Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Former NFL defensive lineman Chad Eaton, in a profile published Thursday by the Dayton Daily News,
    blurts out that, when he was a member of the Browns’ practice squad,
    coach Bill Belichick paid Eaton to start fights in practice.</p>

“If practice was going slow, he’d look at me and just say, ‘It’s
    time,’” Eaton said. “He wanted me to get on somebody’s [case] and start
    a little fight. I was known for that and it paid off on Fridays.
    There’d always be some extra money in my locker. Practice players don’t
    make much, so I really appreciated it.”</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

Former NFL defensive lineman Chad Eaton, in a profile published Thursday by the Dayton Daily News,
    blurts out that, when he was a member of the Browns’ practice squad,
    coach Bill Belichick paid Eaton to start fights in practice.</p>

“If practice was going slow, he’d look at me and just say, ‘It’s
    time,’” Eaton said. “He wanted me to get on somebody’s [case] and start
    a little fight. I was known for that and it paid off on Fridays.
    There’d always be some extra money in my locker. Practice players don’t
    make much, so I really appreciated it.”</p>[/quote]

haha i have to admit... i really like BB
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

hes talkin about the Giants - Pats game and how everybody is going to have to step up recieving wise with Nicks down. He goes "And is Beckum going to get his second catch of the year?"

lol you should of taken the out of that bet when u had the chance
    [/quote]ha-We'll see about Beckum? Every team has injuries, we are going to have to step up in the face of adversity against a very good, but beatable football team. Scott better get the job done on the ground.

I know we play better as dogs, but wtf is the deal with having the same 5/2 record as your opponent and vegas gives 8.5 pts to the home team? Slap in the face, I say...hopefully we use as fuel for the fire.
    [/quote]MMB-thank you for your offer, but I can't let him go.
    [/quote]

i sent you an offer?
    [/quote]Yep Sir. Ben Jarvus
    [/quote]

that was the one from last week that u said no to lol
    [/quote]email said sent 13 hours ago...I dunno. I remember the original one, I thought a resend. Did I have a Pappi (senior) moment?
    [/quote]

ohhh maybe because i cancelled it 13 hours ago
    [/quote]My second Bro-in-law has not replied reg. game. I give him till mid - nxt week. Are you up for it if he opts out?
    [/quote]

gotta see, blondie was annoying me to go. I may have to buy tickets just so she can go, blah
    [/quote]I Downloaded a trojan about hour ago--disguised as this bs ups tracking email. ****ers! God ddam think took my config sys straight out of bio start up settings. These guy's having nothing better to do? Wtf? Took me this long to get functional--sorry.

Tell Blondie to stay at home, I apologize, this one is for the men.
    [/quote]Wait a minute, if you do buy tix, get the two right in front of me, so we can all watch game together?
    [/quote]

yea maybe - it depends. I dont have 450 to drop on tix tho lol

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

hes talkin about the Giants - Pats game and how everybody is going to have to step up recieving wise with Nicks down. He goes "And is Beckum going to get his second catch of the year?"

[/quote]ha-We'll see about Beckum? Every team has injuries, we are going to have to step up in the face of adversity against a very good, but beatable football team. Scott better get the job done on the ground.

I know we play better as dogs, but wtf is the deal with having the same 5/2 record as your opponent and vegas gives 8.5 pts to the home team? Slap in the face, I say...hopefully we use as fuel for the fire.
    [/quote]

i sent you an offer?
    [/quote]

[/quote]email said sent 13 hours ago...I dunno. I remember the original one, I thought a resend. Did I have a Pappi (senior) moment?
    [/quote]

[/quote]My second Bro-in-law has not replied reg. game. I give him till mid - nxt week. Are you up for it if he opts out?
    [/quote]

gotta see, blondie was annoying me to go. I may have to buy tickets just so she can go, blah
    [/quote]I Downloaded a trojan about hour ago--disguised as this bs ups tracking email. ****ers! God ddam think took my config sys straight out of bio start up settings. These guy's having nothing better to do? Wtf? Took me this long to get functional--sorry.

[/quote]Wait a minute, if you do buy tix, get the two right in front of me, so we can all watch game together?
    [/quote]ill concede defeat on the beckum bet and send you 2 tickets if youd like that mmb

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

[/quote]

i sent you an offer?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

lol

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

[/quote]

i sent you an offer?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]ill concede defeat on the beckum bet and send you 2 tickets if youd like that mmb
    [/quote]Now that's a very nice offer from Dezz. Way to go Bro!

Of the 45 prior Super Bowls, 20 of the matchups will be played again this year.

Pretty cool...

What would be better than the opportunity he’s going to get now?” Giants offensive coordinator Kevin Gilbride said, per Ralph Vacchiano of the New York Daily News. “He’s been clamoring for a chance.</p>

“This is an opportunity. You want to show what you can do. I’m
    looking forward to seeing the way he plays. I think he’s going to
    respond very well. I’m excited about seeing him play.”</p>

Regardless of what Jacobs does on Sunday, it’s highly unlikely that
    Jacobs, 29, will be back with the team in 2012. As Vacchiano points
    out, Jacobs is due to receive a $500,000 roster bonus in March and a
    $4.4 million base salary next season. Unless he takes a big pay cut to
    stay, he’ll take a 100 percent pay reduction and go.</p>

So will Jacobs bring it on Sunday? “I go by what I see, not the
    conversation,” Gilbride said. “But I think during the past he’s been a
    physical guy. He’s been a physical blocker. He needs to do that Sunday
    or we’re not going to have much of a chance. I think he will.”</p>

Many think he won’t. And that he’ll then finding someone to blame for it other than himself.</p>

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Of the 45 prior Super Bowls, 20 of the matchups will be played again this year.

Pretty cool...
    [/quote]Interesting note.

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hahaha hey dezz - Bob Papa just made me thinking of you

[/quote]

i sent you an offer?
    [/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]Now that's a very nice offer from Dezz. Way to go Bro!
    [/quote]

lol if u got the EAgles i'm down.