Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="ny06"]

Proud of our guys. </p>

</p>[/quote]lmao hahaha the fist pump in jimmys face.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey, was wondering if any of u guys saw the New York Football Giants football regular season exhibition last night

BIGGGGGGGGGG BLUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [/quote] Elite-ness does it again!! great gameits raining teardrops all over New England this morning!!

lately iv been ok with gilbrides playcalling, but yesterday i wanted to kick him in the nut. fewell did ok, great to see our guys playing more man.

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="ny06"]

Proud of our guys. </p>

</p>[/quote]lmao hahaha the fist pump in jimmys face.
    [/quote]
    lol thats so awesome!!!
    Oderint Dum Metuant

It's too bad, I'm too good....

[quote user="dezzzR"]lately iv been ok with gilbrides playcalling, but yesterday i wanted to kick him in the nut. <FONT color=#0000ff>fewell did ok</FONT>, great to see our guys playing more man.
    [/quote]</P>

ok? Fewell called a <U>great</U> game. </P>

Giants fan since the early 80s

All-Pro

[quote user="byron"]

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="byron"].anyhow trades<font color="#0000ff">proposals</font>should be shown on the ff site for all to seeend of story for me [/quote]

They are
    [/quote]really</p>[/quote]

oh you want to see proposals? no I don't think that's fair what if you are trying to get the best value for a player and are offering proposals to different teams...if other people can see what everyone else is willing to give you for your guy then it puts you at a disadvantage...once a trade is accepted it goes to "pending" and it IS there for you to see...on your "My Team" page...generally it's only there for a short period of time until Blondie accepts it though.

the problem with like a 24 hour wait period is when you make a trade it is highly likely you'll need to make another one or pick up Free Agents to fill in places you got weak at because of the trade...but you can't do that until after you know the trade went through or not, and now with Thursday games coming up...you just won't have the time...

About the Giants last night....man I can't tell you how many people were upset and telling me how bad we were when them Pat's finally scored to take the 17-13 lead....I looked at the clock...1:40 left....I told them all...We got this, this is what Eli does.

Eli played tonight like he played all season, Gun slinging throwing off his back foot making some bad decisions...but that's how he plays and what works for him he's been doing it all season (even though Morehead refuses to believe it) and I hope he keeps doing it...because that's how he wins games for us.

BTW I thought Jacobs did a good job...and after watching the game last night I think he's the best back on our team again, I was beginning to lose faith in him.

He was typically aw-shucks modest, saying he’s “just trying to play
    to the best of my ability,” but when pressed about the mocking signs he
    said, “I don’t make it a habit of looking into the stands and reading
    signs. If I did, I don’t think I would have thought they were experts to
    make that decision.”
    </p>

That, for Manning, is what trash talk sounds like.
    </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1d1zlxcpC
    </div>

[quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey, was wondering if any of u guys saw the New York Football Giants football regular season exhibition last night

[/quote] Elite-ness does it again!! great gameits raining teardrops all over New England this morning!![/quote]even mhs crying tears of joy over elis eliteness

[quote user="JPizzack"]You can't spell ELITE without ELI

anyone read that espn article? lol awesome

It's so awesome being able to watch a game, and know that if we are losing in crunch time, that Eli will bring us a win. I don't even hesitate to think it anymore, i love it!![/quote][Y]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey, was wondering if any of u guys saw the New York Football Giants football regular season exhibition last night

[/quote]yEAH bABBBBBY!!! I feel like getting up and dancing. Wheeeeeeeee