All-Pro

Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]I want you to tell me u didn't rip Sharick off
    [/quote]
    Ok, I didn't rip Sharick off. I think I did get over on him but it wasn't a "rip off". He valued Washington to pair with Matt ( which by the way he did beat me last week cause of Nates 2 TD's ) and got Matt Ryan.

Vick is Vick of course but by the end of the year it might not be as bad as you think. Hopefully it will.
    [/quote]

OMG - STOP IT

its already very bad and it will probably look worse seeing as how Philly is getting hot

stop it. See? You guys crucify me because I keep it real and am honest, yet lando will live in denial and you SHEEP believe him!

#wakeupcall
    [/quote] I think I'm reaching a point where all trades go vote or let yahoo handle it tired of thearguing ...sorry.....</P>

Daven offer sent.

I see some people are still a little disgruntled about my Vick trade. I got an avg qb and a rb that is on the come up. I would do it again if I had the chance. All I have to say is that I am 5-3 and in the middle of the pack even with a bunch of wr's that came straight from the free agency wire. There is a method to my madness. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Get at me when I am spending you guys' money on my heineken supply for the next fews months

BTW, Gates, Ingram, and Bradshaw are all available for the right price.

[quote user="sharick88"]I see some people are still a little disgruntled about my Vick trade. I got an avg qb and a rb that is on the come up. I would do it again if I had the chance. All I have to say is that I am 5-3 and in the middle of the pack even with a bunch of wr's that came straight from the free agency wire. There is a method to my madness. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Get at me when I am spending you guys' money on my heineken supply for the next fews months[/quote]
    YEAH!!!

Except the last part

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the fact that u can't just admit it tells us all we need to know
    [/quote]
    I admit that I got over on him. I didn't MMB the guy.

Should we just make a no trading policy? lol
    [/quote]

your right, u didn't MMB him because everybody overhypes my rep that they would never even have those kind of talks with me

its awful

[/quote]
    Years of abuse willl do that to people Dr.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="sharick88"]I see some people are still a little disgruntled about my Vick trade. I got an avg qb and a rb that is on the come up. I would do it again if I had the chance. All I have to say is that I am 5-3 and in the middle of the pack even with a bunch of wr's that came straight from the free agency wire. There is a method to my madness. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Get at me when I am spending you guys' money on my heineken supply for the next fews months[/quote]
    YEAH!!!

Except the last part [/quote]
    lol.

I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.

<DIV class=tweet-content>
    <DIV class=tweet-row><SPAN class=tweet-user-name><FONT color=#667766>AdamSchefter</FONT><SPAN class=tweet-full-name>Adam Schefter</SPAN></SPAN>
    <DIV class=tweet-corner>
    <DIV class=tweet-meta><SPAN class=icons>
    <DIV class=extra-icons><SPAN class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></SPAN></DIV></SPAN></DIV></DIV></DIV>
    <DIV class=tweet-row>
    <DIV class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."</DIV></DIV></DIV>

Giants fan since the early 80s

ya know what grinds my gears?

the stupid tweets espn puts up now on certain shows. omg some of the comments they put up. raaaachhhh!!!! puts me in a murderous rage.....and that america is what really grinds my gears....diane.