Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Here's the latest on my concrete job:

Connecting a vertical slab to an existing horizontal slab. The Vertical slab will run about 3 feet in height by 1 foot thick and 5 feet wide. Footing is dug out. Earth tamped down. Forms partially assembled. I bored out 4 1/2" holes with my hilte hammer drill 1 foot deep into the existing horizontal slab. I will epoxy rebar into these hole and then bend them at 90 degrees to run thru the vertical slab all the way to footing. Additional rebar throughout. Lay gravel in base and do the pour either tomorrow or Sunday before Pat's game.

All of this to give extra support to a really thin generator slab that my electrician only poured 3.5 inches thick on a slight grade. I don't want the generator vibrating it's way off the grade. Better safe than sorry. LT builds strong ****.
    [/quote] thats not going anywhere. rebar?lol a bit much, no?

one of my friends is/was in the rebar industry. he was directing a crane with a bundle of rebar, told the guy move it left and the guy dropped it, right on his leg. compound fracture. you can see the scar from where the bone popped out, they had to put a metal rode in his leg.
    [/quote]Ouch!! That rebar is going one direction straight down and crushing anything underneath it. Dam.

The biggest drawback of making something so strong is having to dissassemble or move if necessary. I don't see the future need to do that --but if for some reason that were to happen this concrete is staying-I'll put a flower pot on it or something. lol.

Sounds like alot of work moving. When is the expected date to be operating out of the new location?
    Good luck with everything.

[/quote]thanks a lot man, i appreciate it. hopefully well be in sometime by dec

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
    [/quote]

I think his mini source is actually just somewhat friends with Bradshaw I don't think he's in the organization....that'd be my guess.
    [/quote]

he works for the organization, not with and def has personal relationships with the players

thats all i can say
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="dezzzR"]im watching giant highlights of this season and iv noticed kiwi has tremendous speed coming into the backfield from the lber position. honestly if he ever gets a clean hit on a qb moving that fast hell probably draw a penalty. id blitz him almost every play on osis side. let osi rush aaround his tackle and open up a nice hole for kiwi. i wasnt crazy about it at first but i think this was a good move.
    [/quote]

yea i've noticed that too. Hes also been doing a great job getting where hes suppose to in pass coverage which was my personal biggest worry about him

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
    [/quote]

I think his mini source is actually just somewhat friends with Bradshaw I don't think he's in the organization....that'd be my guess.
    [/quote]
    He knows the guy who does security where some Giants players live.
    [/quote]

na its not that guy.... he quit that job. Hes the one that got us field passes in albany last year.

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]Matt offer sent....be quick Lando get's the next offer.[/quote]

i have no offer from u?

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="shocknaweny"]Matt offer sent....be quick Lando get's the next offer.[/quote]

i have no offer from u?
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

give me a second.</P>

shock stop freaking out and sending 20 diff offers and taking them back. PM me and we'll work it out

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]shock stop freaking out and sending 20 diff offers and taking them back. PM me and we'll work it out
    [/quote]

keep doing it Shock you are throwing him off his game....don't let him start MMBing ya...you'll end up getting MMB'ed...and noone wants to be MMB'ed (besides Blondy :P)

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]daym. i wonder if the carpet matches the drapes. shes real cute