Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]"Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that." - Moorehead

[/quote]
    Morehead...

Did you hate the trade but you didn't feel like MMB'd him?

or

You hated the trade because you think I MMB'd him?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]sharick sent u a fbook message
    [/quote]
    Checked it out. Whenever you're ready to make that deal, go ahead and send it. I will approve it as soon as I get home
    Close or you hit the bricks

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]"Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that." - Moorehead

[/quote]
    Morehead...

or

[/quote]</P>

Actually I didn't get it from your perspective. You had Stafford and he was lighting it up. You can't play both guys. But I thought it was a dumb trade by Sharick. He announced that Vick was on the trading block and you jumped on it. Ours was one of the few FF leagues probably where both Vick and Stafford weren't in starting lineups.</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

All-Pro

I'm gonna end my day with this </P>

</P>

</P>

<FONT color=#0000ff>SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME !!!!</FONT></P>

</P>

with love B</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]"Actually I hated that trade but I don't know Sharick that well and wasn't comfortable calling him out on that." - Moorehead

[/quote]
    Morehead...

or

[/quote]</p>

Actually I didn't get it from your perspective. You had Stafford and he was lighting it up. You can't play both guys. But I thought it was a dumb trade by Sharick. He announced that Vick was on the trading block and you jumped on it. Ours was one of the few FF leagues probably where both Vick and Stafford weren't in starting lineups.</p>[/quote]
    Well sounds to me like you don't think I ripped him off so what is your argument now Meyerbud. You are the only person in the league that feels that way.

I didn't MMB the guy...

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    Morehead...

or

You hated the trade because you think I MMB'd himi?
    [/quote]</p>

Actually I didn't get it from your perspective. You had Stafford and he was lighting it up. You can't play both guys. But I thought it was a dumb trade by Sharick. He announced that Vick was on the trading block and you jumped on it. Ours was one of the few FF leagues probably where both Vick and Stafford weren't in starting lineups.</p>[/quote]
    Well sounds to me like you don't think I ripped him off so what is your argument now Meyerbud. You are the only person in the league that feels that way.

I didn't MMB the guy...
    [/quote]

if my trade with Daven with Romo is considering "MMB'ing" then what u did is undefined

I traded two top 5 round, #1 WRs for a 4th-6th mid range QB and a 1A WR

you traded a QB that goes mid to late and waiver wire pickup, who even with Britt down has never shown any major capabilities for a top 5 overall pick. Nate is palying better than I could of ever imagined, but even still hes lucky to be in top 15-20 production and would be he falls out of the top 25. Vick is gonna finsih top 5 in QBs and only held back because of injury so far this year.

CMON MAN
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

and i must say i'm disappointed with Pats this week:

1) He starts off with a kick *** Ted Williams story then vanishes

2) Week of Giants-Pats and theres no trash talking?!

3) I want to talk trade with him but hes never around!

hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

hes talkin about the Giants - Pats game and how everybody is going to have to step up recieving wise with Nicks down. He goes "And is Beckum going to get his second catch of the year?"

lol you should of taken the out of that bet when u had the chance

[quote user="byron"]

I'm gonna end my day with this </p>

</p>

</p>

<font color="#0000ff">SHUT UP AND PLAY THE GAME !!!!</font></p>

</p>

with love B</p>[/quote][Y]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

hes talkin about the Giants - Pats game and how everybody is going to have to step up recieving wise with Nicks down. He goes "And is Beckum going to get his second catch of the year?"

lol you should of taken the out of that bet when u had the chance
    [/quote]ha-We'll see about Beckum? Every team has injuries, we are going to have to step up in the face of adversity against a very good, but beatable football team. Scott better get the job done on the ground.

I know we play better as dogs, but wtf is the deal with having the same 5/2 record as your opponent and vegas gives 8.5 pts to the home team? Slap in the face, I say...hopefully we use as fuel for the fire.