Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="lttaylor56"]

He was typically aw-shucks modest, saying he’s “just trying to play
    to the best of my ability,” but when pressed about the mocking signs he
    said, “I don’t make it a habit of looking into the stands and reading
    signs. If I did, I don’t think I would have thought they were experts to
    make that decision.”
    </p>

That, for Manning, is what trash talk sounds like.
    </p><div style="overflow: hidden; color: rgb(0, 0, 0); background-color: transparent; text-align: left; text-decoration: none; border: medium none;">
    Read more: http://aol.sportingnews.com/nfl/stor...#ixzz1d1zlxcpC
    </div>
    [/quote]lol rolle " how can they dewwww it?"

"AND WERE NEVER OUT OF IT!!!......"

seriously **** anyone that doesnt love tc, guys a champion

[/quote]oh yeah--and I saw a video of the locker room after the game last night. TC is connected to this team. I don't think that is an issue this year.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="lttaylor56"]Why did the Captain patch on Eli's jersey change color to yellow last week?

I don't have all the details yet, but I think this has something to do with it:

<h2>Eli Manning has been a two-time captain for the Giants, so he had two gold stars and two white ones on his patch in 2008.

</h2>
    [/quote]

every year your a captain a star gets colored in or something
    [/quote]Ah some ranking thing or something...after a certain amount it must turn yellow

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]He still threw that one interception though! (yes he did, but he also drove up and down the field in clutch time in foxboro and we won)

[/quote]
    It probably shouldn't even have been a pick either. He just needed to throw it more to the corner of the end zone but the pass rush was getting to him.

All-Pro

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey, was wondering if any of u guys saw the New York Football Giants football regular season exhibition last night

BIGGGGGGGGGG BLUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [/quote] Elite-ness does it again!! great gameits raining teardrops all over New England this morning!![/quote]even mhs crying tears of joy over elis eliteness
    [/quote]</P>

Eli was bad for 3 quarters. Who didn't want to shoot him after that dumbass, chuck and duck, pick?</P>

But he came through in the 4th quarter. <FONT color=#0000ff>Good thing we scored a TD at the end.</FONT> Brady was unstoppable also in the 4th quarter.</P>[/quote]I don't think anybody likes ints....the wr was there Eli through off his back foot didn't put right where he wanted to it happens....What didTom have two ints yesterdayhow about Rivers ? they all make mistakes and take chances....Great game by Ballard and many other of coarse.... so IF it went to over time we loose?....maybe but thats fiction now....great game!

[quote user="DavenIII"]Also why do we always have to have a Dallas player calling our games, they are so damn biased against us, it's frustrating listening to games.
    [/quote]
    I honestly can't stand it!!! I don't see why Eli is making that throw or there is nothing there on that play or there goes Eli again making terrible decisions. Blah Blah Blah. It really is so annoying. I hate the guy.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]He still threw that one interception though! (yes he did, but he also drove up and down the field in clutch time in foxboro and we won)

[/quote]
    It probably shouldn't even have been a pick either. He just needed to throw it more to the corner of the end zone but the pass rush was getting to him.

[/quote]

and that guy made a great play oin it
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="DavenIII"][quote user="Morehead State"]Eli was bad for 3 quarters. Who didn't want to shoot him after that dumbass, chuck and duck, pick?[/quote]

He just did exactly what he's been doing all year those first 3 quarters...the results weren't there but he didn't play different.....you just think he did because apparently the only thing that you can see is the results you can see the actions taking place.

By the way that "chuck and duck pick"...was perfectly on target to Manningham in the back of the endzone...the pats player made a good play give the other team credit for a change.

[quote user="Morehead State"]But he came through in the 4th quarter. Good thing we scored a TD at the end. Brady was unstoppable also in the 4th quarter.[/quote]</p>

Eli was more unstoppable then Brady was in the 4th (and he USUALLY is)
    </p>[/quote]The first half although not filled with scoring excitement was a perfectly(well almost) executed chess match. After Ne's missed field goal before the end of the half-we were on equal ground again. Eli played a great game.

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="dezzzR"][quote user="byron"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]hey, was wondering if any of u guys saw the New York Football Giants football regular season exhibition last night

BIGGGGGGGGGG BLUUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    [/quote] Elite-ness does it again!! great gameits raining teardrops all over New England this morning!![/quote]even mhs crying tears of joy over elis eliteness
    [/quote]</p>

Eli was bad for 3 quarters. Who didn't want to shoot him after that dumbass, chuck and duck, pick?</p>

But he came through in the 4th quarter. <font color="#0000ff">Good thing we scored a TD at the end.</font> Brady was unstoppable also in the 4th quarter.</p>[/quote]I don't think anybody likes ints....the wr was there Eli through off his back foot didn't put right where he wanted to it happens....What didTom have two ints yesterdayhow about Rivers ? they all make mistakes and take chances....Great game by Ballard and many other of coarse.... so IF it went to over time we loose?....maybe but thats fiction now....great game![/quote]

big b dropping the truth

PREACH BROTHA PREACH!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Also why do we always have to have a Dallas player calling our games, they are so damn biased against us, it's frustrating listening to games.
    [/quote]
    I honestly can't stand it!!! I don't see why Eli is making that throw or there is nothing there on that play or there goes Eli again making terrible decisions. Blah Blah Blah. It really is so annoying. I hate the guy.
    [/quote]**** Aikman, I'll give - em another concussion.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="DavenIII"]Also why do we always have to have a Dallas player calling our games, they are so damn biased against us, it's frustrating listening to games.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

it sucks but its also a compliment in a way

Fox does the NFC games, so we can't avoid the games being done by them and Fox's top 2 booth groups have a cowboy in each. So really, Fox send their best guys to do the Giants.

Its just sad that Albert-Moose-Goose and Buck-Aikman are the best that Fox have