Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

Pappy always cries and then goes and feeds Lando.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    [/quote]
    Don't hate the playa, Hate the game.

[/quote]

i love the game, respect the player, can't stand the ignorance of the audience

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I want you to tell me u didn't rip Sharick off
    [/quote]
    Ok, I didn't rip Sharick off. I think I did get over on him but it wasn't a "rip off". He valued Washington to pair with Matt ( which by the way he did beat me last week cause of Nates 2 TD's ) and got Matt Ryan.

Vick is Vick of course but by the end of the year it might not be as bad as you think. Hopefully it will.

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Great I get to play Lando's now even more loaded team this week.....hurray...I dunno what the point of drafting well is when these trades totally shift power....</P>

someone is gunna get a bargain on McFadden and Andre Johnson next week.</P>

[/quote]</P>

trade sent!</P>

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    [/quote]</P>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</P>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</P>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </P>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </P>

[/quote]

but u took no issue with Vick getting traded for peanuts. This is whta im saying, while everybodies antennas are up about me, Lando benefits behind the scenes

I told you guys that I prob got the better end of that deal, but trading two clear cut #1 WRs 4 a middle of the pack starting QB &amp; 1A WR is fair deals
    [/quote]</P>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</P>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</P>

[/quote]

u do realize that Lando just got the top TE and top RB in the game and gave up a top 10 WR out of his starting lineup to do that. Just saying every year he pulls moves like this and I get the target on my back

#Wakeupcall
    [/quote]</P>

He's left with a QB who takes more hits than any other in the NFL, backed up by Flacco.</P>

But what are you going to do, he had two top QB's. So he could deal one and on paper not take a hit.</P>

[/quote]

yes but why did he have two top QBs?

And i mean yea anybody can get injured, but bottom line is that he has a top 3-4 QB still, top 2 RB, best TE whose having a better year than Jennings
    [/quote]</P>

The difference between Graham and Gonzo is less than the difference between Jennings any any of the crap 3rd WR's he has left.</P>

He was able to make the deal with Scrappy because of his bye crisis. It happens. Lando is actually worse off this week because Peterson is on a bye and Jennings will probably have a huge day vs. SD.</P>

[/quote]

to complete that equation u have to compare Jennings to Graham, Gonzo to 3rd WR, and AP to Beanie

stop it
    [/quote]</P>

That is almost all a product of the Scrappy trade. I got a QB who will be better than +10 vs. my old QB and gave up a TE who would be +2 to 4 vs. my new TE.</P>

The AP thing is a different matter.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I want you to tell me u didn't rip Sharick off
    [/quote]
    Ok, I didn't rip Sharick off. I think I did get over on him but it wasn't a "rip off". He valued Washington to pair with Matt ( which by the way he did beat me last week cause of Nates 2 TD's ) and got Matt Ryan.

Vick is Vick of course but by the end of the year it might not be as bad as you think. Hopefully it will.
    [/quote]

OMG - STOP IT

its already very bad and it will probably look worse seeing as how Philly is getting hot

stop it. See? You guys crucify me because I keep it real and am honest, yet lando will live in denial and you SHEEP believe him!

#wakeupcall

[quote user="lawl"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

Great I get to play Lando's now even more loaded team this week.....hurray...I dunno what the point of drafting well is when these trades totally shift power....</p>

someone is gunna get a bargain on McFadden and Andre Johnson next week.</p>

[/quote]</p>

trade sent!</p>[/quote]

Ditto

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

[/quote]</p>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</p>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</p>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </p>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </p>

[/quote]

but u took no issue with Vick getting traded for peanuts. This is whta im saying, while everybodies antennas are up about me, Lando benefits behind the scenes

I told you guys that I prob got the better end of that deal, but trading two clear cut #1 WRs 4 a middle of the pack starting QB &amp; 1A WR is fair deals
    [/quote]</p>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</p>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</p>

[/quote]

u do realize that Lando just got the top TE and top RB in the game and gave up a top 10 WR out of his starting lineup to do that. Just saying every year he pulls moves like this and I get the target on my back

#Wakeupcall
    [/quote]</p>

He's left with a QB who takes more hits than any other in the NFL, backed up by Flacco.</p>

But what are you going to do, he had two top QB's. So he could deal one and on paper not take a hit.</p>

[/quote]

yes but why did he have two top QBs?

And i mean yea anybody can get injured, but bottom line is that he has a top 3-4 QB still, top 2 RB, best TE whose having a better year than Jennings
    [/quote]</p>

The difference between Graham and Gonzo is less than the difference between Jennings any any of the crap 3rd WR's he has left.</p>

He was able to make the deal with Scrappy because of his bye crisis. It happens. Lando is actually worse off this week because Peterson is on a bye and Jennings will probably have a huge day vs. SD.</p>

[/quote]

to complete that equation u have to compare Jennings to Graham, Gonzo to 3rd WR, and AP to Beanie

stop it
    [/quote]</p>

That is almost all a product of the Scrappy trade. I got a QB who will be better than +10 vs. my old QB and gave up a TE who would be +2 to 4 vs. my new TE.</p>

The AP thing is a different matter.</p>[/quote]

Stafford hit the easy part of his schedule and Gonzo will not be close to Graham - book it

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

[/quote]
    Don't hate the playa, Hate the game.

[/quote]

i love the game, respect the player, can't stand the ignorance of the audience
    [/quote] Teach itbrother!

</P>

I want Romo....</P>