Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

Pappy always cries and then goes and feeds Lando.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font size="6">powerhouse lando</font>
    [/quote]
    Just rolls off the tongue so nice.

Byron is going to win the league so I don't know what you are all fretting about....
    [/quote]</p>

Thats what we thought about you two years ago. Maybe the Pack will rest Rodgers week 16. Who knows?</p>[/quote]
    Yeah, and I should have won 2 years ago. Stupid Peyton-Reggie and ****ing Jon Stewart. Damn that still pisses me off so bad. I should be going for the 3 Peat.
    [/quote]

I want you to tell me u didn't rip Sharick off

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<FONT size=6>powerhouse lando</FONT>
    [/quote]

Byron is going to win the league so I don't know what you are all fretting about....
    [/quote]</P>

Thats what we thought about you two years ago. Maybe the Pack will rest Rodgers week 16. Who knows?</P>[/quote]Thats all right I got whats him name to back that up...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to congrats Landon - he has officially become the scumbag of trading in this league.

I've held the title (unfairly for this league) for a while now but the target is now on Lando

Sharick and Pappy - no clue what u guys were thinking

everybody - u owe daven an apology

daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]
    I would have to disagree strongly. I never have the intent to rip someone off like you. You still hold the title because no one will trade with you ( except Daven ) and it looks like he won that trade. My offers are always fair and in the best interest of both teams. You can't kill Sharick for the Vick trade because he knows what he is doing, he won the B league last year. Maybe he has the same feelings that Daven does about rival teams and players. Pappy needed a QB and I guess is not very high on Graham for some strange reason.

So thanks for trying to give me the title but you are still the undisputed rip off king of the world. Keep your belt for the next chump. Meanwhile keep staring up at my team. You will finish below me just like I said in the summer.

Jealousy is the highest form of flattery.
    [/quote]

lando, just because u SAY that it was hard decision for you to make on that Vick trade, nobody in their right mind would say you didn't rip sharick off. Stop it. This misdirection is unbecoming.

That trade with Daven is up in the air. Beanie's health is the wildcard.

You may not of ripped Moorehead off but it was a dumb move for Moorehead to make. Top 5 WR production out of graham this year. Thats the bottom line

The thought frightens me on how you would of reacted had I got that deal off on Sharick. Im pretty sure you wouldn't of had to think about that
    [/quote]
    Sharick would say I didn't rip him off. lol No misdirection here, just factual info.

Ripping someone off and valuing players for ones team is different. You may feel that MH made a bad trade but he likes it and felt he improves his team. Personally I think I got over on him but that doesn't mean I ripped him off and I would rather have Phillip than Stafford from here on out.

I would not have reacted anyway had you pulled that trade off because I don't react anymore. As far as I'm concerned every trade is fair and no one can say anything because we don't know how things will turn out. I thought Daven got taken to the cleaners and he won that trade to this point. I freaked out about Shocks trade with Bowe and Clark and it turns out he won that trade as well. I have learned my lesson with this whole trading thing. Unless it's late in the year and a 7-12 team makes a shady trade with a 1-6 team I will never say anything again. I did complain alot back in the day but I never will again regarding trades.

When the year is over we can look back at all this and see who really got ripped off vs made a great deal they thought would improve their team.

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]<font size="6">powerhouse lando</font>
    [/quote]

[/quote] exactly thatswhy I'm not worried about a thing......rude dogs = top dogs...I'll be waiting </p>

</p>

trade away</p>[/quote]
    I'm nippin at your heels like Blue does to Koda.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Adrian Peterson leads the league in carries against eight-man fronts.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Despite seeing stacked boxes more than anyone,
    Peterson leads the league in rushes, rushing yards and rushing
    touchdowns. If Christian Ponder can continue to be a significant upgrade
    on Donovan McNabb, Peterson could be even better. He certainly has a
    good chance to be fantasy's best player over the second half of the
    season.
    </div>[/quote]

if I was daven u would of been paying with a better back than Beanie... but u don't really have one that could of worked.

