Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote] And just so you know sir, it was... Matt Ryan and Nasty Nate Washington ( after Britt went down ). For #7[/quote]</p>

</p>

Oh that's not that horrible than...even though Ryan stinks all of a sudden.</p>

U had 2 great Qb's and used MH's troubles with Rivers led to a great trade for u and hopefully MH too...I get it.</p>[/quote]

yea i didn't say THAT trade was lopsided, I said it was just a stupid move for moorehead to make. He was better off pre-trade
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]<div class="tweet-content">
    <div class="tweet-row"><span class="tweet-user-name"><font color="#667766">AdamSchefter</font><span class="tweet-full-name">Adam Schefter</span></span>
    <div class="tweet-corner">
    <div class="tweet-meta"><span class="icons">
    <div class="extra-icons"><span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span></div></span></div></div></div>
    <div class="tweet-row">
    <div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."</div></div></div>[/quote]

i can't take this confusion!
    [/quote]
    It's really annoying.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="ny06"]<div class="tweet-content">
    <div class="tweet-row"><span class="tweet-user-name"><font color="#667766">AdamSchefter</font><span class="tweet-full-name">Adam Schefter</span></span>
    <div class="tweet-corner">
    <div class="tweet-meta"><span class="icons">
    <div class="extra-icons"><span class="inlinemedia-icons js-icon-container"></span></div></span></div></div></div>
    <div class="tweet-row">
    <div class="tweet-text js-tweet-text">Person familar with Giants RB Ahmad Bradshaw's injury texted this: "Not serious injury - should play Sunday. No surgery (needed)."</div></div></div>[/quote]

i can't take this confusion!
    [/quote]
    It's really annoying.
    [/quote]

i'm already Da'Rell Scott'd up in my fantasy leagues lol

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

if everybody put as much time into making trades for this league as u do we would all have 5 or 6 trades lol.... ur not making them because ur so fair
    [/quote]
    Man, you really have it out for me today. Not sure why but it's ok. I still luuuuv you.

You act like I spend all day every day looking at it. You're cute. I make trades because it makes my team better. I don't offer things to people I don't think they would accept because it's insulting to someones intelligence. We all know this game very well and the players who play it. Except Dez. []

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]</P>

</P>

we'll see how it all shakes out....a no-trading league would not be much fun but to be scrambling trying to get someone of value is frustrating ...lol</P>

good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...</P>

</P>

[/quote]

i tried squeezing u on that last offer

i sent my final and last fair one

if its no, then good talking wtih u sir
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

I love Romo going forward but not that much...plus I would have to get Peterson and Rodgers just to make the Playoffs this season anyway so I might as well call it a season.</P>

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote] And just so you know sir, it was... Matt Ryan and Nasty Nate Washington ( after Britt went down ). For #7[/quote]</p>

</p>

U had 2 great Qb's and used MH's troubles with Rivers led to a great trade for u and hopefully MH too...I get it.</p>[/quote]
    I like Rivers more than Stafford from here on out. What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's all about what happens from here on out. That is another great thing about making trades. If you think someone will kill it in the 2nd half then go get them.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...

</p>[/quote]
    I disagree. This week might hurt but you will be fine. You are right in the middle of the pack. It's going to come down to the last week of the year. Your team is really good Shock. Just 2 weeks ago you were bragging about Mathews. When Andre comes back it will be real nice, sucks it's taking so long.

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]</p>

</p>

we'll see how it all shakes out....a no-trading league would not be much fun but to be scrambling trying to get someone of value is frustrating ...lol</p>

good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...</p>

</p>

[/quote]

i tried squeezing u on that last offer

i sent my final and last fair one

if its no, then good talking wtih u sir
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

I love Romo going forward but not that much...plus I would have to get Peterson and Rodgers just to make the Playoffs this season anyway so I might as well call it a season.</p>[/quote]

lol its the same deal u offered me

crazy canucks dont know if they ar ecoming or going

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

if everybody put as much time into making trades for this league as u do we would all have 5 or 6 trades lol.... ur not making them because ur so fair
    [/quote]
    Man, you really have it out for me today. Not sure why but it's ok. I still luuuuv you.

You act like I spend all day every day looking at it. You're cute. I make trades because it makes my team better. I don't offer things to people I don't think they would accept because it's insulting to someones intelligence. We all know this game very well and the players who play it. Except Dez. []
    [/quote]you guys want to talk about getting royally ****ed. i have hillis, hightower, AND mcfadden. my seasons DONE.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

</p>

I like Rivers more than Stafford from here on out. What happened in the past is irrelevant. It's all about what happens from here on out. That is another great thing about making trades. If you think someone will kill it in the 2nd half then go get them.

[/quote]

Rivers is hurt, he can barely throw. Hes done this year...
    but still he could of produce enough to keep it close and make Jimmy Graham fill the rest of the void

plus spot starting Flacco

bad moves by Pappy