Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</p>

[/quote]
    You gave up Shock. I told you for weeks to get Bush but you didn't listen. You used Stewart once. One less team I have to worry about I guess. Catch ya next year buddy.
    [/quote]</p>

This is the only trade I've ever seen that hurts both teams. Matt will probably only get to use Johnson twice in the remaining 5 weeks.</p>[/quote]
    He will have been out 9 weeks by the time he comes back. Surgically repaired hammy that could go again at any second. It is a high rish/high reward trade for Matt. He will get to use Andre for 3-5 weeks if he stays healthy. If he gets hurt again he only gave up Antonio Brown. lol

All-Pro

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][/quote]</p>

</p>

dunno who that is or why but she's hot....[/quote]
    </p>
    Was waiting for a few comments like that......

<u>BOOOOSH 14 Years old.</u>..life is not fair anymore.

(supposedly at least it's from a high school class report on youtube...was linked to reddit)
    [/quote]lol is it wrong to say who cares?
    [/quote]

I wouldn't care if it wasn't for the jail time....and I can't say I would turn it down...even knowing that if it was there for me.

<u>I could never be a teacher.</u>
    [/quote]yoooo lol i was talking about the exact same thing with someone the other day. crazy how you brought this up, but yea. are we sick ? lol or just human.
    [/quote]

14 year old girls aren't supposed to look like that...

<font size="5">Time to switch topics</font>

Shocks and Matt Trade

Vote on this one guys.

My vote is that Shocks really believes this is good for him I CAN'T Veto....so one non-veto vote from me.

The Saints have ruled out Mark Ingram (heel) for Week 9 against the Bucs.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]If MMB gets MMB's, does that rip a hole in the universe?[/quote]

no only dividing by zero does that.

[quote user="byron"]do we even get a chance to see these trades anymore before they go through!!![/quote]
    That was pretty shady...

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]so who flips out next and starts dumping players.....do we even get a chance to see these trades anymore before they go throught !!![/quote]

that was on me completely

if u guys wanna veto it its still vetoable

i told blondie to press it through because i forgot I picked up Hester from Sharick yesterday in our trade and thought I was going to pick up a WR to start this week

somebody handle the vote I have to go away from the comp for a few min
    [/quote]I don't want to be a pain in the *** but these things are flying throught "impact trades" that everybody in the leauge should have a chance to lookat

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]I don't want to be a pain in the *** but these things are flying throught "impact trades" that everybody in the leauge should have a chance to lookat [/quote]

you are right, vote on it now if you wish B I'm keeping a tally.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="shocknaweny"]

[quote user="DavenIII"]...I didn't know Shocks was willing to give up Johnson so easily.
    [/quote]</p>

</p>

When a guy never plays for u and has a BYE coming up I tend to lose faith in them...</p>

[/quote]
    You gave up Shock. I told you for weeks to get Bush but you didn't listen. You used Stewart once. One less team I have to worry about I guess. Catch ya next year buddy.
    [/quote]</p>

This is the only trade I've ever seen that hurts both teams. Matt will probably only get to use Johnson twice in the remaining 5 weeks.</p>[/quote]
    He will have been out 9 weeks by the time he comes back. Surgically repaired hammy that could go again at any second. It is a high rish/high reward trade for Matt. He will get to use Andre for 3-5 weeks if he stays healthy. If he gets hurt again he only gave up Antonio Brown. lol
    [/quote]

bottom line my starters aren't effected by losing Brown. He wasn't guaranteed to be my WR3. Now I just roll with Plax if I have to, if not i have andre
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="byron"]so who flips out next and starts dumping players.....do we even get a chance to see these trades anymore before they go throught !!![/quote]

that was on me completely

if u guys wanna veto it its still vetoable

i told blondie to press it through because i forgot I picked up Hester from Sharick yesterday in our trade and thought I was going to pick up a WR to start this week

somebody handle the vote I have to go away from the comp for a few min
    [/quote]I don't want to be a pain in the *** but these things are flying throught "impact trades" that everybody in the leauge should have a chance to lookat[/quote]

well first off lets just rehash what we went rhoguh earlier in the year

we gave amanda the permission to handle that as commihs

people are crying about yesterdays trades not being put in right away because Amanda's job has changed and two days a week shes now on the road and not in her office. Only reason they weren't put through

Shes in today and i told her to hurry cuz i forgot i got Sharick to throw in Hester in our deal yesterday and i thought I was going to need a 3rd WR to start this week

Buts its fine vote away.
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]do we even get a chance to see these trades anymore before they go through!!![/quote]
    That was pretty shady...
    [/quote]I going to be honest I'm not liking the way things I being done at all... freaking out and making trades or it appears........I got to leave and carm down I want things done right with a level head......now I will never veto a trade I promiss you all that but lets do it right .........I may be out of level at the moment so I will stop </P>

</P>