[/quote]
    Originally I was going to give him CJ and Ringer but he changed his mind.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    [/quote]</P>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</P>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</P>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </P>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </P>
    Get well soon 80.

wow !!!!!!</P>

Lando making moves....I dunno how fair the trade is that involves Peterson but oh well !</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to congrats Landon - he has officially become the scumbag of trading in this league.

I've held the title (unfairly for this league) for a while now but the target is now on Lando

Sharick and Pappy - no clue what u guys were thinking

everybody - u owe daven an apology

daven - even though u made him stronger, I think u also made urself strong as long as Beanie doesn't go down.
    [/quote]
    I would have to disagree strongly. I never have the intent to rip someone off like you. You still hold the title because no one will trade with you ( except Daven ) and it looks like he won that trade. My offers are always fair and in the best interest of both teams. You can't kill Sharick for the Vick trade because he knows what he is doing, he won the B league last year. Maybe he has the same feelings that Daven does about rival teams and players. Pappy needed a QB and I guess is not very high on Graham for some strange reason.

So thanks for trying to give me the title but you are still the undisputed rip off king of the world. Keep your belt for the next chump. Meanwhile keep staring up at my team. You will finish below me just like I said in the summer.

Jealousy is the highest form of flattery.
    [/quote]

lando, just because u SAY that it was hard decision for you to make on that Vick trade, nobody in their right mind would say you didn't rip sharick off. Stop it. This misdirection is unbecoming.

That trade with Daven is up in the air. Beanie's health is the wildcard.

You may not of ripped Moorehead off but it was a dumb move for Moorehead to make. Top 5 WR production out of graham this year. Thats the bottom line

The thought frightens me on how you would of reacted had I got that deal off on Sharick. Im pretty sure you wouldn't of had to think about that
    [/quote]
    Sharick would say I didn't rip him off. lol No misdirection here, just factual info.

Ripping someone off and valuing players for ones team is different. You may feel that MH made a bad trade but he likes it and felt he improves his team. Personally I think I got over on him but that doesn't mean I ripped him off and I would rather have Phillip than Stafford from here on out.

I would not have reacted anyway had you pulled that trade off because I don't react anymore. As far as I'm concerned every trade is fair and no one can say anything because we don't know how things will turn out. I thought Daven got taken to the cleaners and he won that trade to this point. I freaked out about Shocks trade with Bowe and Clark and it turns out he won that trade as well. I have learned my lesson with this whole trading thing. Unless it's late in the year and a 7-12 team makes a shady trade with a 1-6 team I will never say anything again. I did complain alot back in the day but I never will again regarding trades.

When the year is over we can look back at all this and see who really got ripped off vs made a great deal they thought would improve their team.
    [/quote]

that was a weak misdirection, your not getting off the hook. Obviously if Sharick did the trade he doesn't think he got ripped off

Simple question: Did you or did you not rip Sharick off?

Im just putting u on the spot because well u did a great job capitalizing on the free value u got with Vick so that u could move Stafford.

Again I didn't say either of ur past two trades were rip offs, I just said it was a bad move for Moorehead to make. Theres a difference.

Just admit the truth, its time for you to be exposed for the trade shark you are. You deserve trade treatment like I get in here. Every year you have osme sort of big trade where u completely take somebody and EVERYBODY overlooks it. Then I get killed for handing two #1 WRs for a mid level fantasy starting QB who isn't living up and a 1a WR. This is an amber alert out on Lando - time for the truth to come. Your a sweet heart and a great guy, but when it comes to fantasy people give u a pass when trading

[]

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

[/quote]</p>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</p>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</p>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </p>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </p>[/quote]

but u took no issue with Vick getting traded for peanuts. This is whta im saying, while everybodies antennas are up about me, Lando benefits behind the scenes

I told you guys that I prob got the better end of that deal, but trading two clear cut #1 WRs 4 a middle of the pack starting QB &amp; 1A WR is fair deals