Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

Romo for Schaub is doable.

Antonio Brown for Andre Johnson is ****ing garbage.

If any trade could be rejected this is the one ( I'm sure that won't happen though ). MH is going to flip.

[quote user="DavenIII"]...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</P>

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

</p>

dunno who that is or why but she's hot....[/quote]
    </p>
    Was waiting for a few comments like that......

<u>BOOOOSH 14 Years old.</u>..life is not fair anymore.

(supposedly at least it's from a high school class report on youtube...was linked to reddit)
    [/quote]lol is it wrong to say who cares?

[quote user="DavenIII"]man I wish we did the original trade now Lando, I woulda dumbed Stafford for that and ended up with CJ as my back instead of wells but...Andre Johnson/Greg Jennings/Boldin as my WR's that would have been boss...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]
    Well you know, that Antonio Brown is a real player. LMAO!!!

[quote user="DavenIII"]man I wish we did the original trade now Lando, I woulda dumbed Stafford for that and ended up with CJ as my back instead of wells but...Andre Johnson/Greg Jennings/Boldin as my WR's that would have been boss...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]

ehhhh

honestly Daven, I know CJ looks sexier but if Beanie plays hes been alot more reliable. Can't blame u for going Beanie

All-Pro

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</p>[/quote]

I still have him in my other league with Matt...I've had him since the start...there is no god damned way I would have considered that trade...but it's your team man I hope it works out for you.

I think Schaub is better then Romo (he is so far) and I don't thin Aj and Brown or whoever that Pit Receiver you got was are even remotely comparable...

can't wait to insert Romo....hope they don't run to much...</P>

my season was in serious jeaporday ( if not over already ) I couldn't keep waiting on guys forever...</P>

Andre Johnson is a little ***** !</P>

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"]man I wish we did the original trade now Lando, I woulda dumbed Stafford for that and ended up with CJ as my back instead of wells but...Andre Johnson/Greg Jennings/Boldin as my WR's that would have been boss...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]

ehhhh

honestly Daven, I know CJ looks sexier but if Beanie plays hes been alot more reliable. Can't blame u for going Beanie
    [/quote]

No no I like Beanie better too Matt....but Lando's original offer was

Stafford/CJ/Jennings for Boldin/AP

I would have accepted that...but I had Cam what use was Stafford to me (especially since they are both on bye) so we ended up where we ended up...and I'm ok with it.

BUT&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; had I known I coulda dumped Stafford and junk (like Breaston) for Andre Johnson and a value player I would have accepted the first trade.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Romo for Schaub is doable.

Antonio Brown for Andre Johnson is ****ing garbage.

If any trade could be rejected this is the one ( I'm sure that won't happen though ). MH is going to flip.
    [/quote]</P>

Andre will be out this week and maybe next. Then Matt's entire team is on a bye week 11. The only winner in this trade is Pats.</P>
    "Typical Morehead!"..................and he didn't even mean that as a compliment..

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"]ask your source about jpps neck too.
    [/quote]

I think his mini source is actually just somewhat friends with Bradshaw I don't think he's in the organization....that'd be my guess.
    [/quote]

he works for the organization, not with and def has personal relationships with the players

thats all i can say
    [/quote]YA?[/quote]

lol dude ur not getting any info - but this person isn't on the boards
    [/quote]lol sooo why cant you tell us, hell never know.
    [/quote]House Party all night, say whaaaat!

if u want to really know i'll tell you when you come toTHEE game
    [/quote]why you gotta do me dirty matt?
    [/quote]

lolol

cuz u won't leave it alone

i cna get the guy in trouble so im not mentioning his name or what he does
    [/quote]