Re: THEE GAME IS vs THE BUFFALO BILLS ON OCT 16th!

[quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Miles Austin Hamstrings = Laurent Robinson [/quote] </p>

</p>

</p>

just playing man...to bad for Miles</p>[/quote]
    LMAO!

You should change your team name to Hammy Squad MMB.
    [/quote]

lol and after Houston jamming the ball with th erun yesterday - ZERO shot Andre is full go this week, i doubt he suits up
    Fear the name, appreciate the game

[quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to point out too that the ball to Ballard on the 3rd and long was a GREAT catch by Ballard - but thats the type of throws that Eli gets NO CREDIT for.

That pass was just as impressive and beautiful as the catch. Just from past discussions thats the exact type of ball that I am talking about when I say nobody gives Eli the credit fora placement like that.
    [/quote]
    It was a Morehead for sure.
    [/quote]

lol here i'll do moorehead response to this:

I want my QB to make plays and be a playmaker and sometimes its okay to throw into double coverage - like the ballard play

[/quote]</P>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</P>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</P>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </P>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</P>

[/quote]That WAS a scary pass from Eli. That being said, no qb is perfect--overall he managed the game very well.

To think you could of been at that game last night MH
    [/quote]</P>

It was scary because it was "The old Eli". We thought we had seen the last of him. He showing his ugly self on that play. I'm sure Eli understood that and went back to the "new and improved Eli" that we have seen for most of this season.</P>

And someone please tell me what the hell Danny Ware (refuse to call him DJ) was in the game so much for. He is useless.</P>

[/quote]Stop your playin ....Maybe that 1 play and 1 other where in the face of a pass rush, he threw off of back foot. Brady threw 2 pics ystdy.
    [/quote]</P>

How is what I said different than that?</P>
    "Phil Simms is the greatest QB in Giants history" ........Mahatma Gandhi

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="byron"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]Miles Austin Hamstrings = Laurent Robinson [/quote] </P>

</P>

</P>

just playing man...to bad for Miles</P>

[/quote]
    LMAO!

You should change your team name to Hammy Squad MMB.
    [/quote]

lol and after Houston jamming the ball with th erun yesterday - ZERO shot Andre is full go this week, i doubt he suits up
    [/quote]</P>

Looks like MMB got MMB'd.</P>

On ware, my opinion up to this game was also that he is useless. He can't pick up the blitz to save his life. Ystdy -I thght he did a bit better. Why won't you call him DJ?

[quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="bigblue4417"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"]i would just like to point out too that the ball to Ballard on the 3rd and long was a GREAT catch by Ballard - but thats the type of throws that Eli gets NO CREDIT for.

That pass was just as impressive and beautiful as the catch. Just from past discussions thats the exact type of ball that I am talking about when I say nobody gives Eli the credit fora placement like that.
    [/quote]
    [/quote]

I want my QB to make plays and be a playmaker and sometimes its okay to throw into double coverage - like the ballard play

[/quote]</p>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</p>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</p>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </p>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</p>[/quote]

See this is where your opinions puzzle me. Define why is "HAD TO BE MADE". If it was picked off would you of still said that? doubtful

And I agree - that is the exact play you talk about. That is also the same exact play that me and lando call a "MOOREHEAD". Had it been completed like other chuck n duck balls had been this season - u would of all of a sudden thought eli was hall of fame ready.

Like I said, you look at the results of Eli this year and suggest that hes doing much better. But those same knocks that you said overshadow his performance statistically last year, he still does and you choose to ignore them or have some jaded reasoning as to why it was situationally okay

[quote user="lttaylor56"]On ware, my opinion up to this game was also that he is useless. He can't pick up the blitz to save his life. Ystdy -I thght he did a bit better. Why won't you call him DJ?
    [/quote]</P>

I don't like guys who change their names. Who do they think they are?</P>

Old School Morehead.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"]It was scary because it was "The old Eli". We thought we had seen the last of him. He showing his ugly self on that play. I'm sure Eli understood that and went back to the "new and improved Eli" that we have seen for most of this season.[/quote]
    How about this...Had the O-Line given him 1 more second it would not have been a chuck and duck instead being a perfectly thrown ball to the back corner of the end zone for a TD to Manningham.

The 3 points would have been huge right there, but I can't fault Eli for trying to make the play.

[quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</P>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</P>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</P>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </P>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</P>

[/quote]

See this is where your opinions puzzle me. Define why is "HAD TO BE MADE". If it was picked off would you of still said that? doubtful

And I agree - that is the exact play you talk about. That is also the same exact play that me and lando call a "MOOREHEAD". Had it been completed like other chuck n duck balls had been this season - u would of all of a sudden thought eli was hall of fame ready.

Like I said, you look at the results of Eli this year and suggest that hes doing much better. But those same knocks that you said overshadow his performance statistically last year, he still does and you choose to ignore them or have some jaded reasoning as to why it was situationally okay
    [/quote]</P>

No...I watch Eli play on the field and I see a better football player.</P>

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="lttaylor56"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[/quote]
    [/quote]

[/quote]</p>

It was a great pass and a great catch. Had to be made given the game situation.</p>

Eli made a lot of nice throws yesterday. But he also made a bonehead play in the endzone that could have easily cost us the game. he did EXACTLY what I can't stand. Chucked it up for grabs in the face of a pass rush. It was a definate "chuck and duck" and you all know it.</p>

But he did a great job in the 4th quarter and that was a glorious victory for our team. </p>

On to SF where we WILL beat them.</p>

[/quote]That WAS a scary pass from Eli. That being said, no qb is perfect--overall he managed the game very well.

To think you could of been at that game last night MH
    [/quote]</p>

It was scary because it was "The old Eli". We thought we had seen the last of him. He showing his ugly self on that play. I'm sure Eli understood that and went back to the "new and improved Eli" that we have seen for most of this season.</p>

And someone please tell me what the hell Danny Ware (refuse to call him DJ) was in the game so much for. He is useless.</p>

[/quote]Stop your playin ....Maybe that 1 play and 1 other where in the face of a pass rush, he threw off of back foot. Brady threw 2 pics ystdy.
    [/quote]</p>

How is what I said different than that?</p>[/quote]Sorry-So we agree, the kid did good.

[quote user="Morehead State"][quote user="MattMeyerBud"][quote user="Morehead State"]

[quote user="bigblue4417"]"I have been here seven years with him," Tuck said. "I would dare to say he is playing his best ball in the whole seven years."[/quote]</p>

Matt disagrees with Tuck.</p>

Tuck agrees with Morehead.</p>

[/quote]

Moorehead is too busy back tracking and changing his arguments that he doesn't even know what Matt's points are...

I'll take my Elite Eli any day

[/quote]</p>

Our argument has been about the fact that I think Eli is much better this season. You say he is the same.</p>

Tuck agrees with me.</p>

The End......... of Matt's argument.</p>[/quote]

and again - even in your summary u still don't know my argument:

Eli has improved every year and this year is no different. He is playing better.

But you just dramatically under appreciated how well he actually played last year that you seem to think theres some great leap - and theres no. Things you've killed him for last year he still does and they RARELY bit us in the *** this year where oppose to last year they bit us in the *** MORE than they should have.

So in reality we're all on the same page - Eli is playing better this year