobbossee pretty rare fish up here average life span 4 or 5 years they protect the old timers now....catch limits and such..</P>

</P>

something ain't right with this post screwed up again also lt just noticed a pm form ya I replied</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

OK Matt, I went from a QB who was geting me 10 to 15 points/game to one who can get me 25 to 30 points a game. The difference between Jimmy Graham and Gonzo is probably an average of 3 to 5 points per game.</P>

Flacco vs. Stafford......huge gain for me</P>

Graham vs. Gonzo......somewhat of a gain for Lando</P>

Jones vs. Knowshon......wash at best (but it gives me a handcuff maybe for McGahee, if I ever lose either of my starting RB's)</P>

Yes it helps Lando because he really isn't losing anything because he has Vick. But thats what trades are supposed to do. Help both teams.</P>[/quote]I'd addand if it hurts any others so be it....name of the game is to win at all costs ...any one of these players could go downany time things have a way of balancing out....not sure Matt complaining about the trade but rathersomething to do with sumbags...lol

[quote user="byron"]

[/quote]what did Sharick do? well I read they are going to baby Beanie the rest of the season Idk....draft analyzer says Landon should refuse both trades</p>

</p>

the vick trade?</p>

</p>[/quote]

yea the vick trade

analyzer isn't taking into consideration that he has Vick so he can lose stafford for Flacco

Like I said, Beanie and Jennings COULD come back and hurt Lando if Beanie goes hard and healthy. But odds are its doubtful and for a couple of weeks this year it will seem like the trade was AP 4 Jennings
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]

I'm not sure I like it, I think he's getting the better endof the deal, but as long as I have a decent team this week to face you it's worth it for me lol.
    [/quote]

if beanie stays healthy, i think u win the deal
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]

[/quote]what did Sharick do? well I read they are going to baby Beanie the rest of the season Idk....draft analyzer says Landon should refuse both trades</P>

</P>

the vick trade?</P>

</P>[/quote]

yea the vick trade

analyzer isn't taking into consideration that he has Vick so he can lose stafford for Flacco

Like I said, Beanie and Jennings COULD come back and hurt Lando if Beanie goes hard and healthy. But odds are its doubtful and for a couple of weeks this year it will seem like the trade was AP 4 Jennings
    [/quote]Oh I know what your saying... and I agree and I think Beanie isgoing to struggle the rest of the year....gut feeling and from somecomments Wells has made pertaining to his knee...time will tell....

[quote user="byron"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="byron"][quote user="patsrule666"][quote user="byron"][quote user="patsrule666"]
    <div class="table_content"><u><font size="2"></font></u></div>
    <div class="table_content">I can honestly say without a shadow of a doubt that there is no bigger fan of Mr. Williams than myself, and it has nothing to do with baseball whatsoever..It has everything to do with a trout stream in New Brunswick and a very nice man that lent me a fishing pole because i had just broken my own...I had no clue that the game of baseball even existed back then.. You would have gotten along great with him MH. The man just loved to argue about everything...lol. I guess looking back that we were 50/50 with our arguements...He was right in that the game of baseball is better than the game of hockey, but i KNOW that i was and still am the better trout fisherman.. I am not upset in the least that they did not give him the MVP that year and from what i could tell niether was he. Mr. Williams told me something one day that i will never ever forget- He said that if Joe Dimaggio would have been a left handed hitter that he would have broke many of Babe Ruth's hitting records except for career home runs. Also, that there would be no question in anyone's mind that he was the greatest Yankee player ever because of the short porch in right....[/quote] great story Pats</div>

[/quote] Actually Byron, i have to be honest, it was not one of my better moments. The reason the pole was broken is because it snapped just as i was landing one of the biggest brook trout i ever latched onto. That one doesn't count on my hall of fame resume.</p>

</p>

[/quote] ha that sucks Pats I was into tournamentBass fishing up here for while years ago...Any how we were pre fishing Cobbosseecontee Lake aday before a tournament I caught this small mouth andfrom myexperienceat the timeI guessedit was well over 5lbs state record is 8lbs.. It was a rare catch andI let him go not thinking I might not ever catch another like it...kicked myself many times over the yearsfor that one.. ah well it a great memory as your story is.....that fish came out of the water grabing bait on his way it was unreal...</p>

</p>

ps..I screwed the post up some how</p>

[/quote]Awesome fish Story B. Tournament bass? WOW! I have been bass fishing since I was a mere 7 yr old kid. Average catch 2-3 lb bass that give a nice fight. I have never got the big one. My son got a 5 lber about 2 yrs ago in this private lake. I was fishing this reservoir about 20 years ago and this brown trout grabbed my bait and flew out of the water-when he went back in the splash was HUGE. I have no idea how big, but from what I saw it was a contender. lol. Great times.
    [/quote]Oh yeah--I lost the brownie off my line as soon as he hit the water.
    </p>

</p>

[/quote] Love fishing browns through the ice something about it biggest one I have seen come up a hole was 5lbs big fish...friend of mine catch it...I got a large mouth basson the wall here 7lbs 2oz he got me a trophy biggest fish of the day.. I have seen a9 + come out of Cobbossee pretty rare fish up here average life span 4 or 5 years they protect the old timers now....catch limits and such..</p>

</p>

something ain't right with this post screwed up again also lt just noticed a pm form ya I replied</p>[/quote]K-I will check pm-7.2 largemouth is a beaut....did you mount it?