Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

Pappy always cries and then goes and feeds Lando.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    [/quote]</P>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</P>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</P>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </P>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </P>

[/quote]

but u took no issue with Vick getting traded for peanuts. This is whta im saying, while everybodies antennas are up about me, Lando benefits behind the scenes

I told you guys that I prob got the better end of that deal, but trading two clear cut #1 WRs 4 a middle of the pack starting QB &amp; 1A WR is fair deals
    [/quote]</P>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</P>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

Adrian Peterson leads the league in carries against eight-man fronts.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Despite seeing stacked boxes more than anyone,
    Peterson leads the league in rushes, rushing yards and rushing
    touchdowns. If Christian Ponder can continue to be a significant upgrade
    on Donovan McNabb, Peterson could be even better. He certainly has a
    good chance to be fantasy's best player over the second half of the
    season.
    </div>[/quote]

if I was daven u would of been paying with a better back than Beanie... but u don't really have one that could of worked.

[/quote]
    Originally I was going to give him CJ and Ringer but he changed his mind.
    [/quote]

yea i would of preferred Beanie too
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: Ahmad Bradshaw has a cracked bone in his foot and is out for Sunday's game vs. the Patriots.</span></h6>
    <a class="actorPhoto UIImageBlock_Image UIImageBlock_MED_Image" tabindex="-1" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:60}" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/hovercard.php?id=204765974855">
    </a><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Brandon Jacobs will get his chance will possibly 20+ carries on Sunday. Darrel Scott will be active on Sunday as well. </span></h6>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    [/quote]</p>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</p>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</p>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </p>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </p>

[/quote]

but u took no issue with Vick getting traded for peanuts. This is whta im saying, while everybodies antennas are up about me, Lando benefits behind the scenes

I told you guys that I prob got the better end of that deal, but trading two clear cut #1 WRs 4 a middle of the pack starting QB &amp; 1A WR is fair deals
    [/quote]</p>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</p>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</p>[/quote]

u do realize that Lando just got the top TE and top RB in the game and gave up a top 10 WR out of his starting lineup to do that. Just saying every year he pulls moves like this and I get the target on my back

#Wakeupcall

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: Ahmad Bradshaw has a cracked bone in his foot and is out for Sunday's game vs. the Patriots.</span></h6>
    <a class="actorPhoto UIImageBlock_Image UIImageBlock_MED_Image" tabindex="-1" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:60}" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/hovercard.php?id=204765974855">
    </a><h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">Brandon Jacobs will get his chance will possibly 20+ carries on Sunday. Darrel Scott will be active on Sunday as well. </span></h6>

[/quote]

mother****

[quote user="dezzzR"]
    <H6 class=uiStreamMessage data-ft='{"type":1}'>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: Ahmad Bradshaw has a cracked bone in his foot and is out for Sunday's game vs. the Patriots.</SPAN></H6>
    <A class="actorPhoto UIImageBlock_Image UIImageBlock_MED_Image" tabIndex=-1 href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855" data-ft='{"type":60}' data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/hovercard.php?id=204765974855">
    </A>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft='{"type":3}'>Brandon Jacobs will get his chance will possibly 20+ carries on Sunday. Darrel Scott will be active on Sunday as well. </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]</P>

Won't effect us at all. It'll be a passing day for both teams. All those dopes who have been hating on BJ will get their come-up-ins this week.</P>

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: Ahmad Bradshaw has a cracked bone in his foot and is out for Sunday's game vs. the Patriots.</span></h6>

[/quote]

mother****

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"]
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft='{"type":3}'>BREAKING NEWS: Ahmad Bradshaw has a cracked bone in his foot and is out for Sunday's game vs. the Patriots.</SPAN></H6>
    <A class="actorPhoto UIImageBlock_Image UIImageBlock_MED_Image" tabIndex=-1 href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855" data-ft='{"type":60}' data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/hovercard.php?id=204765974855">
    </A>
    <DIV class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft='{"type":2}'>In Reese We Trust</DIV><SPAN class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft='{"type":3}'>Brandon Jacobs will get his chance will possibly 20+ carries on Sunday. Darrel Scott will be active on Sunday as well. </SPAN></H6>

[/quote]

mother****
    [/quote] ready or not its time of Scott !

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</P>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</P>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</P>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </P>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </P>

[/quote]

[/quote]</P>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</P>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</P>

[/quote]

u do realize that Lando just got the top TE and top RB in the game and gave up a top 10 WR out of his starting lineup to do that. Just saying every year he pulls moves like this and I get the target on my back

#Wakeupcall
    [/quote]</P>

He's left with a QB who takes more hits than any other in the NFL, backed up by Flacco.</P>

But what are you going to do, he had two top QB's. So he could deal one and on paper not take a hit.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]</p>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</p>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</p>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </p>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </p>

[/quote]

[/quote]</p>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</p>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</p>

[/quote]

#Wakeupcall
    [/quote]</p>

He's left with a QB who takes more hits than any other in the NFL, backed up by Flacco.</p>

But what are you going to do, he had two top QB's. So he could deal one and on paper not take a hit.</p>[/quote]

yes but why did he have two top QBs?

And i mean yea anybody can get injured, but bottom line is that he has a top 3-4 QB still, top 2 RB, best TE whose having a better year than Jennings