Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to point out too that the ball to Ballard on the 3rd and long was a GREAT catch by Ballard - but thats the type of throws that Eli gets NO CREDIT for.

That pass was just as impressive and beautiful as the catch. Just from past discussions thats the exact type of ball that I am talking about when I say nobody gives Eli the credit fora placement like that.
    [/quote]
    It was a Morehead for sure.
    [/quote]

lol here i'll do moorehead response to this:

I want my QB to make plays and be a playmaker and sometimes its okay to throw into double coverage - like the ballard play

[/quote]</P>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</P>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</P>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </P>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</P>

[/quote]That WAS a scary pass from Eli. That being said, no qb is perfect--overall he managed the game very well.

To think you could of been at that game last night MH
    [/quote]</P>

It was scary because it was "The old Eli". We thought we had seen the last of him. He showing his ugly self on that play. I'm sure Eli understood that and went back to the "new and improved Eli" that we have seen for most of this season.</P>

And someone please tell me what the hell Danny Ware (refuse to call him DJ) was in the game so much for. He is useless.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"]On to SF where we WILL beat them.[/quote]
    Oh yeah!!! Then the Eagles at home...payback for last years bull****!

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You had a scheduled vacation and then got stuck in darkness?
    [/quote]</P>

yup, basically.</P>

had to spend the first weekend, and the first few days at my parents house just so i could shower and get my internet fix....lol</P>
    Oderint Dum Metuant

In loss to the Giants, Wes Welker had 9 receptions for 136 yards. In 8
    games this season, Chad Ochocinco has 9 receptions for 136 yards

[quote user="byron"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to point out too that the ball to Ballard on the 3rd and long was a GREAT catch by Ballard - but thats the type of throws that Eli gets NO CREDIT for.

That pass was just as impressive and beautiful as the catch. Just from past discussions thats the exact type of ball that I am talking about when I say nobody gives Eli the credit fora placement like that.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I want my QB to make plays and be a playmaker and sometimes its okay to throw into double coverage - like the ballard play

[/quote]</P>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</P>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</P>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </P>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</P>

[/quote]so you think it was premeditated chuck and duck by Eli... lock him up on the grounds he was trying to make a play on the football field ...he almost 2 sec's ****ing Eli!! [/quote]</P>

Not at all. It was a paniced throw. That is the Eli we saw far too often last year. And only a few times this season.</P>

We also didn't see the 2 minute Eli last season that we saw yesterday.</P>

You guys never get my argument about Eli. Every complaint I had in the off season about Eli was exclusively about his play last season. It was never about his overall ability or his upside.</P>

Generally, he seems to have shaken many of those horrific habits. (with the exception of the horrible play last night). And that is a very good thing.</P>

Redemption is a life affirming human experience.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</p>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</p>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </p>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</p>

[/quote]That WAS a scary pass from Eli. That being said, no qb is perfect--overall he managed the game very well.

[/quote]</p>

It was scary because it was "The old Eli". We thought we had seen the last of him. He showing his ugly self on that play. I'm sure Eli understood that and went back to the "new and improved Eli" that we have seen for most of this season.</p>

And someone please tell me what the hell Danny Ware (refuse to call him DJ) was in the game so much for. He is useless.</p>[/quote]Stop your playin ....Maybe that 1 play and 1 other where in the face of a pass rush, he threw off of back foot. Brady threw 2 pics ystdy.

[quote user="Morehead State"]The Bears will win tonight. And Vick might not survive the game.[/quote]
    I don't think so MH, but I sure hope the Eagles lose.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</p>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</p>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </p>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</p>

[/quote]</p>

It was scary because it was "The old Eli". We thought we had seen the last of him. He showing his ugly self on that play. I'm sure Eli understood that and went back to the "new and improved Eli" that we have seen for most of this season.</p>

And someone please tell me what the hell Danny Ware (refuse to call him DJ) was in the game so much for. He is useless.</p>[/quote]Stop your playin ....Maybe that 1 play and 1 other where in the face of a pass rush, he threw off of back foot. Brady threw 2 pics ystdy.

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="Morehead State"]On to SF where we WILL beat them.[/quote]
    Oh yeah!!! Then the Eagles at home...payback for last years bull****!
    [/quote]</P>

I just don't see SF putting up enough points against us. We will win unless we beat ourselves.</P>
    Get well soon 80.

[quote user="JPizzack"]

[quote user="lttaylor56"]You had a scheduled vacation and then got stuck in darkness?
    [/quote]</p>

yup, basically.</p>

had to spend the first weekend, and the first few days at my parents house just so i could shower and get my internet fix....lol</p>[/quote]ah dude--sorry, that's worse than getting sick for a vacation.