Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</p>[/quote]
    You gave up Shock. I told you for weeks to get Bush but you didn't listen. You used Stewart once. One less team I have to worry about I guess. Catch ya next year buddy.

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

</p>

dunno who that is or why but she's hot....[/quote]
    </p>
    Was waiting for a few comments like that......

<u>BOOOOSH 14 Years old.</u>..life is not fair anymore.

(supposedly at least it's from a high school class report on youtube...was linked to reddit)
    [/quote]lol is it wrong to say who cares?
    [/quote]

I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the jail time....and I can't say I would turn it down...even knowing that if it was there for me.

I could never be a teacher.

[quote user="shocknaweny"]

can't wait to insert Romo....hope they don't run to much...</P>

my season was in serious jeaporday ( if not over already ) I couldn't keep waiting on guys forever...</P>

Andre Johnson is a little ***** !</P>

[/quote]</P>

Schaub is better than Romo, or at least as good. I don't get it at all. Was it just the bye week thing?</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]</P>

</P>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</P>

[/quote]
    You gave up Shock. I told you for weeks to get Bush but you didn't listen. You used Stewart once. One less team I have to worry about I guess. Catch ya next year buddy.
    [/quote]</P>

This is the only trade I've ever seen that hurts both teams. Matt will probably only get to use Johnson twice in the remaining 5 weeks.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

All-Pro

so who flips out next and starts dumping players.....do we even get a chance to see these trades anymore before they go throught !!!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</p>

</p>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</p>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</p>

This is the only trade I've ever seen that hurts both teams. Matt will probably only get to use Johnson twice in the remaining 5 weeks.</p>[/quote]

My starters aren't effected much at all though

Andre will be back next week. Either way I got more fire power if i do make the playoffs

I mean Plax - Brown, thats a push

I actually like Schaub better than Romo. I'll have to deal Freeman one week and I can live with that. After all he is playing GB defense that week - worst pass defense in the league right pappy?
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"]so who flips out next and starts dumping players.....do we even get a chance to see these trades anymore before they go throught !!![/quote]

that was on me completely

if u guys wanna veto it its still vetoable

i told blondie to press it through because i forgot I picked up Hester from Sharick yesterday in our trade and thought I was going to pick up a WR to start this week

somebody handle the vote I have to go away from the comp for a few min
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

</p>

</p>

<u>BOOOOSH 14 Years old.</u>..life is not fair anymore.

(supposedly at least it's from a high school class report on youtube...was linked to reddit)
    [/quote]

I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the jail time....and I can't say I would turn it down...even knowing that if it was there for me.

<u>I could never be a teacher.</u>
    [/quote]yoooo lol i was talking about the exact same thing with someone the other day. crazy how you brought this up, but yea. are we sick ? lol or just human.

Thomas Richard Coughlin is a saint!

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</P>

</P>

</P>

<U>BOOOOSH 14 Years old.</U>..life is not fair anymore.

[/quote]

I could never be a teacher.
    [/quote]she very lovely ..lets hope she don't give her dad to much trouble

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[/quote]</P>

</P>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</P>

[/quote]
    [/quote]</P>

This is the only trade I've ever seen that hurts both teams. Matt will probably only get to use Johnson twice in the remaining 5 weeks.</P>

[/quote]

My starters aren't effected much at all though

Andre will be back next week. Either way I got more fire power if i do make the playoffs

I mean Plax - Brown, thats a push

I actually like Schaub better than Romo. I'll have to deal Freeman one week and I can live with that. After all he is playing GB defense that week - worst pass defense in the league right pappy?
    [/quote]</P>

2nd worse. I like Schaub better too. Not sure what Shocks was thinking. I can see the dumping of Johnson though. Don't think he's a factor this season. </P>

You got MMB's on that one. At least the kid from Pitt will be on the field.</P>

If MMB gets MMB's, does that rip a hole in the universe?</P>
    Get well soon 80.