Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

offer sent Matt....I might lose a little but I like it.

[quote user="dezzzR"]<h6 class="uiStreamMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:1}"><div class="actorDescription actorName" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:2}">In Reese We Trust</div> <span class="messageBody translationEligibleUserMessage" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:3}">BREAKING NEWS: Ahmad Bradshaw has a cracked bone in his foot and is out for Sunday's game vs. the Patriots.</span></h6>
    <a class="actorPhoto UIImageBlock_Image UIImageBlock_MED_Image" tabindex="-1" href="http://www.facebook.com/pages/In-Reese-We-Trust/204765974855" data-ft="{&quot;type&quot;:60}" data-hovercard="/ajax/hovercard/hovercard.php?id=204765974855">
    </a>[/quote]
    ****!!!!

I thought they said everything was fine in the X Ray a couple days ago...

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

Pappy always cries and then goes and feeds Lando.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    [/quote]</p>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</p>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</p>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </p>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </p>

[/quote]

but u took no issue with Vick getting traded for peanuts. This is whta im saying, while everybodies antennas are up about me, Lando benefits behind the scenes

I told you guys that I prob got the better end of that deal, but trading two clear cut #1 WRs 4 a middle of the pack starting QB &amp; 1A WR is fair deals
    [/quote]</p>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</p>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</p>[/quote]

u do realize that Lando just got the top TE and top RB in the game and gave up a top 10 WR out of his starting lineup to do that. Just saying every year he pulls moves like this and I get the target on my back

#Wakeupcall
    [/quote]

Stop it, lol. I pull **** like this every year cause my trades are fair and best for both teams. I can't help it if someone values my players more than I do and are willing to give up more than we might.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

Great I get to play Lando's now even more loaded team this week.....hurray...I dunno what the point of drafting well is when these trades totally shift power....</p>

someone is gunna get a bargain on McFadden and Andre Johnson next week.</p>[/quote]
    The point of drafting well is to make these trades and improve your team. No one is shifting power at all. I feel like I still might have made the wrong decision but we'll see. McFadden will play next week so there is no reason to trade him. Andre probably won't play until week 12 so hit me up if you want to get rid of him.

Also, my team is weaker this week Shock. I lost my best WR and got lucky with your top 2 RB's out. I told you to get Bush from me for weeks.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]offer sent Matt....I might lose a little but I like it.[/quote]

whoa whoa

go to the PM

that isn't what we offered
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]and don't get me wrong, i'm not sour grapes. This is just conversation

Just pointing out how you guys give me **** for trades I make, yet lando EVERY YEAR makes worse ripoff trades and hes always off the hook. His ability to grab this value was in his ability to give up peanuts to get Vick.

Pappy always cries and then goes and feeds Lando.

I still have yet to hear either of you guys apologize to Daven for the **** u gave him
    [/quote]</p>

My problem with your trade with Scrappy had nothing to do with you. It had everything to do with Scrappy being willing to hurt his team simply because he didn't want to start a Cowboys QB.</p>

As it turned out, he hit the lottery with Newton and then Austin got hurt so in hindsight it seems like a good deal for him. But 9 out of 10 times that trade would hurt his team, which he was actually OK with.</p>

This trade should help me a lot because Rivers was costing me big time. I give up a top TE but get back a top QB. I would have prefered using Graham to also get me another WR but the deal is still a good one on average. </p>

But yes...it helps Lando too. Thats what happens when you trade with good players. </p>

[/quote]

but u took no issue with Vick getting traded for peanuts. This is whta im saying, while everybodies antennas are up about me, Lando benefits behind the scenes

I told you guys that I prob got the better end of that deal, but trading two clear cut #1 WRs 4 a middle of the pack starting QB &amp; 1A WR is fair deals
    [/quote]</p>

Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that.</p>

I whine the most to the ones I love.</p>[/quote]

u do realize that Lando just got the top TE and top RB in the game and gave up a top 10 WR out of his starting lineup to do that. Just saying every year he pulls moves like this and I get the target on my back

#Wakeupcall
    [/quote]

Stop it, lol. I pull **** like this every year cause my trades are fair and best for both teams. I can't help it if someone values my players more than I do and are willing to give up more than we might.
    [/quote]

the fact that u can't just admit it tells us all we need to know

[quote user="shocknaweny"]offer sent Matt....I might lose a little but I like it.[/quote]
    You are acting out of anger. Relax Shock. lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the fact that u can't just admit it tells us all we need to know
    [/quote]
    I admit that I got over on him. I didn't MMB the guy.

Should we just make a no trading policy? lol

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the fact that u can't just admit it tells us all we need to know
    [/quote]
    I admit that I got over on him. I didn't MMB the guy.

Should we just make a no trading policy? lol
    [/quote]

your right, u didn't MMB him because everybody overhypes my rep that they would never even have those kind of talks with me

its awful

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]offer sent Matt....I might lose a little but I like it.[/quote]
    You are acting out of anger. Relax Shock. lol
    [/quote]

lol actually he just tried sending a trade wtih the biggest piece missing lol

but check ur PM shock, i think we'll get a diff deal done