Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...

</p>[/quote]
    I disagree. This week might hurt but you will be fine. You are right in the middle of the pack. It's going to come down to the last week of the year. Your team is really good Shock. Just 2 weeks ago you were bragging about Mathews. When Andre comes back it will be real nice, sucks it's taking so long.
    [/quote]

Mathews is doubtful this week
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...

</P>

[/quote]
    I disagree. This week might hurt but you will be fine. You are right in the middle of the pack. It's going to come down to the last week of the year. Your team is really good Shock. Just 2 weeks ago you were bragging about Mathews. When Andre comes back it will be real nice, sucks it's taking so long.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

once I am 3-6 I will be finished...lol</P>

Andre not coming back last week and Matthews playing like a little ***** ended my season.</P>

Plus I don't think I ever got to play anybody with BYE week issues....every time I get them all their players are back form the BYE ....hahahahha</P>

</P>

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

if everybody put as much time into making trades for this league as u do we would all have 5 or 6 trades lol.... ur not making them because ur so fair
    [/quote]
    Man, you really have it out for me today. Not sure why but it's ok. I still luuuuv you.

You act like I spend all day every day looking at it. You're cute. I make trades because it makes my team better. I don't offer things to people I don't think they would accept because it's insulting to someones intelligence. We all know this game very well and the players who play it. Except Dez. []
    [/quote]

I JUST WANT THE TRUTH!!!

AND YOU CANT HANDLE THE TRUTH!
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"][/quote] And just so you know sir, it was... Matt Ryan and Nasty Nate Washington ( after Britt went down ). For #7[/quote]</p>

</p>

Oh that's not that horrible than...even though Ryan stinks all of a sudden.</p>

U had 2 great Qb's and used MH's troubles with Rivers led to a great trade for u and hopefully MH too...I get it.</p>[/quote]

yea i didn't say THAT trade was lopsided, I said it was just a stupid move for moorehead to make. He was better off pre-trade
    [/quote]
    I think so to, but I can see why he did it. Just too worried about Phillip.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

if everybody put as much time into making trades for this league as u do we would all have 5 or 6 trades lol.... ur not making them because ur so fair
    [/quote]
    Man, you really have it out for me today. Not sure why but it's ok. I still luuuuv you.

You act like I spend all day every day looking at it. You're cute. I make trades because it makes my team better. I don't offer things to people I don't think they would accept because it's insulting to someones intelligence. We all know this game very well and the players who play it. Except Dez. []
    [/quote]you guys want to talk about getting royally ****ed. i have hillis, hightower, AND mcfadden. my seasons DONE.
    [/quote]</P>

Speaking of Hillis. </P>

More drama for Peyton Hillis after he skips kids charity event</P>

</P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i'm already Da'Rell Scott'd up in my fantasy leagues lol
    [/quote]
    <font color="#FF0000" size="6">FEAR THE TURTLE!!!</font>

[quote user="ny06"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"]I have made trades with 5 or 6 teams in this league. There is a reason for that and its not because I am shady or take advantage of people.[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]you guys want to talk about getting royally ****ed. i have hillis, hightower, AND mcfadden. my seasons DONE.
    [/quote]</p>

Speaking of Hillis. </p>

More drama for Peyton Hillis after he skips kids charity event</p>

</p>[/quote]what the hells wrong with this guy man?...

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

[quote user="shocknaweny"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]good-luck this week anyway....injuries have ended my chance this season....like Blondies last year...

</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

once I am 3-6 I will be finished...lol</p>

Andre not coming back last week and Matthews playing like a little ***** ended my season.</p>

Plus I don't think I ever got to play anybody with BYE week issues....every time I get them all their players are back form the BYE ....hahahahha</p>

</p>[/quote]
    I don't see why you are being such a Debbie Downer. You could beat me this week Shock. It's the beautiful part about this game. Jennings is going to have a huge day and I don't have AP so there is a break. If CJ takes another turd like he probably will then you are right in it. Just don't give up yet. Trust me. You will be in it at the end.

We could always make a trade []

<div class="report">

A "person familiar" with Ahmad Bradshaw
    (foot) tells ESPN's Adam Schefter Bradshaw's injury is "not serious" and
    he "should play Sunday."</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Bradshaw himself has lent the report some
    credence, telling the New York Daily News it's "not out of the question"
    he plays against the Patriots. Coach Tom Coughlin is expected to update
    the situation after practice. Schefter rarely misses, so for now
    consider the situation fluid. If Bradshaw does play, it would almost
    certainly be in a limited capacity.
    </div>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]<div class="report">

<u>A "person familiar" with Ahmad Bradshaw
    (foot)</u> tells ESPN's Adam Schefter Bradshaw's injury is "not serious" and
    he "should play Sunday."</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Bradshaw himself has lent the report some
    credence, telling the New York Daily News it's "not out of the question"
    he plays against the Patriots. Coach Tom Coughlin is expected to update
    the situation after practice. Schefter rarely misses, so for now
    consider the situation fluid. If Bradshaw does play, it would almost
    certainly be in a limited capacity.
    </div>[/quote]hope its not rex ryan.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!