Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to point out too that the ball to Ballard on the 3rd and long was a GREAT catch by Ballard - but thats the type of throws that Eli gets NO CREDIT for.

That pass was just as impressive and beautiful as the catch. Just from past discussions thats the exact type of ball that I am talking about when I say nobody gives Eli the credit fora placement like that.
    [/quote]
    It was a Morehead for sure.

All-Pro

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]how bout Barden??

Kid looked alrite lol. Honestly the rest of our year is going to be on two groups of people becuase I have faith in the rest:

THE OLINE

THE SECONDARY

thats going to be the question marks
    [/quote] his first game back he done good ...seems slowand a bit stiff....yeah the D has to play a bit over their heads they click when they are fired up...and that happens when PF cuts them loose I could feel it yesterday at times they get mean fast ...emotion is your friend on the football field....... kill'em!!!

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"]
    it sucks but its also a compliment in a way

Fox does the NFC games, so we can't avoid the games being done by them and Fox's top 2 booth groups have a cowboy in each. So really, Fox send their best guys to do the Giants.

Its just sad that Albert-Moose-Goose and Buck-Aikman are the best that Fox have
    [/quote]</P>

I cant believe that after all these years, fox still hasnt gotten the clue about buck...

it's ok now though, ever since Justin Timberlake totally trolled Joe Buck during this year's MLB all-star game, I think everyone BUT fox knows how awful he is lol...

"YOURE CALLING A GREAT GAME JOE!! A GREAT GAME!!"</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to point out too that the ball to Ballard on the 3rd and long was a GREAT catch by Ballard - but thats the type of throws that Eli gets NO CREDIT for.

That pass was just as impressive and beautiful as the catch. Just from past discussions thats the exact type of ball that I am talking about when I say nobody gives Eli the credit fora placement like that.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

lol here i'll do moorehead response to this:

I want my QB to make plays and be a playmaker and sometimes its okay to throw into double coverage - like the ballard play

Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="JPizzack"]

Fox does the NFC games, so we can't avoid the games being done by them and Fox's top 2 booth groups have a cowboy in each. So really, Fox send their best guys to do the Giants.

[/quote]</p>

I cant believe that after all these years, fox still hasnt gotten the clue about buck...

it's ok now though, ever since Justin Timberlake totally trolled Joe Buck during this year's MLB all-star game, I think everyone BUT fox knows how awful he is lol...

"YOURE CALLING A GREAT GAME JOE!! A GREAT GAME!!"</p>[/quote]

lol honestly they want him for baseball. THey probably get him discounted for football

All-Pro

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[/quote]</P>

"YOURE CALLING A GREAT GAME JOE!! A GREAT GAME!!"</P>[/quote] bucks is probably a share holder how crazy would it be to have had Stray in the box last night!

Miles Austin Hamstrings = FAIL

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to point out too that the ball to Ballard on the 3rd and long was a GREAT catch by Ballard - but thats the type of throws that Eli gets NO CREDIT for.

[/quote]
    [/quote]

lol here i'll do moorehead response to this:

I want my QB to make plays and be a playmaker and sometimes its okay to throw into double coverage - like the ballard play

[/quote]lol-not to be mean, but the plays where the wr catches the ball and he's double covered....those are ok.

I just realized the Prince was scheduled to get some play time yesterday, no? Did I miss him? I don't think he played.

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Miles Austin Hamstrings = FAIL
    [/quote]

yea really - it was his other one too