Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]Is it just a coincidence that your best RB is nicknamed Shady?
    [/quote]

lol its more of a coincidence that my WR3 is named Andre

thats not really a joke -i just wanted to say i got Andre
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just either way- no matter what

even if a trade goes through - the league can still vote to veto

[/quote]
    Unless of course it's on a Saturday and then the players play that week and then it's a cluster****. We should make a rule that says all trades must be done by 10pm EST Friday night.

I also brought this up a while back but there is no trade deadline and we had one before. Since all the bye weeks end Week 11 I think we should make the trade deadline the Friday before week 12. Like I said, we had one last year and this will make sure that no teams can be loaded by lower placed teams. Also people will have to make sure their teams are locked and loaded cause then it's only waiver pick ups.

Agreed on both counts by all? Vote?

I just really think there should be a deadline...
    [/quote]

na no way, i'd vote against that. What about last minute injurys or no gos. What if somebody is ruled out on a sat and u can make a deal.

We are currently relying on blondie to put trades through ,we can give her the power to handle it by hewrself on sat n sun

I mean honestly, we never veto anything any way. I think thats too restricted

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][/quote]Is it just a coincidence that your best RB is nicknamed Shady?
    [/quote]

lol its more of a coincidence that my WR3 is named Andre

thats not really a joke -i just wanted to say i got Andre
    [/quote]
    LOL good work.

I'll call him Hammy until we see Andre

i think the trade deadline should be the tuesday after week 11

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]
    Unless of course it's on a Saturday and then the players play that week and then it's a cluster****. We should make a rule that says all trades must be done by 10pm EST Friday night.

I also brought this up a while back but there is no trade deadline and we had one before. Since all the bye weeks end Week 11 I think we should make the trade deadline the Friday before week 12. Like I said, we had one last year and this will make sure that no teams can be loaded by lower placed teams. Also people will have to make sure their teams are locked and loaded cause then it's only waiver pick ups.

[/quote]

I was thinking that too...until I realized Thursday night games are a thing....and so are monday night games....so that leaves you just Tuesday - till what Thursday noon? that's not enough time imho.

you generally don't even know about questionable players until Friday at the earliest.

All-Pro

[quote user="bigblue4417"]

[/quote]

I was thinking that too...until I realized Thursday night games are a thing....and so are monday night games....so that leaves you just Tuesday - till what Thursday noon? that's not enough time imho.

you generally don't even know about questionable players until Friday at the earliest.

All-Pro

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"][quote user="DavenIII"]About the trade thing.

I don't get it, everyone's Angry about the trade but no one is voting...

people want to see the trades in advance...but then when you ask them to vote they abstain.

whats the point? if you guys aren't going to exercise your right then why do you even care what the trades are.
    [/quote] we have a right to see the trades its important to me anyway ...it brings debate which helps me at least.. better understand the trade....and not come toright conclusions.... I'm not as good at this game as the rest of ya .....I can't keep all them stats in my head .....lose wiring man![/quote]

But even though this trade has been pushed through....you realize we can still talk about it and still veto it right now...using these forums right?

also the trades (and all the transactions that happen in the league) are automatically reported on the front page.

I see a lot of people complaining about how fast the trade went through...or whether it's fair or not.

we can have whatever discussions air whatever complaints you have right now right here why do we need to change something in the league rules?
    [/quote]I guess you are right but i would like to come to my on concussions some instead of just jumping in here on the flyeverbody is aruging feelings getting hurt and such.....anyhow trades should be shown on the ff site for all to seeend of story for me ....leauge votes that idea down fine and I will never say another word....

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"].anyhow trades should be shown on the ff site for all to seeend of story for me [/quote]

They are

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]just either way- no matter what

even if a trade goes through - the league can still vote to veto

[/quote]

[/quote]

na no way, i'd vote against that. What about last minute injurys or no gos. What if somebody is ruled out on a sat and u can make a deal.

We are currently relying on blondie to put trades through ,we can give her the power to handle it by hewrself on sat n sun

I mean honestly, we never veto anything any way. I think thats too restricted
    [/quote]
    Right, and I would never veto a trade either unless it was like Daven said.

What about a deadline?

How about TUESDAY NOV 29TH....No more trades after that day?

<div class="report">

The Cleveland Plain Dealer reports that
    Peyton Hillis will miss "at least" a couple more weeks after his Friday
    MRI showed a significant aggravation of Hillis' left hamstring strain.</p>
    </div>
    <div class="impact">
    Just prior to Friday's re-aggravation, Yahoo
    Sports' Mike Silver and SI's Peter King both published reports of Browns
    veterans being fed up with Hillis' inability to play in games and
    obsession with his contract situation. Hillis won't be able to quiet
    those concerns while he's on the shelf. Montario Hardesty is also out
    indefinitely with a torn calf muscle, so Chris Ogbonnaya will be the
    Browns' starting tailback for the foreseeable future.
    </div>