Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="sharick88"]I see some people are still a little disgruntled about my Vick trade. I got an avg qb and a rb that is on the come up. I[/quote]</P>

</P>

thought it was Vick for Nate Washington...</P>

Matt that trade isn't good ....think I'll talk to MH bout Rivers now that he has STafford.</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]</P>

</P>

we'll see how it all shakes out....a no-trading league would not be much fun but to be scrambling trying to get someone of value is frustrating ...lol</P>

good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...</P>

</P>

[quote user="sharick88"]I see some people are still a little disgruntled about my Vick trade. I got an avg qb and a rb that is on the come up. I would do it again if I had the chance. All I have to say is that I am 5-3 and in the middle of the pack even with a bunch of wr's that came straight from the free agency wire. There is a method to my madness. It's not how you start, it's how you finish. Get at me when I am spending you guys' money on my heineken supply for the next fews months[/quote]

lol

we love u sharick

but that was a bad deal... and its more knocking Lando than anything else. He is holier than thou when talking baout other trades, but he bested u there. Matt Ryan is playing pitiful

[quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote]
    And just so you know sir, it was...

Matt Ryan and Nasty Nate Washington ( after Britt went down ).

For #7

[quote user="sharick88"]BTW, Gates, Ingram, and Bradshaw are all available for the right price.[/quote]

if this deal doesn't go thru with S&amp;A i'll hit u up

what position u looking for?

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]the fact that u can't just admit it tells us all we need to know
    [/quote]
    I admit that I got over on him. I didn't MMB the guy.

Should we just make a no trading policy? lol
    [/quote]

your right, u didn't MMB him because everybody overhypes my rep that they would never even have those kind of talks with me

its awful

[/quote]
    Years of abuse willl do that to people Dr.[/quote]

hence why its time to expose u

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

if everybody put as much time into making trades for this league as u do we would all have 5 or 6 trades lol.... ur not making them because ur so fair

[quote user="ny06"]<div class="tweet-content">
    <div class="tweet-row"><span class="tweet-user-name"><font color="#667766">AdamSchefter</font><span class="tweet-full-name">Adam Schefter</span></span>
    <div class="tweet-corner">
    <div class="tweet-meta"><span class="icons">
    <div class="extra-icons"><span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span></div></span></div></div></div>
    <div class="tweet-row">
    <div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."</div></div></div>[/quote]

i can't take this confusion!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote] And just so you know sir, it was... Matt Ryan and Nasty Nate Washington ( after Britt went down ). For #7[/quote]</P>

</P>

Oh that's not that horrible than...even though Ryan stinks all of a sudden.</P>

U had 2 great Qb's and used MH's troubles with Rivers led to a great trade for u and hopefully MH too...I get it.</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]</p>

</p>

we'll see how it all shakes out....a no-trading league would not be much fun but to be scrambling trying to get someone of value is frustrating ...lol</p>

good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...</p>

</p>[/quote]

i tried squeezing u on that last offer

i sent my final and last fair one

if its no, then good talking wtih u sir